Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 11033
-
08-04-22 13:06 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 66Lidiya & Allisson
Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
-
08-04-22 11:55 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 162LuvKrystal
Ask her, she didn't seem receptive when I was there based on the crappy experience she left me with. I hope she let's you hit it raw.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:23 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 340But, does she offer bbfs?
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 01:46 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 162LuvKrystal
She's not as facially attractive as her pictures are, acne scars and caked make up. GFE is trash, bragged to me about her bbj skills but I've had better oral from prudish women tbh. You're better off spending the 5 bills on a slur that's 300 and then buying yourself a 6 pack and a steak dinner.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 15:29 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 671Luvkrystal
Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.
I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.
Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.
-
08-03-22 15:14 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 671Ava_Love
Saw Ava after seeing good reports on Annie. It appears Annie left for Portland earlier than what her ad said unfortunately. Wonder if she really was just not getting enough business here.
Pros: Attractive, nice body, good English, believe she's from Panama / Spain.
Cons: Session hardly felt GFE, was a bit rushed, and ended early after finish. Didn't seem into kissing much at all. Also got the vibe she wasn't in a particularly good mood or wasn't enjoying her day.
Had a couple good times from that agency before, but they definitely don't check services with all the girls. I've read it in reviews, so I don't have much of an excuse, heh. They have few girls at the moment, but I guess only Leah_Love seems to be definitely GFE. Rest seem hit or miss or lack of reviews.
-
08-03-22 01:19 #5702Regular Member

Posts: 6Totally agree with you. Still trying to find out where else to look for spinners.
Originally Posted by Hypster
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:39 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 671Have always wondered myself, but couldn't find much of any info on her when I tried researching awhile back when she returned.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
I'm always less motivated to contact when they only do email or don't show their face. I think a random review said she looked like Emma Stone?
-
08-02-22 20:58 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 1019Does she bareback? That is what I want to know.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:49 #5699Regular Member

Posts: 15Jordyn from the SLU group
Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
-
08-02-22 16:53 #5698Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269You're right
You'd be right with that guess. VIP adds GFE / FS.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 15:15 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 77Your only posts on this forum are praising Naomi and Kiera duo and claiming they don't have a pimp. I take it you are their pimp?
Originally Posted by Sstud
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:19 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 71Naomi link
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:55 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 1404Yeah a Duo that is close to 3 x individually? That's stupid. If it's all holes uncovered anything goes maybe. Just maybe but I still wouldn't do it. At that price they'll have to suck my cum out of each other's ass and snowball it between them plus let me video the entire thing to make it even remotely worth it.
Originally Posted by HikerWA
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:47 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 340Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






