Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 24785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18545

    I'd hit it

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to this provider? I've been looking for legit latinas.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613
    Saw she also posted ads in Chicago, might try there and see if someone there has any info to add, then share with the rest of us!

  2. #18544

    I 2nd this

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    No offense to the op. But has any senior members actually seen this one. I've been back and forth with her for a few days now. She seems very accommodating, but at the same time a little off. I'm new to this area and not familiar with the way things are done. Fr Wayne is a lot dryer but information is easier to come by. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm not a big risk taker when it comes to these things. I'd be curious if anyone else has seen her.

  3. #18543

    Pricey?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85879642

    She's the real deal and a local stripper if you are into that. I dreamt of a covered time with standard positions with easy going girl that is talkative makes you comfortable and gets into it. As is typical not quite my body type. But who is.
    What are her prices like? Also Bbj?

  4. #18542

    Anyone ever try?

    Has anyone gone to this provider? I've been looking for legit latinas.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613

  5. #18541

    Guess again

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.
    Ankle monitor for DUI is probably not the reason.

  6. #18540

    Hey all

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyfun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this evening, she gave a great massage then a BBBJ and then we moved to Missionary all raw great time and she does like it rough if that's something you like.
    No offense to the op. But has any senior members actually seen this one. I've been back and forth with her for a few days now. She seems very accommodating, but at the same time a little off. I'm new to this area and not familiar with the way things are done. Fr Wayne is a lot dryer but information is easier to come by. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #18539

    Pocahontas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85879642

    She's the real deal and a local stripper if you are into that. I dreamt of a covered time with standard positions with easy going girl that is talkative makes you comfortable and gets into it. As is typical not quite my body type. But who is.

  8. #18538

    Back up to Indianapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240  [View Original Post]
    What's DI? I can't seem to find any threads for it when searching?
    Then instead of selecting this forum. Look under user blogs and you will see DI forum.

  9. #18537

    Definitely YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by BobUp  [View Original Post]
    I really hate to be one of those but here I am asking.

    Any info on Cali? A search hasn't produced anything that I believe pertains to this particular Cali.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/828146609282
    She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.

  10. #18536

    0801

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Is her number still end 0801.
    Yes. You have the correct last 4 digits.

  11. #18535

    What is DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    DI is your best bet. There's a whole thread for it.

    I don't know much about STG or EA though. I stopped using that when I got confirmed with DI.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianstjames - she's well reviewed though I haven't seen her in ages.
    What's DI? I can't seem to find any threads for it when searching?

  12. #18534

    Toftt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85855827

    Nice enough dream. I'm a little shy and careful on first dreams so didn't ask for anything crazy but standard warm up and standard positions were available. Not covered till main event but I also told her up front I'm a good tipper so maybe that was a factor on that. Of course most providers are okay with that so she may do that as a standard for everyone. Not sure if time is watched closely as I voluntarily left a little bit early. She is real and friendly though but I would not go back because I consider her more of an avg build which isn't what I go for.

  13. #18533
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Is that the grandma with big fake tits? Former DI lady I believe.
    That description doesn't sound super flattering, but sounds like you are thinking of the same person. Grandma (not 100%) but she is more MILF appearance wise. Used to be with DI, yup. Big Titties. Yup.

  14. #18532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 669

    Cali

    I really hate to be one of those but here I am asking.

    Any info on Cali? A search hasn't produced anything that I believe pertains to this particular Cali.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/828146609282

  15. #18531

    Lesson learned that you already knew!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    This one said she was staying at a hotel on the west side. We negotiated $$ for 1 hour. She then asked for. 5 down as a "booking charge. " Against my better judgement, I sent it to her via cashapp .Avoid this scammer. Just when I thought I stopped listening to my little head.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/85844405
    I'm sure you learned the appropriate lesson. My own two cents toward prevention, this ad contains clues that it's a scam. "Available for both sex calls" and "video selling at best rate". This isn't common phrasing, so I suspect whoever wrote the ad isn't a native English speaker. The repetitive claims in the ad also don't ring true. They are worded differently but say the same thing. One more thing indicating stolen photos. The provider is likely real, somewhere. Several photos indicating a few years of posting. If you haven't seen her here before, and she isn't stating why she is suddenly posting in Indy, it's likely because she isn't doing the posting. I know a provider in Louisville who had her photos stolen for posts here in Indy, so I know this happens. All said, you know you shouldn't have sent a deposit!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape