Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 13920
-
07-16-22 11:19 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 94Agreed
I don't do deposits, period.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
Can't hurt to reach out and see if she's flexible there. I can't speak for her personally (I've been seeing her since before she required a deposit and she's never asked me for one), but I have refused deposits with other providers and they've still agreed to see me. Depends on the lady and her comfort level with your communications. Some will stick to their guns though, so be prepared to move on to the next provider on your list.
-
07-15-22 23:00 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 808I'd say yeah, she'd be the exception
If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 20:33 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 1294Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?
Originally Posted by TakeHold
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:33 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 8232 posts
Pimping the same girl LOL.
Originally Posted by JpGamer23
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:17 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 876I want to feel bad but this one is all on you. There were flags from the jump and you still ran headlong in to it for some reason. If she had decent pictures, I could understand, but what about her profile made it seem like 1 k was worth it when there are LITERALLY 100's of reports of other girls in Vegas that are legit and better.
Originally Posted by SunFunAz
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 19:11 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 876I'm curious, how is she in real life compared to those clearly, heavily filtered pics on that profile?
Originally Posted by JpGamer23
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 18:00 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 2986I
Had some dumb ass the other day ask for a 60 dollar deposit, to get to her place. I asked if she means 60 when I got there, she said no before we meet I LOLed at her. She proceeded to tell me that she has a ton of reviews on PD, The other site and a few others. I told her to get lost IDC who she is. Never pay a deposit!
Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 14:37 #9428Regular Member

Posts: 12Tried to see her in Cali this AM. Was stood up and I placed a deposit. (Shame on me). Super apologetic very nice. Overslept. No worries. But then She gave me her only fans after I asked. And whoa. NOT the same girl in the ads. She now claimed depending on which site her account got hacked l, but they all represent "mslopez" pics. Them, pd, any ad you google. So many reviews too.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/onethickasian
-
07-14-22 10:55 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 94Kathryn Lee
I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.
Originally Posted by MattSack2
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 02:28 #9426Regular Member

Posts: 3Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by MattSack2
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888
-
07-13-22 19:10 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 68Hot
In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.
Originally Posted by HornyExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 18:31 #9424Regular Member

Posts: 3Layover lay
Going to be passing through on an overnight layover on the night of 24th. Looking for a good incall provider around $$$ would like some insight from the local mongers. Already got my eye on Isabellaportia from PD. Any other reccs?
-
07-13-22 17:03 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 342Damn
I tried to sub-lease my apartment when I lived back in Texas about 10 yrs ago. Everything seemed legit, until the leasing office called me months later saying they had to drill the locks of my apartment. When they went inside, all of the appliances were gone. Microwave, stove, fridge, washer and dryer, you name it.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
They tried to sue me, but I gave them the info of this woman and now she is wanted for theft.
NEVER again will I help out a hooker in any way, shape or form other than the donation I give for services.
-
07-13-22 05:26 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 174No offense but you must have been a bull in a past life with the way you charged ahead after all those red flags.
Originally Posted by SunFunAz
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 01:15 #9421Banned Member

Posts: 521I don't understand this
Blows my mind. Why in the world would you pay a thousand dollars to an escort who doesn't have verified reviews on TER? A subscription costs $200 per year or two reviews per month with no charge. If it saves one bad experience like this it's worth every penny. I sometimes take a chance on lower priced ladies (300) without reviews (saw one today) because it's worth the risk. But for a thousand I'm going to make sure she has great reviews and I'm going to DM the reviewers to confirm. I'm sorry you went through this but it's easily preventable just by doing your homework.
Originally Posted by SunFunAz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



