Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 24788
-
07-13-22 15:28 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 346I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838
-
07-13-22 14:39 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone got experience with the following?
Ms Paris.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...vider/47738749
"Real deal".
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...te-af/47732940
Hispanic chick.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613
-
07-13-22 14:30 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 189Tgtbt
Right off the bat I recognize a couple of these that are Pstars. They might have the area code correct but a number lookup and pic lookup will show you. Definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 14:24 #18560Regular Member

Posts: 24Hotel Asians
Having a craving for some ethnic flavor and wondering if anyone has some insight on a reliable option. Obviously ad sites are inundated with ads for them, not sure if there's a difference or if anyone with experience would be able to help. Looking for NE or and Indy.
-
07-13-22 13:35 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 808Ryan aka Sasha
All kinds of drama, she says she's strolling around 21st and Shadeland if anybody is interesting.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:51 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 346Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...etite/47758606
-
07-13-22 10:49 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 56Keep us posted
Please come back with info on this if you guys take the shot I've been looking for a latina provider for a while now bit many if any at all around here stay safe brothers.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:37 #18556Senior Member

Posts: 958Wait a minute
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-13-22 10:10 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 120Hell no!
She is awful. Completely disinterested. She is basically a blow up doll (that complains a lot).
Originally Posted by HanginRound
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:29 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 58Stephanie
That is her alright!
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:13 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 482Is she this stephanie?
Is she this one who used to be around 3 or 4 years ago? If so, she fantastic. Very few limitations. Very accomodating.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:35 #18552Senior Member

Posts: 669Thanks Zerbert appreciate the info sadly travel plan changed abruptly no Indy visit in.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:38 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 221Certainly looks TGTBT
I'd love to hear someone say I am wrong.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:12 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 408Honey Coco
I have it from a very reliable freckled freaky source that Honey Coco is back looking for old friends and possibly new ones. You can message her on this board, Carmella3362. She will take it from there.
PT.
-
07-12-22 21:53 #18549Senior Member

Posts: 601Same
She is on SB which is where I found her. She has face pics on there and of course which show her in the best angles. Mom body (plus a little more) but she is fun in the sack and takes a good pounding. Didn't get to flip her in doggie and smack her large ass because the pussy felt too good. Pussy is tight with just a slit. The kind I love. As stated schedule is a real *****. For me room was clean and some lingerie on the furniture. However I prefer her in jeans so I can fantasize I picked up a MILF at the grocery store.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




