Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24520
-
07-14-22 16:44 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 443Wow, if it's actually the girl in the pic's I used to visit with her years ago down here in Nova. She used the same name but not sure of the spelling back then, was a true pleasure and sounds like she still is.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 20:48 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 2270Brazilian Danielle
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/8465599.htm
Super hot. One of the very best to come through the area.
Her pics don't do her justice.
-
07-13-22 17:24 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 306Third time's the charm
Strike One: Demi.
Seen her ad in College Park mostly but recently in the Baltimore area so I shot a text. No reply whatsoever. Her ad had refreshed several times after on both escortalligator and megapersonals so she a time wasted in my book. Found her on FB after researching so she is more legit than fake in my opinion.
Her ad - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2402495217/1.
Strike Two: Dream PAWG.
Hit dream up after giving the flaker above 15 min to reply. No luck with this one either. So onto the third choice, Lexi. Don't recall seeing her reviewed on here so I went off the comments on EB and my own research. Hit her up she replied within 5 minutes. She gave me her whole menu off the first text. Talk logistics with great response times and off I go. She is waaaay out in Essex so be mindful if you not nearby. She also doesn't supply hats and will text you to bring one (huge red flag in my book, if you don't get that feel free to ask). Has her own spot. Not super dirty not super clean place. She does the deed on a small couch. I get in we talk a bit and get down to it. Gives a good BBJ to get worked up. Main event is good did doggy standing up which actually went better than expected. She got into it too. She gave me a clean towel to wipe, said our goodbyes, and off I went. She is chill her SS is. 7 so I left happy. I'd recommend if she fits your type and you don't mind the drive. Stay safe fellas.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4438555906/1
-
07-13-22 15:02 #14587Regular Member

Posts: 1Info
Hi fellas,
Any intel on the eros Brazilians?
Are they legit and if so what type of donation is required. Any specific lady better than the rest? Thanks for reading.
-
07-13-22 11:48 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 805I hear you!
All too often a monger checks out an escort with no reviews or positive comments and runs into a shitstorm, but you got lucky.
Does she have any positive reviews or comments anywhere besides here and you?
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
What was the damage. If you don't mind?
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 11:45 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 347I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?
Originally Posted by HinXt55
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 05:58 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 124Devine
Fellas,
I had an absolute dream of a lifetime. In my dream, I contacted Devine for outcall. I know, risky, but something felt okay as we talked. She was super easy to deal with, actually witty and funny in her responses. She asked for NO DEPOSIT! She stayed in touch as she came to my place. When she walked in, I was shocked. SHE IS THE GIRL IN THE PICS. She was clean, fresh, smelled amazing. We sat and chatted for like 10 minutes, like we were friends.
Her body is amazing! She has the most incredible ass I've ever seen. Skin so soft. Literally head to toe, astounding. BBBJ was fantastic, unrushed and I had to curl my toes to keep from busting. DATY and she popped in my mouth twice. Reverse cowgirl for the finish and it was like a volcano.
Treat her with respect!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/4432907407
-
07-12-22 20:49 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 396Out
If You're going to do an out call get a room. Never bring the girl back to your residence. You're just asking for trouble. Remember this is where you live. These girls are all addicted to drugs. Bringing them to your home is a bad idea.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:12 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 124Outcall help
Hey brothers. I know outcall is such a crap shoot. And going to a notel and figuring out that it's a mess and walking out is easy. Getting a train wreck out of your house without the Sheriff is not what I'm looking for. I'm in Bel Air. If anyone has good experience with a reliable outcall girl, and you don't mind passing the digits, I'm happy to help in return with escort, massage, or streetwalker info.
Thanks fellas, and happy mongering.
-
07-12-22 19:15 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 1043They are just like going to see an Asian girl at a massage parlor! Oops my mistake.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-12-22 17:41 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 565Unreliable
The majority of these girls are unreliable because they are heavily addicted to drugs. I don't know what these guys are putting in the drugs these days but it's got these girls making bad business decisions. Even girls I see on the regular, got me literally waiting for hours while they spin in circles while I get frustrated. Must be some new type of drugs.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 16:28 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate the info man! I'll probably steer clear if that' the case. Not into the street walker scene.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 14:29 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 75Waste of time.
Wasted an entire evening trying to meet up with her. Commas were good until I was 10 minutes away. Ghosted once I got to the location. Seemed a bit sketchy since the location was a local bar in the area. Reached out several times during wait. Half a tank of gas wasted. Shifted to secondary provider. Good thing she was available and zipped over to her with in 15 minutes. So approach Raven with caution. With the price of gas, I have been coordinating my dreams with business or recreational trips to the areas.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 07:23 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 306Head Huncho
She's a glorified streetwalker from 25th Street. I never dated her so I can't speak for her services and it's been a couple years since I've seen her out there. Looks like she lost some weight in her pics. Wonder if she's starting to go far down the addiction rabbit hole. You'd probably have better luck finding someone like her on the street.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:46 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 195Head Honcho?
What's the word on this girl? I've tried to see her the last few times I came to Baltimore. She's bad with communication in my experience. Last Saturday I actually made progress and got to the hotel and she eventually ghost's as I see her walk out the hotel and drive off. Is she worth the date, or should I just pass next time I'm here.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-honcho/47665673











Reply With Quote



