Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 330 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1635

    Trinity Fay: The Disappointing Sequel

    I recently met Trinity Fay for the second time. I was really anticipating it because of how much I enjoyed the first installment. I arrived at the apartment and dropped the donation. She changed into a slinky-little-nothing black body stocking with attached hose and no panties. Then she started giving me the SC VIP treatment: lap dance, fondling, etc. So far so great! Then the wheels came off. I am dangerously ignorant of products and methods for candy consumption, but she had obviously ingested something around the time I arrived which started to take effect. She started nodding off during the dance and I spent the next 10 minutes or so trying to keep her from falling on her head followed by waking, confusion, paranoia and demands for me to leave.

    I asked for my donation back but she firmly declined. Bottom line is that I donated $300 for about 10 good minutes of bottomless lap dancing. She's cute and sexy as hell but has not yet earned my trust.

    Proceed at your own risk of capital loss.

    Do not plan to repeat until she gives me full value for my last donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87540026

    https://callescort.org/734-985-8936

  2. #1634

    Slim ebony

    Just bumping this with hopes that someone has info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaPie  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any guidance on this one. Name is slim, search finds nothing.
    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/718074812010

  3. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in Brighton?
    You won't find anything up that way.

  4. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    I messaged the number and tried arrange something the 'girl' said they'd be free in an hour. After an hour I got some more text saying still busy. I tried calling the number a few times and each time a brotha answered the phone so I'm skeptical about that one.
    A guy answered? Yeah, red flag for me.

  5. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    I messaged the number and tried arrange something the 'girl' said they'd be free in an hour. After an hour I got some more text saying still busy. I tried calling the number a few times and each time a brotha answered the phone so I'm skeptical about that one.

  6. #1630

    Two women


  7. #1629

    Brighton.

    Anyone in Brighton?

  8. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaPie  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any guidance on this one. Name is slim, search finds nothing.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/718074812010
    I was seeing a different provider and when happened to be there so I got to sample. Her body is damn near perfect. She is in her early twenties and she hasn't been doing this long she's it for the candy. As far as sample goes it was touching only. As I said, wasn't there for her, but would wish I had been.

    She is legit though, and like I said her body is amazing. Huge tits and damn near perfect ass.

  9. #1627

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the first link goes by Jaiden or sometimes Skylar. She used to post on EB and had good reviews there.

    It took me over a year to finally meet her. She's as flakey as Lexi. After many attempts to meet I gave up when one time I was supposed to meet her and called to find out what's going on, and some guy answered the phone. I decided to give it another shot after a few months. I finally met her. She's definitely older than 38. Looks to be late 40's to mid 50's. She's nice and friendly. I just went with BBBJ she gives a slow BBBJ, she lets you cim, but doesn't swallow like some of her reviews said. I met her again for FS and her body definitely shows her age. She's got wrinkly skin especially around the midsection from baby damage. I can't completely say she's decent in a pinch due to the flakey behaviour.
    Good to know, thank you sir. I like them a little older than the average provider, but not older than me, generally.

  10. #1626

    Poorly worded post

    Quote Originally Posted by SmolPepe  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who trinity is, but the one pictured in you post is "sunni". Really just don't. Her pictures make her look like a cute young girl. She may be youngish (under 30 maybe? But pics are not representative, she is completely disgusting, gross house, annoying male "roommate". The entire front side of her body looks like its melting. Really just don't.

    For A2, your best bet is probably Lexi. She's pretty hit looks wise, but provides good service and basically does everything you could want. There is a "boyfriend" in the picture, but he leaves the room before date and you won't see him on the walk out. Unless you piss her off then she will call her "brother" and he will pull a pistol out. Best of luck comrade.
    That's my fault. I was referring to two separate things in the same post. I mentioned that I was talking to Trinity in the same post that I asked about the other girl in the picture. As I reported, Trinity is cool. Thanks for the info on Sunni. It didn't see a name to check out on her ad.

  11. #1625

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    I met with Morgan Madison in Jackson this morning. Unlike others have complained, her communications with me were prompt. Her incall is one of the nicest I've been in, a new apartment downtown. Services were as already described. She set the rules right up front, no Greek or DTAY, and covered FS. OK BBBJ, covered FS: Cowgirl, miss and K9 to finish. Donation is pricey, more than I normally pay, but I wanted to experience that body at least once. Her pictures are accurate, but keep in mind they are probably from a professional modeling session, so hair and make-up were on point. It was much more low-key when I met her, but I still found her to be quite cute. She's an absolute sweetheart, and I'll see her again when I can afford it.

    https://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/...e/779707337939
    How much damage?

  12. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...L/137692283743

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/So-its-thirsty-Thursday-guys-a/889670538114

    Anyone have any experience with either? No names, so can't search the forum.
    The girl in the first link goes by Jaiden or sometimes Skylar. She used to post on EB and had good reviews there.

    It took me over a year to finally meet her. She's as flakey as Lexi. After many attempts to meet I gave up when one time I was supposed to meet her and called to find out what's going on, and some guy answered the phone. I decided to give it another shot after a few months. I finally met her. She's definitely older than 38. Looks to be late 40's to mid 50's. She's nice and friendly. I just went with BBBJ she gives a slow BBBJ, she lets you cim, but doesn't swallow like some of her reviews said. I met her again for FS and her body definitely shows her age. She's got wrinkly skin especially around the midsection from baby damage. I can't completely say she's decent in a pinch due to the flakey behaviour.

  13. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by SmolPepe  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who trinity is, but the one pictured in you post is "sunni". Really just don't. Her pictures make her look like a cute young girl. She may be youngish (under 30 maybe? But pics are not representative, she is completely disgusting, gross house, annoying male "roommate". The entire front side of her body looks like its melting. Really just don't.

    For A2, your best bet is probably Lexi. She's pretty hit looks wise, but provides good service and basically does everything you could want. There is a "boyfriend" in the picture, but he leaves the room before date and you won't see him on the walk out. Unless you piss her off then she will call her "brother" and he will pull a pistol out. Best of luck comrade.
    I think he meant this Trinity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/87333829

    I didn't pay attention to the pic he posted of Sunni when initially responding.

  14. #1622

    Morgan Madison

    I met with Morgan Madison in Jackson this morning. Unlike others have complained, her communications with me were prompt. Her incall is one of the nicest I've been in, a new apartment downtown. Services were as already described. She set the rules right up front, no Greek or DTAY, and covered FS. OK BBBJ, covered FS: Cowgirl, miss and K9 to finish. Donation is pricey, more than I normally pay, but I wanted to experience that body at least once. Her pictures are accurate, but keep in mind they are probably from a professional modeling session, so hair and make-up were on point. It was much more low-key when I met her, but I still found her to be quite cute. She's an absolute sweetheart, and I'll see her again when I can afford it.

    https://jackson-mi.skipthegames.com/...e/779707337939

  15. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    First question is Sofia: https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-xxx#availability.

    Seems TGTBT for the price but you never know. And:

    https://twitter.com/christyrios313?s...mViHPAov_zKoiw

    I really want to pull the trigger with her. She's only on twitter that I've seen, says she doesn't see many guys and likes to plan way ahead. All fine with me, except she's 4. / hr and I'm not sure if there are lower options. I told her that was high for me personally and she said thanks for being a gentleman, maybe some other time. Anyone seen her? Could it possibly be worth 4?
    She's on skip the games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape