Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18581
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report a few dreams I had recently so others might avoid the nightmares and stick to more pleasant things.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

    I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking ASAP. Luckily I travel light and don't bring anything worth stealing. Glad I woke up early.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hit-my-line/47760830

    Oh this nightmare was a checklist for a bad time. Slum living, cracked out, nasty attitude, and nosey neighbors. I couldn't wake up fast enough.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/47666797

    Exhausted and dejected, I hoped to find something worth all this time asleep. I found it. I dreamed she was much thicker in person, photos were all fake, but pretty and accommodating enough I recall pleasantly waking up.
    I've seen the first girl many times.

    She dropped off the radar a few months back.

    Thanks for posting the ad I hope to reconnect with her in the near future.

    The only criticism I'll give her is there were a couple of times I had to wait once I arrived at her location. But she always more than made up for it during our appointment.

  2. #18580
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    L4 L,

    Sorry you got scammed, this gal is well known to be trouble and a ripoff. Glad you were able to get out without more issues.

    BCD.
    She is a thief, has scumbag men hanging out. Never see this one unless you want to be a victim.

  3. #18579

    Couple nightmares, one good dream

    Just wanted to report a few dreams I had recently so others might avoid the nightmares and stick to more pleasant things.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

    I dreamed she was even prettier in person, but a total bait and switch. Boyfriend wasn't happy I was there and came a knocking ASAP. Luckily I travel light and don't bring anything worth stealing. Glad I woke up early.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hit-my-line/47760830

    Oh this nightmare was a checklist for a bad time. Slum living, cracked out, nasty attitude, and nosey neighbors. I couldn't wake up fast enough.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-24-7/47666797

    Exhausted and dejected, I hoped to find something worth all this time asleep. I found it. I dreamed she was much thicker in person, photos were all fake, but pretty and accommodating enough I recall pleasantly waking up.

  4. #18578

    Hotel Asians

    I am recently new to this forum but have been a monger in the AMP scene for a couple years. Ready to venture into something else. I've read about the hotel Asians and would like to pull the trigger on one. If anyone can send me a contact that is for sure I would appreciate it. I've read that it's handled through a service or something. Any info is appreciated! Thanks and stay safe.

  5. #18577

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJim  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her three times. I highly recommend Jojo. She is great at dictation and her insatiable appetite will wear you out. I will visit her again soon I just want to enjoy variety.
    I appreciate the input. Didn't you have an account before?

  6. #18576

    Several names and numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838
    I have not seen her myself but she's been advertising for at least 2 years with a few names. She's gone by Nikki, Nikki Babi, Coco and Nae Nae, Perhaps more. She's used a few numbers as well. I don't think I'm allowed to post full numbers so that might not be much use. Ask via PM for those numbers if that's allowed.

    Because there are multiple Nikkis and because Honey Coco has been discussed much more, it's hard to find info on this one with name searches despite how often she posts ads. One review that I am almost sure of is in this thread from 5-28-20 by user Mo888. I have that in my notes from a couple years ago so it should be her even though the linked ad is gone.

  7. #18575

    A Fantastic Find

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginRound  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to you and PrinterMike for responding. Saved me money and disappointment. If you have recommendations for any ebony ladies that offer any bare services let me know.
    Let me introduce Dominica:

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/01...b-2717d694362b

    I think her prices have gone up, but damn she was special. I saw her in the Fishers / Nobelsville area.

  8. #18574

    A great find

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/888435165829

    First of all I would like to thank all the members who have helped me here in Indy. I'm settling on a regular and I'm thinking Jojo. Is this the one that used to be on di. Her Rates are reasonable and her photos look great. Thanks.
    I have seen her three times. I highly recommend Jojo. She is great at dictation and her insatiable appetite will wear you out. I will visit her again soon I just want to enjoy variety.

  9. #18573

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She is awful. Completely disinterested. She is basically a blow up doll (that complains a lot).
    Thanks to you and PrinterMike for responding. Saved me money and disappointment. If you have recommendations for any ebony ladies that offer any bare services let me know.

  10. #18572

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyone who shared info on Stephanie. Gave her a go tonight. Very accommodating and has a submissive side, which is great since I like to be a little dominant. Definitely not a DI experience, but nice to have someone for evenings and weekends.
    What is she charging these days? And what side of town is she on? Thanks.

  11. #18571

    Hey all.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/888435165829

    First of all I would like to thank all the members who have helped me here in Indy. I'm settling on a regular and I'm thinking Jojo. Is this the one that used to be on di. Her Rates are reasonable and her photos look great. Thanks.

  12. #18570

    Known for problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.
    L4 L,

    Sorry you got scammed, this gal is well known to be trouble and a ripoff. Glad you were able to get out without more issues.

    BCD.

  13. #18569

    Visit by PO

    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.

  14. #18568
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    Having a craving for some ethnic flavor and wondering if anyone has some insight on a reliable option. Obviously ad sites are inundated with ads for them, not sure if there's a difference or if anyone with experience would be able to help. Looking for NE or and Indy.
    The hotel Asians at the red roof on the north west side are accommodating. Chinese, you'll deal with an operator via text before they give you a room to knock on. 208-480-1XXX was the number last I used them about six weeks ago, was not disappointed. *Be sure* to be specific with the operator, if you care about them putting you in a room with an old lady or a fat girl, because if you do not specify, they will just put you with whoever and expect you to pay the same. Best of luck to you bud.

  15. #18567

    Thanks for info on Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    That is her alright!
    Thanks for everyone who shared info on Stephanie. Gave her a go tonight. Very accommodating and has a submissive side, which is great since I like to be a little dominant. Definitely not a DI experience, but nice to have someone for evenings and weekends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape