Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 24806
-
07-13-22 22:16 #18581Senior Member

Posts: 56The hotel Asians at the red roof on the north west side are accommodating. Chinese, you'll deal with an operator via text before they give you a room to knock on. 208-480-1XXX was the number last I used them about six weeks ago, was not disappointed. *Be sure* to be specific with the operator, if you care about them putting you in a room with an old lady or a fat girl, because if you do not specify, they will just put you with whoever and expect you to pay the same. Best of luck to you bud.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy317
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 21:39 #18580Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for info on Stephanie
Thanks for everyone who shared info on Stephanie. Gave her a go tonight. Very accommodating and has a submissive side, which is great since I like to be a little dominant. Definitely not a DI experience, but nice to have someone for evenings and weekends.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 17:50 #18579Senior Member

Posts: 90Tatum whereabouts
For anybody that had the opportunity to see Tatum back when she was.
Active, have any info on how to get a hold of her currently? She used to be my go to regular from EB when she was posting somewhat regularly. She posted again recently, but that was at least a month or so ago and haven't seen her post since. Any info anybody may have would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me. TIA.
-
07-13-22 17:07 #18578Senior Member

Posts: 121Answer
I think we settled on 240 but I delete from my phone after I know I won't be back. And yes on BJ. I don't really haggle but occasionally.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 17:02 #18577Senior Member

Posts: 121More info
Name sounds familiar but I don't know her. Good looks? Body type?
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 16:48 #18576Senior Member

Posts: 120I know her
I don't remember her name, but I do know that those pics are extremely flattering. That are her, but she doesn't look like that when she answers the door. I decided to bail after meeting her.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 16:09 #18575Senior Member

Posts: 121Some info
Bigger in person. Wasn't feeling like compromising on that so I left.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 15:28 #18574Senior Member

Posts: 346I've seen her mentioned before, but couldn't remember what name she went by. So any info is appreciated.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/313603038838
-
07-13-22 14:39 #18573Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone got experience with the following?
Ms Paris.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...vider/47738749
"Real deal".
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...te-af/47732940
Hispanic chick.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613
-
07-13-22 14:30 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 189Tgtbt
Right off the bat I recognize a couple of these that are Pstars. They might have the area code correct but a number lookup and pic lookup will show you. Definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 14:24 #18571Regular Member

Posts: 24Hotel Asians
Having a craving for some ethnic flavor and wondering if anyone has some insight on a reliable option. Obviously ad sites are inundated with ads for them, not sure if there's a difference or if anyone with experience would be able to help. Looking for NE or and Indy.
-
07-13-22 13:35 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 808Ryan aka Sasha
All kinds of drama, she says she's strolling around 21st and Shadeland if anybody is interesting.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:51 #18569Senior Member

Posts: 346Any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...etite/47758606
-
07-13-22 10:49 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 56Keep us posted
Please come back with info on this if you guys take the shot I've been looking for a latina provider for a while now bit many if any at all around here stay safe brothers.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:37 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 958Wait a minute
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!








Reply With Quote




