Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4950
-
07-29-22 15:17 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 84Slim ebony
Looking for any guidance on this one. Name is slim, search finds nothing.
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/718074812010
-
07-29-22 14:09 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 81Has anyone see either
First question is Sofia: https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-xxx#availability.
Seems TGTBT for the price but you never know. And:
https://twitter.com/christyrios313?s...mViHPAov_zKoiw
I really want to pull the trigger with her. She's only on twitter that I've seen, says she doesn't see many guys and likes to plan way ahead. All fine with me, except she's 4. / hr and I'm not sure if there are lower options. I told her that was high for me personally and she said thanks for being a gentleman, maybe some other time. Anyone seen her? Could it possibly be worth 4?
-
07-29-22 07:20 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 324The Trinity Experience
Thanks for all of the information everyone has been providing me while here in beautiful Ann Arbor. For instance, I was chatting with Dee Dee until I saw the reviews. Wow! I dodged a bullet on that one! As I stated earlier, I had plans to meetup with Trinity.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
Well, LotharioPK pretty much nailed it. Safe apartment where you'll need her to come let you in. On my date, I picked her up and went back to my hotel because I prefer outcall so I know my surroundings. She's very pleasant and was freshly showered with makeup. She's a pretty girl with a sweet demeanor. Smaller, but suckable breasts. She wore sexy panties (which I really like) and the view when she bends over is amazing! She dutifully spreaded that beautiful ass for me when asked. No Greek allowed, but she'll allow some exploring within reason. She was too shy to let me take pics, but did say she really needs some new ones for her ad (maybe next time). The only thing that LotharioPK missed was she's a squirter! I feel that's a big deal for some so I thought I'd mention it. She squirted 3 times. So if you have her over to your place make sure to put a towel down first. The only down side was her phone constantly rings. It can be annoying. Overall it was a good experience. I'd definitely repeat.
-
07-29-22 07:09 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 324The Trinity Experience
Thanks for all of the information everyone has been providing me while here in beautiful Ann Arbor. For instance, I was chatting with Dee Dee until I saw the reviews. Wow! I dodged a bullet on that one! As I stated earlier, I had plans to meetup with Trinity.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
Well, LotharioPK pretty much nailed it. Safe apartment where you'll need her to come let you in. On my date, I picked her up and went back to my hotel because I prefer outcall so I know my surroundings. She's very pleasant and was freshly showered with makeup. She's a pretty girl with a sweet demeanor. Smaller, but suckable breasts. She wore sexy panties (which I really like) and the view when she bends over is amazing! She dutifully spreaded that beautiful ass for me when asked. No Greek allowed, but she'll allow some exploring within reason. She was too shy to let me take pics, but did say she really needs some new ones for her ad (maybe next time). The only thing that LotharioPK missed was she's a squirter! I feel that's a big deal for some so I thought I'd mention it. She squirted 3 times. So if you have her over to your place make sure to put a towel down first. The only down side was her phone constantly rings. It can be annoying. Overall it was a good experience. I'd definitely repeat.
-
07-29-22 05:18 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 235No name
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...L/137692283743
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/So-its-thirsty-Thursday-guys-a/889670538114
Anyone have any experience with either? No names, so can't search the forum.
-
07-29-22 01:46 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 81Don't waste your time
I'm not sure who trinity is, but the one pictured in you post is "sunni". Really just don't. Her pictures make her look like a cute young girl. She may be youngish (under 30 maybe? But pics are not representative, she is completely disgusting, gross house, annoying male "roommate". The entire front side of her body looks like its melting. Really just don't.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
For A2, your best bet is probably Lexi. She's pretty hit looks wise, but provides good service and basically does everything you could want. There is a "boyfriend" in the picture, but he leaves the room before date and you won't see him on the walk out. Unless you piss her off then she will call her "brother" and he will pull a pistol out. Best of luck comrade.
-
07-28-22 17:43 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 120Nothing good to say
If you read the past reviews, not a single one is positive. Trinity has piqued my interest. I've been wondering if she's worth it. Yes the pickings are slim in the A2/ Ypsi area. A good rarely shows up and if they do it's not for long. I keep seeing the same bad ones post in the area. It's either terrible providers or fake ads with attractive pics. It's frustrating. It would be nice to have a good provider to see on the regular and a backup just in case. Haven't had that in a while.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:35 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 324Anyone?
Anyone seen this one? I hate to ask but it's slim pickings in the Ann Arbor area.
I've been communicating with Trinity, but a back up is always nice.
-
07-27-22 22:17 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks
I missed the letter "e" when I did my search. I see it now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 20:00 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 120Here's her most recent ad. It's from yesterday.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/762609434573
-
07-27-22 19:27 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 139300
$300 for an hour with making out and 2 shots. Her services are limited this week due to that time of the month. I will try to schedule next week and report back if I end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
Yes, kinda steep but if the GFE is on point, I am ok paying more. Recently did so at Boggies in Detroit and it was well worth it:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6034848
-
07-27-22 19:27 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 133Taylor. Not Tinsley
TOFTT. She offered Bbjcim for 1. But cudn't swallow all LOL.
Tries to upsell everything. I didn't feel the connect with her.
Bbj was just okay.
Her body looks good but not the face.
I may repeat in a pinch if she is ok for less than 2.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 16:44 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 922Alyssa. My Experience Was Similar and Different
I saw Alyssa recently and was disappointed too. I couldn't get ahold of Gypsy so I contacted Alyssa on a day when she was working from her apartment in Canton instead of a notel in Ann Arbor. It wasn't overtly dirty, but it was very cluttered and the A / C was not set low enough. She is really something to look at. With good implants in her tits and ass and a pretty face she is very attractive. Even more so if you take her age ( 40) into account. We went to the bedroom dropped the donation and got naked. It was here the wheels kinda came off. She does allow some DFK and she's pretty good at it, but only for so long and then she wants to move you along to aggressive mish pounding where she cums pretty quick and rapidly loses patience with you if you don't do the same. I didn't vibe particularly very well with her, I felt rushed, the environment was poor and I was frankly a bit turned off by the feel of the fake tits and ass (it looks like a marble statue and felt like one too) and I wuz not able to finish. Egad! That's only the second time that's happened to me whilst in the hobby. While getting dressed I broached the idea of trying a quick blowie to save the date but she had already mentally moved on to her next thing, whatever it was and said "no". Her ad says $300/ HR, but I seriously doubt any of her dates run that long. The way she works you are either going to finish in 30 minutes or less or you ain't finishin'. An effective rate of $600/ HR is pretty good money if you can keep baiting guys in at that rate. I won't repeat. Gypsy, wherre are you when I need you?
Originally Posted by SteveJohnAss
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1633667
https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-394-8228
-
07-27-22 16:10 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 922What Ever Happened To Janelle
I saw her a couple of months ago. Look for my review under Janelle. She was most recently posting as "Mickie" but those ads have been taken down. I tried a sumosearch on her most recent phone number and got nuthin'.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:55 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 139Trying to get to the bottom of it. She's very responsive to texting so far which is a good sign.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
Quoted minimum $200 for "basic FS". Asked if she'll make out before if hygiene is on point and she said yes of course.
I'll report once I figure out total for an hour with making out and two shots.











Reply With Quote




