Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 24785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18560

    Hotel Asians

    Having a craving for some ethnic flavor and wondering if anyone has some insight on a reliable option. Obviously ad sites are inundated with ads for them, not sure if there's a difference or if anyone with experience would be able to help. Looking for NE or and Indy.

  2. #18559

    Ryan aka Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If you like a fuck fast and can pop many times. She's the chick for you.
    All kinds of drama, she says she's strolling around 21st and Shadeland if anybody is interesting.

  3. #18558

  4. #18557

    Keep us posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Saw she also posted ads in Chicago, might try there and see if someone there has any info to add, then share with the rest of us!
    Please come back with info on this if you guys take the shot I've been looking for a latina provider for a while now bit many if any at all around here stay safe brothers.

  5. #18556

    Wait a minute

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #18555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Hell no!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginRound  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/616129784956

    Coming from out of state and this lady looks like fun too me. Is she and as open as she advertises? Feel free to PM also.
    She is awful. Completely disinterested. She is basically a blow up doll (that complains a lot).

  7. #18554

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Is she this one who used to be around 3 or 4 years ago? If so, she fantastic. Very few limitations. Very accomodating.
    That is her alright!

  8. #18553

    Is she this stephanie?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/352144150740

    I've seen this one several times in the last year. Nice Girl. Sober as far as I can tell. Great BBBJ with DT. A little heavy but not off putting to me. Really gets into it and is a natural submissive. After a couple sessions told me to 'just take over'! She has kids and can be a problem to schedule with as she needs a sitter. Room is usually a wreck due to kids and a pit Bull. Actually likes sex and really gets into it! YMMV but worth a look I'm my opinion.
    Is she this one who used to be around 3 or 4 years ago? If so, she fantastic. Very few limitations. Very accomodating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0hhh.jpeg‎   ghhjjkl.jpeg‎  

  9. #18552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 669
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.
    Thanks Zerbert appreciate the info sadly travel plan changed abruptly no Indy visit in.

  10. #18551

    Certainly looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at a website called dreamgirlsIndianapolis.com.

    Does anyone have any experience with this site? Haven't seen anything on here about it so figured it was probably not real.
    I'd love to hear someone say I am wrong.

  11. #18550

    Honey Coco

    I have it from a very reliable freckled freaky source that Honey Coco is back looking for old friends and possibly new ones. You can message her on this board, Carmella3362. She will take it from there.

    PT.

  12. #18549

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/352144150740

    I've seen this one several times in the last year. Nice Girl. Sober as far as I can tell. Great BBBJ with DT. A little heavy but not off putting to me. Really gets into it and is a natural submissive. After a couple sessions told me to 'just take over'! She has kids and can be a problem to schedule with as she needs a sitter. Room is usually a wreck due to kids and a pit Bull. Actually likes sex and really gets into it! YMMV but worth a look I'm my opinion.
    She is on SB which is where I found her. She has face pics on there and of course which show her in the best angles. Mom body (plus a little more) but she is fun in the sack and takes a good pounding. Didn't get to flip her in doggie and smack her large ass because the pussy felt too good. Pussy is tight with just a slit. The kind I love. As stated schedule is a real *****. For me room was clean and some lingerie on the furniture. However I prefer her in jeans so I can fantasize I picked up a MILF at the grocery store.

  13. #18548

    She does not do all she lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginRound  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/616129784956

    Coming from out of state and this lady looks like fun too me. Is she and as open as she advertises? Feel free to PM also.
    I would save your time and money.

  14. #18547

    Question

    I was looking at a website called dreamgirlsIndianapolis.com.

    Does anyone have any experience with this site? Haven't seen anything on here about it so figured it was probably not real.

  15. #18546

    Stephanie

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/352144150740

    I've seen this one several times in the last year. Nice Girl. Sober as far as I can tell. Great BBBJ with DT. A little heavy but not off putting to me. Really gets into it and is a natural submissive. After a couple sessions told me to 'just take over'! She has kids and can be a problem to schedule with as she needs a sitter. Room is usually a wreck due to kids and a pit Bull. Actually likes sex and really gets into it! YMMV but worth a look I'm my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape