Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 24808
-
07-15-22 23:39 #18598Senior Member

Posts: 56Yeah, she's trouble. Hangs out at the Loves on the south side a lot, and she's aggressive. Can take a newbie off guard, so watch yourselves.
Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 22:33 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 142Trixi
How much was the contribution and hours spent?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 22:14 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 350Trixi
I recently rolled the dice on this provider.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887
I've seen her twice.
The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.
Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.
Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.
I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
-
07-15-22 10:06 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 344Where do they post?
There are so many ads, how do you know which is real?
Originally Posted by IronDucky
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 09:44 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 350I've seen the first girl many times.
Originally Posted by DapperDan91
[View Original Post]
She dropped off the radar a few months back.
Thanks for posting the ad I hope to reconnect with her in the near future.
The only criticism I'll give her is there were a couple of times I had to wait once I arrived at her location. But she always more than made up for it during our appointment.
-
07-14-22 23:04 #18593Senior Member

Posts: 141She is a thief, has scumbag men hanging out. Never see this one unless you want to be a victim.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 18:30 #18592Regular Member

Posts: 4Couple nightmares, one good dream
Just wanted to report a few dreams I had recently so others might avoid the nightmares and stick to more pleasant things.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744
I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking ASAP. Luckily I travel light and don't bring anything worth stealing. Glad I woke up early.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hit-my-line/47760830
Oh this nightmare was a checklist for a bad time. Slum living, cracked out, nasty attitude, and nosey neighbors. I couldn't wake up fast enough.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/47666797
Exhausted and dejected, I hoped to find something worth all this time asleep. I found it. I dreamed she was much thicker in person, photos were all fake, but pretty and accommodating enough I recall pleasantly waking up.
-
07-14-22 15:47 #18591Regular Member

Posts: 2Hotel Asians
I am recently new to this forum but have been a monger in the AMP scene for a couple years. Ready to venture into something else. I've read about the hotel Asians and would like to pull the trigger on one. If anyone can send me a contact that is for sure I would appreciate it. I've read that it's handled through a service or something. Any info is appreciated! Thanks and stay safe.
-
07-14-22 11:53 #18590Senior Member

Posts: 116Ty
I appreciate the input. Didn't you have an account before?
Originally Posted by IndyJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 11:25 #18589Regular Member

Posts: 4Several names and numbers
I have not seen her myself but she's been advertising for at least 2 years with a few names. She's gone by Nikki, Nikki Babi, Coco and Nae Nae, Perhaps more. She's used a few numbers as well. I don't think I'm allowed to post full numbers so that might not be much use. Ask via PM for those numbers if that's allowed.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
Because there are multiple Nikkis and because Honey Coco has been discussed much more, it's hard to find info on this one with name searches despite how often she posts ads. One review that I am almost sure of is in this thread from 5-28-20 by user Mo888. I have that in my notes from a couple years ago so it should be her even though the linked ad is gone.
-
07-14-22 10:54 #18588Regular Member

Posts: 17A Fantastic Find
Let me introduce Dominica:
Originally Posted by HanginRound
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/01...b-2717d694362b
I think her prices have gone up, but damn she was special. I saw her in the Fishers / Nobelsville area.
-
07-14-22 09:23 #18587Regular Member

Posts: 14A great find
I have seen her three times. I highly recommend Jojo. She is great at dictation and her insatiable appetite will wear you out. I will visit her again soon I just want to enjoy variety.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 09:14 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 297Thanks
Thanks to you and PrinterMike for responding. Saved me money and disappointment. If you have recommendations for any ebony ladies that offer any bare services let me know.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 06:26 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 482Stephanie
What is she charging these days? And what side of town is she on? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 06:22 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 116Hey all.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/888435165829
First of all I would like to thank all the members who have helped me here in Indy. I'm settling on a regular and I'm thinking Jojo. Is this the one that used to be on di. Her Rates are reasonable and her photos look great. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




