Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 928 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 13916
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5756

    Lt

    Quote Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22  [View Original Post]
    How about littletokyolv?
    That place has gotten some bad reviews on the private incall thread. Pretty sure a lot of us don't use them. Stick to VAC or CLL, can't go wrong with the girls there.

  2. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBull56  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.
    Going to need some solid kgirls refs. Which I doubt you have? You might be able to get into 1 by submitting your personal drivers license, work phone # and etc to ref you so you're not "le"!

    Just my opinion never send over your personal dl or work info. Down the road it can be very embarrassing.

  3. #5754

    Littletokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by GuinessGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or are all the girls at these three places (VAC, GLV, CLL) sporting Bolt Ons?

    Do any of them have natural tits?
    How about littletokyolv?

  4. #5753

    All Bolt On's. ?

    Is it just me, or are all the girls at these three places (VAC, GLV, CLL) sporting Bolt Ons?

    Do any of them have natural tits?

  5. #5752

    Is he legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker9  [View Original Post]
    So I've been lurking far and wide for info on this one provider. She frequents the LV area a lot. Anyone got some 411 on what she really looks like and how she is in person? Esp since I know she uses the pics of an IG model.

    Most info I got is from PD and them. Fifty reviews at 5 stars make me a little skeptical on PD, and I can't exactly view reviews on them like I used to a while back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelly-es...s-vegas-372462#erotic.
    That's a ton of reviews. I assumed she was fake. Here is her IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/mslopezz_/?hl=en

  6. #5751

    Fake as hell!

    I almost booked her like 8 years ago with the same pic.

  7. #5750

    You can also try

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBull56  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.
    Littletokyolv.com and privatedelight. Ch.

    I personally like little tokyo and girlfriendlv though.

  8. #5749

    Translations

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBull56  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.
    Here is one of them. Look in the "in-call private apartment" thread for 2 more of them. Post #1651 and #1644.

    https://www.girlfriendlv.com/

  9. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBull56  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.
    Vegasasianclub and GirlfriendLV.

  10. #5747

    On my way to Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by DlVegasRoller1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from the ranches. Way too expensive. I'd advise getting verified at the kgirl agencies and having fun there. VAC and GFLV are the two best. You can find some good indies out there but you have to do your homework.
    Hi,

    Regular member out of OH and coming to Vegas in 10 days. Trying to figure out where to verify self. Figured out kgirl agency, but cannot translate VAC and GFLV no which way I query them. Looking forward to playing out west! Thanks.

  11. #5746
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    She Places ads in multiple escort websites, passing off as a provider with the correct verbiage and fake enticing pictures in the ads.

    I fell asleep last night and had a nightmare. In my nightmare, I contacted the following provider. She asked the right question race, age, how long " qv, hh, hr? Donation were qv 70 roses 100 roses hh, 140 roses hr. Two call system, gives address. Call when in parking lot for room number. She acts / talks like an escort when you show up. If the donations are not bestowed readily, in the "get to know" conversation, she rubs your shoulder / back in the beginning, relaxing you to let your guard down, if you have a no up front donation rule. Once, the donation has been exchanged, she asks what would you like. THEN you find out she is not an escort but a NON SEXUAL LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST. She has cameras, where her company reviews so those things don't happen. She offers to massage and / or dance, which I decline. Says the activities that I was there for are illegal. (maybe some of the old timers, might remember that line from provider that worked in our areas few years back) . She has cameras, where her company reviews so those things don't happen. She offers to massage and / or dance, which I decline. Says the activities that I was there for are illegal. But if you come back for a repeat session, they can do something as " friends" which is legal, With all the talk, thought we were already friends. Yeah right. LOL. She have mastered her "craft", had to that's her source of income. I have a post donation rule. I was able to held on to for a while, but somehow she was able charm / hypnotized to give it up. Afterward, I'm thinking to myself, WTF just happen?

    Moral of the dream. Poser are everywhere.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/6234042709

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2709/1/3219516

    https://escortindex.com/ad/phoenix/6...2709/1/3116654
    To make it shore stay away from ghetto looking girls. 98% of the time they will scam you.

  12. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Doing my home work ahead oof time. Texted a Girl off of STG. Quoted $3 for the hr. Then wanted a pic. Is that a normal thing? I've seen some escorts. But I give info. And never have been asked to send a pic. Its a mixed girl. Her number is 702 659 2330. And she's on list crawler. But I can't read the reviews. I'll take what help I can get. Thanks.
    Lately it has been. Many girls ask for pic of you and current dl. Don't do it. Just my 2 centavos.

    And. Listcrawler being a lower tier site. Wouldn't be surprised if its le just waiting for someone to take the bait and show up?

  13. #5744

    Visiting in 2 weeks,

    Doing my home work ahead oof time. Texted a Girl off of STG. Quoted $3 for the hr. Then wanted a pic. Is that a normal thing? I've seen some escorts. But I give info. And never have been asked to send a pic. Its a mixed girl. Her number is 702 659 2330. And she's on list crawler. But I can't read the reviews. I'll take what help I can get. Thanks.

  14. #5743

    Anyone one got anything on this tart?


  15. #5742

    NOT ESCORT. Non sexual licensed massage therapist.

    She Places ads in multiple escort websites, passing off as a provider with the correct verbiage and fake enticing pictures in the ads.

    I fell asleep last night and had a nightmare. In my nightmare, I contacted the following provider. She asked the right question race, age, how long " qv, hh, hr? Donation were qv 70 roses 100 roses hh, 140 roses hr. Two call system, gives address. Call when in parking lot for room number. She acts / talks like an escort when you show up. If the donations are not bestowed readily, in the "get to know" conversation, she rubs your shoulder / back in the beginning, relaxing you to let your guard down, if you have a no up front donation rule. Once, the donation has been exchanged, she asks what would you like. THEN you find out she is not an escort but a NON SEXUAL LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST. She has cameras, where her company reviews so those things don't happen. She offers to massage and / or dance, which I decline. Says the activities that I was there for are illegal. (maybe some of the old timers, might remember that line from provider that worked in our areas few years back) . She has cameras, where her company reviews so those things don't happen. She offers to massage and / or dance, which I decline. Says the activities that I was there for are illegal. But if you come back for a repeat session, they can do something as " friends" which is legal, With all the talk, thought we were already friends. Yeah right. LOL. She have mastered her "craft", had to that's her source of income. I have a post donation rule. I was able to held on to for a while, but somehow she was able charm / hypnotized to give it up. Afterward, I'm thinking to myself, WTF just happen?

    Moral of the dream. Poser are everywhere.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/6234042709

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2709/1/3219516

    https://escortindex.com/ad/phoenix/6...2709/1/3116654
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake5.jpg‎   fake4.jpg‎   fake3.jpg‎   fake2.jpg‎   fake.jpg‎  

    Last edited by BoxPounder; 01-12-20 at 18:00. Reason: delete street name

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape