Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 330 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Moved from the area awhile ago, anyone know if Brighton Jay is still around? Traveling back through and was thinking about stopping in again.
    Talked to her a few weeks ago but she was up north on vacation.

  2. #1648

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Gypsy on short notice and although she was moving between hotels, I was able to see her in a little over an hour. Comms were good. She was working out of a mid-range, very clean and safe hotel in South AA, near the big mall.

    Gypsy is a petite (5'3") early thirty-something with a beautiful face and a really nice figure. She has very firm and perky C-cups and a really grabbable / spankable ass. She has a fair number of tatoos but nothing I found distracting, Her skin is soft, smooth and firm.

    As other reviewers have said, she is very chill and pleasant to spend time with. She was a good conversationalist and immediately put me at ease, She is not a clockwatcher and takes direction very well. She was clear-headed and I saw no evidence of candy use.

    After I arrived she made me instantly comfortable and we both stripped and moved to the bed. She is a very good GFE escort IMHO. She is a great DFK kisser and likes to cuddle and is very 'handsy' with her making out. I LOVE the hand-behind-the-head whilst cuddling and kissing. We moved along to finger play and a fantastic DATY session which she seemed to appreciate. KItty was fresh and clean as a daisy and was sensitive / responsive. She then gave me a terrific BBBJ that pushed me over the edge and I gave her a pearl necklace. We rested a while and started round two. She roused the purple helmeted warrior for another joust and we went at it in doggy but I couldn't finish. Damnned old age. It wasn't for lack of effort on her part. She fetched the clean-up cloths, she gave me some nice parting hugs and kisses and I went on my way a happy man. Will definitely repeat!
    Is this the review?

  3. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She seems to be popular? I'm not sure where to find her reviews.

    3 x.
    Search this forum on 'Gypsy'. She is a popular topic so you will see references that are not strictly reviews, but the reviews are in there, including mine.

  4. #1646

    Stay Tuned

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I recently met Trinity Fay for the second time. I was really anticipating it because of how much I enjoyed the first installment. I arrived at the apartment and dropped the donation. She changed into a slinky-little-nothing black body stocking with attached hose and no panties. Then she started giving me the SC VIP treatment: lap dance, fondling, etc. So far so great! Then the wheels came off. I am dangerously ignorant of products and methods for candy consumption, but she had obviously ingested something around the time I arrived which started to take effect. She started nodding off during the dance and I spent the next 10 minutes or so trying to keep her from falling on her head followed by waking, confusion, paranoia and demands for me to leave.

    I asked for my donation back but she firmly declined. Bottom line is that I donated $300 for about 10 good minutes of bottomless lap dancing. She's cute and sexy as hell but has not yet earned my trust.

    Proceed at your own risk of capital loss.

    Do not plan to repeat until she gives me full value for my last donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87540026

    https://callescort.org/734-985-8936
    I don't think I've ever replied to my own post before, but here goes. I talked to TF and we came to an understanding on how to resolve our disagreement. I'll be meeting her again next week. Stay tuned and we'll see how #3 goes.

  5. #1645

    Poorly Phrased

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    If I have to ask a provider what I can post, why should I even post? If that's the case, they can just post it themselves. This forum is to assist everyone in having a safe and enjoyable experience. It wasn't very enjoyable for me when my sheets got drenched because I was unaware. I thought fellow hobbyists would like the heads up. Did you ask her permission to mention her candy use?
    Sorry, I didn't mean that in a pejorative sense, but rather a factual sense. Because she was new to the business and still trying to get comfortable with everything I thought I would cut her some slack and see if there was anything she was uncomfortable having included in the review.

  6. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    The one I know spells it with a Y at the end and I think is the one that has more reviews: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...s-now/46252245.
    Thanks. She seems to be popular? I'm not sure where to find her reviews.

    3 x.

  7. #1643

    Gypsy

    The one I know spells it with a Y at the end and I think is the one that has more reviews: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...s-now/46252245.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    Is this the gypsi I've read about in the forum for Jackson and Ann Arbor?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/765939632872

  8. #1642

    Brighton Jay?

    Moved from the area awhile ago, anyone know if Brighton Jay is still around? Traveling back through and was thinking about stopping in again.

  9. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    If I have to ask a provider what I can post, why should I even post? If that's the case, they can just post it themselves. This forum is to assist everyone in having a safe and enjoyable experience. It wasn't very enjoyable for me when my sheets got drenched because I was unaware. I thought fellow hobbyists would like the heads up. Did you ask her permission to mention her candy use?
    I visited a beautiful girl in an Asian spa a few years back. When I visited a second time. She had a bad bruise near her mouth. A customer had posted a detailed positive review of his session with her. Her boss didn't like it.

    Some details are best left out the public repots sometimes.

    3 x.

  10. #1640

    Gypsi

    Is this the gypsi I've read about in the forum for Jackson and Ann Arbor?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/765939632872

  11. #1639

    Permission?

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I didn't forget to mention Trinity Fay's squirting. When I told her I would be writing her a nice review (for our first visit that went well) I asked her if there was anything I should leave out and she asked I not mention the squirting because she felt it was too personal. I guess either you didn't ask or she has overcome her shyness.
    If I have to ask a provider what I can post, why should I even post? If that's the case, they can just post it themselves. This forum is to assist everyone in having a safe and enjoyable experience. It wasn't very enjoyable for me when my sheets got drenched because I was unaware. I thought fellow hobbyists would like the heads up. Did you ask her permission to mention her candy use?

  12. #1638
    I seem to recall this one was reviewed but can't find the post. Info?

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...o/810327187291

  13. #1637

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaPie  [View Original Post]
    Just bumping this with hopes that someone has info.
    She's has a few negative reviews under a different name.

  14. #1636

    Trinity McSquirter

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all of the information everyone has been providing me while here in beautiful Ann Arbor. For instance, I was chatting with Dee Dee until I saw the reviews. Wow! I dodged a bullet on that one! As I stated earlier, I had plans to meetup with Trinity.

    Well, LotharioPK pretty much nailed it. Safe apartment where you'll need her to come let you in. On my date, I picked her up and went back to my hotel because I prefer outcall so I know my surroundings. She's very pleasant and was freshly showered with makeup. She's a pretty girl with a sweet demeanor. Smaller, but suckable breasts. She wore sexy panties (which I really like) and the view when she bends over is amazing! She dutifully spreaded that beautiful ass for me when asked. No Greek allowed, but she'll allow some exploring within reason. She was too shy to let me take pics, but did say she really needs some new ones for her ad (maybe next time). The only thing that LotharioPK missed was she's a squirter! I feel that's a big deal for some so I thought I'd mention it. She squirted 3 times. So if you have her over to your place make sure to put a towel down first. The only down side was her phone constantly rings. It can be annoying. Overall it was a good experience. I'd definitely repeat.
    I didn't forget to mention Trinity Fay's squirting. When I told her I would be writing her a nice review (for our first visit that went well) I asked her if there was anything I should leave out and she asked I not mention the squirting because she felt it was too personal. I guess either you didn't ask or she has overcome her shyness.

  15. #1635

    Trinity Fay: The Disappointing Sequel

    I recently met Trinity Fay for the second time. I was really anticipating it because of how much I enjoyed the first installment. I arrived at the apartment and dropped the donation. She changed into a slinky-little-nothing black body stocking with attached hose and no panties. Then she started giving me the SC VIP treatment: lap dance, fondling, etc. So far so great! Then the wheels came off. I am dangerously ignorant of products and methods for candy consumption, but she had obviously ingested something around the time I arrived which started to take effect. She started nodding off during the dance and I spent the next 10 minutes or so trying to keep her from falling on her head followed by waking, confusion, paranoia and demands for me to leave.

    I asked for my donation back but she firmly declined. Bottom line is that I donated $300 for about 10 good minutes of bottomless lap dancing. She's cute and sexy as hell but has not yet earned my trust.

    Proceed at your own risk of capital loss.

    Do not plan to repeat until she gives me full value for my last donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87540026

    https://callescort.org/734-985-8936

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape