Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 928 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 13920
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9435

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.
    I don't do deposits, period.

    Can't hurt to reach out and see if she's flexible there. I can't speak for her personally (I've been seeing her since before she required a deposit and she's never asked me for one), but I have refused deposits with other providers and they've still agreed to see me. Depends on the lady and her comfort level with your communications. Some will stick to their guns though, so be prepared to move on to the next provider on your list.

  2. #9434

    I'd say yeah, she'd be the exception

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?
    If you really wanted to see her. Me,? No one is worth leaving a deposit.

  3. #9433
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.
    Her website says deposit is required. Is she the exception to the "never pay a deposit" rule of thumb?

  4. #9432

    2 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JpGamer23  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888
    Pimping the same girl LOL.

  5. #9431
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFunAz  [View Original Post]
    Had the unfortunate experience of meeting the fat and trashy midwestcutie312. This "girl" (?post-op) is straight up garbage. First off, her prices are sky high for what she offers, her shit attitude and what she looks like (she is way older than she says and hides her face for a reason boys. Pics are either really old or heavily edited). The screening she wants is insane. Email with personal info, then a phone call and if she deems you worthy to set an appointment wants a government I'd and work info to do a background check and prob steal your identity plus a cashapp deposit. Major GPS. Should have known right there to walk away. My bad but hopefully anyone who reads this will learn a lesson.



    https://tryst.link/escort/midwestcutie312

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8059.htm?cat=1
    I want to feel bad but this one is all on you. There were flags from the jump and you still ran headlong in to it for some reason. If she had decent pictures, I could understand, but what about her profile made it seem like 1 k was worth it when there are LITERALLY 100's of reports of other girls in Vegas that are legit and better.

  6. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by JpGamer23  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888
    I'm curious, how is she in real life compared to those clearly, heavily filtered pics on that profile?

  7. #9429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her in Cali this AM. Was stood up and I placed a deposit. (Shame on me). Super apologetic very nice. Overslept. No worries. But then She gave me her only fans after I asked. And whoa. NOT the same girl in the ads. She now claimed depending on which site her account got hacked l, but they all represent "mslopez" pics. Them, pd, any ad you google. So many reviews too.

    https://onlyfans.com/onethickasian
    Had some dumb ass the other day ask for a 60 dollar deposit, to get to her place. I asked if she means 60 when I got there, she said no before we meet I LOLed at her. She proceeded to tell me that she has a ton of reviews on PD, The other site and a few others. I told her to get lost IDC who she is. Never pay a deposit!

  8. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    That's a ton of reviews. I assumed she was fake. Here is her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/mslopezz_/?hl=en
    Tried to see her in Cali this AM. Was stood up and I placed a deposit. (Shame on me). Super apologetic very nice. Overslept. No worries. But then She gave me her only fans after I asked. And whoa. NOT the same girl in the ads. She now claimed depending on which site her account got hacked l, but they all represent "mslopez" pics. Them, pd, any ad you google. So many reviews too.

    https://onlyfans.com/onethickasian

  9. #9427

    Kathryn Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.
    I second this. I've seen Kathryn many times over the years and each time has been one of my best times in the hobby. She's got a fantastic personality. Very friendly, playful, and passionate, highly recommended.

  10. #9426
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.
    Met up with this hidden gem last minute. You won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mialove888

  11. #9425

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling to Vegas on business and am wanting to book someone preferably 1 k and below. I've looked at Logan Laine and stuff on Tryst but have heard she can be flaky if you don't book 2 hours and only do a 1 hour booking. Anybody have any trustworthy "hot" escorts that won't break the bank. I can do 1 k but lower is great too.
    In the 800 to 1 k category you can't go wrong with Kathren Lee and Bri Sands.

  12. #9424

    Layover lay

    Going to be passing through on an overnight layover on the night of 24th. Looking for a good incall provider around $$$ would like some insight from the local mongers. Already got my eye on Isabellaportia from PD. Any other reccs?

  13. #9423

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    Jane Soccer MILF what ever Carrie, yes pretty sexy, BUT. From what others have said, & my experience is, She tries really hard NOT to FK, now she came to see me cause I have a guest house I was going to legitimately rent her for a very fair rate, I wanted cash, to keep it straight. Well, we talked & my condition was NO INcall there as I have too much to lose. So, the rate for a small cottage with own water power kitchen and door, I wanted a very low rate as I had another chic living there for years who moved out. Well This Jane, comes over after we had talked on phone, & I after agreeing to terms she wants to know when she can move in. I say at soon as you fork over the rate, NO Deposit just month to month. Well to seal the deal I had said lets do a date, So I gave her $$ for x hours and she wanted to party. Smoke, no prob so she smokes and smokes and smokes. And when we finallly get to it, at soon as we start. She gets hungry. Total mood kill, but she's all like hey well come back and finish, so we go down. And she gambles & Looses after we eat now she's all sour like its my fault she threw a way some green. And now she doesn't want to fuck, she lets me know she wants to hurry & move in so she can do a few dates. After we covered NO INCALl, she also wants to bring her adult kid. Which means problems probably other people and she doesn't have even half the $$ so I let her know to fuck off.

    I didn't NEED to rent the cottage, I just like to have someone fairly cool in it. THus the lower than market value rate. But she tried to screw me every possible way. 1st didn't have the $$, no I wanted all of the low rate at the beggining of each 30 day period. She was going to do incall which would bring the neighborrs & HOA down on me fuck that. She was obviously going to be using which I didn't care about but from what I saw, this useage superceedes guys that pay, it; s like you pay to fuck, then they think, you are cool to wait while they get then use thier dope & if there is time left, maybe they fuck. FUCK that. Finally she thought she was going to move in without paying the 1st month. Like I'd just wait til she decided to pay, no. Fuck ****. Never did address finishing our date. So I let her figure out how to get back to her place from Texas Station, she asked me to call uber. And then left to gamble her last 20 so I told here it would be there in 12 minutes and gambled about 10 then wert upstairs. Her cell was also dead at that point. Oh well, I have read many reports on her since then that had others who paid for x an she talked the time away she's not all that good in bed either. Clumsy awkward.
    I tried to sub-lease my apartment when I lived back in Texas about 10 yrs ago. Everything seemed legit, until the leasing office called me months later saying they had to drill the locks of my apartment. When they went inside, all of the appliances were gone. Microwave, stove, fridge, washer and dryer, you name it.

    They tried to sue me, but I gave them the info of this woman and now she is wanted for theft.

    NEVER again will I help out a hooker in any way, shape or form other than the donation I give for services.

  14. #9422
    Quote Originally Posted by SunFunAz  [View Original Post]
    Had the unfortunate experience of meeting the fat and trashy midwestcutie312. This "girl" (?post-op) is straight up garbage. First off, her prices are sky high for what she offers, her shit attitude and what she looks like (she is way older than she says and hides her face for a reason boys. Pics are either really old or heavily edited). The screening she wants is insane. Email with personal info, then a phone call and if she deems you worthy to set an appointment wants a government I'd and work info to do a background check and prob steal your identity plus a cashapp deposit. Major GPS. Should have known right there to walk away. My bad but hopefully anyone who reads this will learn a lesson.

    After jumping through all those hoops, sending a deposit and setting a date to meet she flaked twice in week! Had to hound her to either set a new date or refund the deposit. She finally set a date when her pimp / BF made her.
    No offense but you must have been a bull in a past life with the way you charged ahead after all those red flags.

  15. #9421

    I don't understand this

    Blows my mind. Why in the world would you pay a thousand dollars to an escort who doesn't have verified reviews on TER? A subscription costs $200 per year or two reviews per month with no charge. If it saves one bad experience like this it's worth every penny. I sometimes take a chance on lower priced ladies (300) without reviews (saw one today) because it's worth the risk. But for a thousand I'm going to make sure she has great reviews and I'm going to DM the reviewers to confirm. I'm sorry you went through this but it's easily preventable just by doing your homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunFunAz  [View Original Post]
    Had the unfortunate experience of meeting the fat and trashy midwestcutie312. This "girl" (?post-op) is straight up garbage. First off, her prices are sky high for what she offers, her shit attitude and what she looks like (she is way older than she says and hides her face for a reason boys. Pics are either really old or heavily edited). The screening she wants is insane. Email with personal info, then a phone call and if she deems you worthy to set an appointment wants a government I'd and work info to do a background check and prob steal your identity plus a cashapp deposit. Major GPS. Should have known right there to walk away. My bad but hopefully anyone who reads this will learn a lesson.

    After jumping through all those hoops, sending a deposit and setting a date to meet she flaked twice in week! Had to hound her to either set a new date or refund the deposit. She finally set a date when her pimp / BF made her.

    Did an outcall to my hotel (she makes you pay to uber her to and from your place too BTW not counted in the deposit or donation. She just "expects this" When she showed up, I was shocked. Does not look like the pics at all. She is at least 10 years older and looks it. Hard living alcoholic and in her 40's for sure. Has a doughy gut but somehow stick thin arms and legs. Also Zero ass. I mean none at all. Nails had been bitten down to nubs. Her hair was so brittle and stringy I thought it was going to catch fire. She had a ton of makeup caked on badly trying to hide a nasty old face and a five head. Like a scarecrow that's been in the sun too long and then got dragged though the mud. Prob why she kept asking to turn the lights down until it was basically pitch black in the room LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape