Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 24785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18575

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She is awful. Completely disinterested. She is basically a blow up doll (that complains a lot).
    Thanks to you and PrinterMike for responding. Saved me money and disappointment. If you have recommendations for any ebony ladies that offer any bare services let me know.

  2. #18574

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyone who shared info on Stephanie. Gave her a go tonight. Very accommodating and has a submissive side, which is great since I like to be a little dominant. Definitely not a DI experience, but nice to have someone for evenings and weekends.
    What is she charging these days? And what side of town is she on? Thanks.

  3. #18573

    Hey all.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/888435165829

    First of all I would like to thank all the members who have helped me here in Indy. I'm settling on a regular and I'm thinking Jojo. Is this the one that used to be on di. Her Rates are reasonable and her photos look great. Thanks.

  4. #18572

    Known for problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.
    L4 L,

    Sorry you got scammed, this gal is well known to be trouble and a ripoff. Glad you were able to get out without more issues.

    BCD.

  5. #18571

    Visit by PO

    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.

  6. #18570
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    Having a craving for some ethnic flavor and wondering if anyone has some insight on a reliable option. Obviously ad sites are inundated with ads for them, not sure if there's a difference or if anyone with experience would be able to help. Looking for NE or and Indy.
    The hotel Asians at the red roof on the north west side are accommodating. Chinese, you'll deal with an operator via text before they give you a room to knock on. 208-480-1XXX was the number last I used them about six weeks ago, was not disappointed. *Be sure* to be specific with the operator, if you care about them putting you in a room with an old lady or a fat girl, because if you do not specify, they will just put you with whoever and expect you to pay the same. Best of luck to you bud.

  7. #18569

    Thanks for info on Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    That is her alright!
    Thanks for everyone who shared info on Stephanie. Gave her a go tonight. Very accommodating and has a submissive side, which is great since I like to be a little dominant. Definitely not a DI experience, but nice to have someone for evenings and weekends.

  8. #18568

    Tatum whereabouts

    For anybody that had the opportunity to see Tatum back when she was.

    Active, have any info on how to get a hold of her currently? She used to be my go to regular from EB when she was posting somewhat regularly. She posted again recently, but that was at least a month or so ago and haven't seen her post since. Any info anybody may have would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me. TIA.

  9. #18567

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    What are her prices like? Also Bbj?
    I think we settled on 240 but I delete from my phone after I know I won't be back. And yes on BJ. I don't really haggle but occasionally.

  10. #18566

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I have it from a very reliable freckled freaky source that Honey Coco is back looking for old friends and possibly new ones. You can message her on this board, Carmella3362. She will take it from there..
    Name sounds familiar but I don't know her. Good looks? Body type?

  11. #18565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838
    I don't remember her name, but I do know that those pics are extremely flattering. That are her, but she doesn't look like that when she answers the door. I decided to bail after meeting her.

  12. #18564

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838
    Bigger in person. Wasn't feeling like compromising on that so I left.

  13. #18563
    I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838

  14. #18562

  15. #18561

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at a website called dreamgirlsIndianapolis.com.

    Does anyone have any experience with this site? Haven't seen anything on here about it so figured it was probably not real.
    Right off the bat I recognize a couple of these that are Pstars. They might have the area code correct but a number lookup and pic lookup will show you. Definitely avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape