Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4950
-
08-02-22 02:18 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 922Trinity Fay: The Disappointing Sequel
I recently met Trinity Fay for the second time. I was really anticipating it because of how much I enjoyed the first installment. I arrived at the apartment and dropped the donation. She changed into a slinky-little-nothing black body stocking with attached hose and no panties. Then she started giving me the SC VIP treatment: lap dance, fondling, etc. So far so great! Then the wheels came off. I am dangerously ignorant of products and methods for candy consumption, but she had obviously ingested something around the time I arrived which started to take effect. She started nodding off during the dance and I spent the next 10 minutes or so trying to keep her from falling on her head followed by waking, confusion, paranoia and demands for me to leave.
I asked for my donation back but she firmly declined. Bottom line is that I donated $300 for about 10 good minutes of bottomless lap dancing. She's cute and sexy as hell but has not yet earned my trust.
Proceed at your own risk of capital loss.
Do not plan to repeat until she gives me full value for my last donation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87540026
https://callescort.org/734-985-8936
-
08-01-22 21:53 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 84Slim ebony
Just bumping this with hopes that someone has info.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 18:05 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 184You won't find anything up that way.
Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 12:55 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 355A guy answered? Yeah, red flag for me.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:19 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 120I messaged the number and tried arrange something the 'girl' said they'd be free in an hour. After an hour I got some more text saying still busy. I tried calling the number a few times and each time a brotha answered the phone so I'm skeptical about that one.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 11:36 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 139Two women
Has anyone tried these two yet?
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...i/103950274226
-
07-31-22 08:04 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 29Brighton.
Anyone in Brighton?
-
07-30-22 18:53 #1628Regular Member

Posts: 23I was seeing a different provider and when happened to be there so I got to sample. Her body is damn near perfect. She is in her early twenties and she hasn't been doing this long she's it for the candy. As far as sample goes it was touching only. As I said, wasn't there for her, but would wish I had been.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
She is legit though, and like I said her body is amazing. Huge tits and damn near perfect ass.
-
07-30-22 05:03 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 235Thank you
Good to know, thank you sir. I like them a little older than the average provider, but not older than me, generally.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:24 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 324Poorly worded post
That's my fault. I was referring to two separate things in the same post. I mentioned that I was talking to Trinity in the same post that I asked about the other girl in the picture. As I reported, Trinity is cool. Thanks for the info on Sunni. It didn't see a name to check out on her ad.
Originally Posted by SmolPepe
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 18:53 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 846Rates?
How much damage?
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 18:40 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 120The girl in the first link goes by Jaiden or sometimes Skylar. She used to post on EB and had good reviews there.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
It took me over a year to finally meet her. She's as flakey as Lexi. After many attempts to meet I gave up when one time I was supposed to meet her and called to find out what's going on, and some guy answered the phone. I decided to give it another shot after a few months. I finally met her. She's definitely older than 38. Looks to be late 40's to mid 50's. She's nice and friendly. I just went with BBBJ she gives a slow BBBJ, she lets you cim, but doesn't swallow like some of her reviews said. I met her again for FS and her body definitely shows her age. She's got wrinkly skin especially around the midsection from baby damage. I can't completely say she's decent in a pinch due to the flakey behaviour.
-
07-29-22 18:09 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 120I think he meant this Trinity.
Originally Posted by SmolPepe
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87333829
I didn't pay attention to the pic he posted of Sunni when initially responding.
-
07-29-22 18:06 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 476Morgan Madison
I met with Morgan Madison in Jackson this morning. Unlike others have complained, her communications with me were prompt. Her incall is one of the nicest I've been in, a new apartment downtown. Services were as already described. She set the rules right up front, no Greek or DTAY, and covered FS. OK BBBJ, covered FS: Cowgirl, miss and K9 to finish. Donation is pricey, more than I normally pay, but I wanted to experience that body at least once. Her pictures are accurate, but keep in mind they are probably from a professional modeling session, so hair and make-up were on point. It was much more low-key when I met her, but I still found her to be quite cute. She's an absolute sweetheart, and I'll see her again when I can afford it.
https://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/...e/779707337939
-
07-29-22 16:29 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 172She's on skip the games.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





