Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 928 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 13913
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Yes

    Look at the individual provider profiles. There are some that do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  2. #9427

    Bbfs

    LTLV and VAC both have GFE ladies and PSE ladies. Just check their menus. I don't know of any KAgencies that are exclusively GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  3. #9426

    Asian Agency

    I've been looking at LTLV, VAC, and others, and it appears most everyone offers BB. Are there any Asian agencies / providers that don't have it on the menu? Prefer it not to be.

  4. #9425

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.
    I don't do deposits, period.

    Can't hurt to reach out and see if she's flexible there. I can't speak for her personally (I've been seeing her since before she required a deposit and she's never asked me for one), but I have refused deposits with other providers and they've still agreed to see me. Depends on the lady and her comfort level with your communications. Some will stick to their guns though, so be prepared to move on to the next provider on your list.

  5. #9424

    I'd say yeah, she'd be the exception

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.

  6. #9423
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?

  7. #9422

    2 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JpGamer23  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888
    Pimping the same girl LOL.

  8. #9421
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFunAz  [View Original Post]
    Had the unfortunate experience of meeting the fat and trashy midwestcutie312. This "girl" (?post-op) is straight up garbage. First off, her prices are sky high for what she offers, her shit attitude and what she looks like (she is way older than she says and hides her face for a reason boys. Pics are either really old or heavily edited). The screening she wants is insane. Email with personal info, then a phone call and if she deems you worthy to set an appointment wants a government I'd and work info to do a background check and prob steal your identity plus a cashapp deposit. Major GPS. Should have known right there to walk away. My bad but hopefully anyone who reads this will learn a lesson.



    https://tryst.link/escort/midwestcutie312

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8059.htm?cat=1
    I want to feel bad but this one is all on you. There were flags from the jump and you still ran headlong in to it for some reason. If she had decent pictures, I could understand, but what about her profile made it seem like 1 k was worth it when there are LITERALLY 100's of reports of other girls in Vegas that are legit and better.

  9. #9420
    Quote Originally Posted by JpGamer23  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888
    I'm curious, how is she in real life compared to those clearly, heavily filtered pics on that profile?

  10. #9419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her in Cali this AM. Was stood up and I placed a deposit. (Shame on me). Super apologetic very nice. Overslept. No worries. But then She gave me her only fans after I asked. And whoa. NOT the same girl in the ads. She now claimed depending on which site her account got hacked l, but they all represent "mslopez" pics. Them, pd, any ad you google. So many reviews too.

    https://onlyfans.com/onethickasian
    Had some dumb ass the other day ask for a 60 dollar deposit, to get to her place. I asked if she means 60 when I got there, she said no before we meet I LOLed at her. She proceeded to tell me that she has a ton of reviews on PD, The other site and a few others. I told her to get lost IDC who she is. Never pay a deposit!

  11. #9418
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    That's a ton of reviews. I assumed she was fake. Here is her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/mslopezz_/?hl=en
    Tried to see her in Cali this AM. Was stood up and I placed a deposit. (Shame on me). Super apologetic very nice. Overslept. No worries. But then She gave me her only fans after I asked. And whoa. NOT the same girl in the ads. She now claimed depending on which site her account got hacked l, but they all represent "mslopez" pics. Them, pd, any ad you google. So many reviews too.

    https://onlyfans.com/onethickasian

  12. #9417

    Kathryn Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.
    I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.

  13. #9416
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888

  14. #9415

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling to Vegas on business and am wanting to book someone preferably 1 k and below. I've looked at Logan Laine and stuff on Tryst but have heard she can be flaky if you don't book 2 hours and only do a 1 hour booking. Anybody have any trustworthy "hot" escorts that won't break the bank. I can do 1 k but lower is great too.
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.

  15. #9414

    Layover lay

    Going to be passing through on an overnight layover on the night of 24th. Looking for a good incall provider around $$$ would like some insight from the local mongers. Already got my eye on Isabellaportia from PD. Any other reccs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape