Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14586

    I hear you!

    All too often a monger checks out an escort with no reviews or positive comments and runs into a shitstorm, but you got lucky.

    Does she have any positive reviews or comments anywhere besides here and you?

    Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    What was the damage. If you don't mind?

    Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    I had an absolute dream of a lifetime. In my dream, I contacted Devine for outcall. I know, risky, but something felt okay as we talked. She was super easy to deal with, actually witty and funny in her responses. She asked for NO DEPOSIT! She stayed in touch as she came to my place. When she walked in, I was shocked. SHE IS THE GIRL IN THE PICS. She was clean, fresh, smelled amazing. We sat and chatted for like 10 minutes, like we were friends.

    Her body is amazing! She has the most incredible ass I've ever seen. Skin so soft. Literally head to toe, astounding. BBBJ was fantastic, unrushed and I had to curl my toes to keep from busting. DATY and she popped in my mouth twice. Reverse cowgirl for the finish and it was like a volcano.

    Treat her with respect!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/4432907407

  2. #14585
    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hallie / Haley.

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85628429).

    I agree with previous reports. She's real and will answer. Setup was easy, I opted for a SS just to sample, as mentioned the admission price is a bit higher, but no one else was answering. Standard service CBJ then mish and k9. Mic skills are good, kitty was tight and she was clean. She didn't take her top / corset off, I don't remember which it was but it didn't bother me to much. I'm on the fence about repeating.

    Stay safe.

    -H.
    I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?

  3. #14584

    Devine

    Fellas,

    I had an absolute dream of a lifetime. In my dream, I contacted Devine for outcall. I know, risky, but something felt okay as we talked. She was super easy to deal with, actually witty and funny in her responses. She asked for NO DEPOSIT! She stayed in touch as she came to my place. When she walked in, I was shocked. SHE IS THE GIRL IN THE PICS. She was clean, fresh, smelled amazing. We sat and chatted for like 10 minutes, like we were friends.

    Her body is amazing! She has the most incredible ass I've ever seen. Skin so soft. Literally head to toe, astounding. BBBJ was fantastic, unrushed and I had to curl my toes to keep from busting. DATY and she popped in my mouth twice. Reverse cowgirl for the finish and it was like a volcano.

    Treat her with respect!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/4432907407

  4. #14583

    Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers. I know outcall is such a crap shoot. And going to a notel and figuring out that it's a mess and walking out is easy. Getting a train wreck out of your house without the Sheriff is not what I'm looking for. I'm in Bel Air. If anyone has good experience with a reliable outcall girl, and you don't mind passing the digits, I'm happy to help in return with escort, massage, or streetwalker info.

    Thanks fellas, and happy mongering.
    If You're going to do an out call get a room. Never bring the girl back to your residence. You're just asking for trouble. Remember this is where you live. These girls are all addicted to drugs. Bringing them to your home is a bad idea.

  5. #14582

    Outcall help

    Hey brothers. I know outcall is such a crap shoot. And going to a notel and figuring out that it's a mess and walking out is easy. Getting a train wreck out of your house without the Sheriff is not what I'm looking for. I'm in Bel Air. If anyone has good experience with a reliable outcall girl, and you don't mind passing the digits, I'm happy to help in return with escort, massage, or streetwalker info.

    Thanks fellas, and happy mongering.

  6. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    I never seen an escort before and really want to see one. I prefer girls with really large butts and judging by the pictures and the way you described her she seems up my alley. Is she really legit and not a catfish? I really want to see an escort but scared out of my mind to due to the risks.
    They are just like going to see an Asian girl at a massage parlor! Oops my mistake.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #14580

    Unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    Wasted an entire evening trying to meet up with her. Commas were good until I was 10 minutes away. Ghosted once I got to the location. Seemed a bit sketchy since the location was a local bar in the area. Reached out several times during wait. Half a tank of gas wasted. Shifted to secondary provider. Good thing she was available and zipped over to her with in 15 minutes. So approach Raven with caution. With the price of gas, I have been coordinating my dreams with business or recreational trips to the areas.
    The majority of these girls are unreliable because they are heavily addicted to drugs. I don't know what these guys are putting in the drugs these days but it's got these girls making bad business decisions. Even girls I see on the regular, got me literally waiting for hours while they spin in circles while I get frustrated. Must be some new type of drugs.

  8. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's a glorified streetwalker from 25th Street. I never dated her so I can't speak for her services and it's been a couple years since I've seen her out there. Looks like she lost some weight in her pics. Wonder if she's starting to go far down the addiction rabbit hole. You'd probably have better luck finding someone like her on the street.
    Appreciate the info man! I'll probably steer clear if that' the case. Not into the street walker scene.

  9. #14578

    Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Recently ran into Raven at the incall spot on park heights while I was doing a date with a regular of mine. For those of you who are interested, she seems friendly and pleasant. Pictures seem a little old. She is too skinny for my liking though so I didn't pursue. And for those who are hesitant about the neighborhood, yes it is a bit sketchy but it's safe. The apartment is safe. The guy let's girls do dates in the spare room. I've been there a few times and never had any issues.
    Wasted an entire evening trying to meet up with her. Commas were good until I was 10 minutes away. Ghosted once I got to the location. Seemed a bit sketchy since the location was a local bar in the area. Reached out several times during wait. Half a tank of gas wasted. Shifted to secondary provider. Good thing she was available and zipped over to her with in 15 minutes. So approach Raven with caution. With the price of gas, I have been coordinating my dreams with business or recreational trips to the areas.

  10. #14577

    Head Huncho

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this girl? I've tried to see her the last few times I came to Baltimore. She's bad with communication in my experience. Last Saturday I actually made progress and got to the hotel and she eventually ghost's as I see her walk out the hotel and drive off. Is she worth the date, or should I just pass next time I'm here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-honcho/47665673
    She's a glorified streetwalker from 25th Street. I never dated her so I can't speak for her services and it's been a couple years since I've seen her out there. Looks like she lost some weight in her pics. Wonder if she's starting to go far down the addiction rabbit hole. You'd probably have better luck finding someone like her on the street.

  11. #14576

    Head Honcho?

    What's the word on this girl? I've tried to see her the last few times I came to Baltimore. She's bad with communication in my experience. Last Saturday I actually made progress and got to the hotel and she eventually ghost's as I see her walk out the hotel and drive off. Is she worth the date, or should I just pass next time I'm here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-honcho/47665673

  12. #14575

    Is she legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Promise Marie is still around? Big tits and used to host out of a house on east b. Was pain to get in touch with back then but still cheap, pleasant and huge tatas!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/promise-...altimore-36154

    Sophie,

    Met Sophie over the past weekend. Pawg but borderline ssbbw. Ass shown as in pics but also come with a large gut that hangs. Very soft spoken and willing to follow instructions. No sign of track marks. Had her keep top on and enjoyed mish then backshots till I finished. 80/120/200 and willing to negotiate. Located at one of the hotels by Nursery rd.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433539304
    I never seen an escort before and really want to see one. I prefer girls with really large butts and judging by the pictures and the way you described her she seems up my alley. Is she really legit and not a catfish? I really want to see an escort but scared out of my mind to due to the risks.

  13. #14574

    Awol

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Promise Marie is still around? Big tits and used to host out of a house on east b. Was pain to get in touch with back then but still cheap, pleasant and huge tatas!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/promise-...altimore-36154

    Sophie,

    Met Sophie over the past weekend. Pawg but borderline ssbbw. Ass shown as in pics but also come with a large gut that hangs. Very soft spoken and willing to follow instructions. No sign of track marks. Had her keep top on and enjoyed mish then backshots till I finished. 80/120/200 and willing to negotiate. Located at one of the hotels by Nursery rd.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433539304
    I have not seen Promise in about 3 years. She was one of my go to girls. Very down to earth. I will keep my eye out.

  14. #14573

    Erica

    So I hooked up with Erica a year ago and she went MIA. She is now back. She is one of my ATF. She's about 5'10 180 pounds of deliciousness. Body is A1, she has some decent tits with an ass that's out this work. I mean that thing is amazing. Face is decent. Any who, set up was simple she's staying at a hotel in Reisterstown. Room was decent. Greeted at the door in a onesie and she hasn't changed at all. Started with a CBJ (7/10) than she asked how I wanted her. I went straight to k9 and I want instantly defeated by that ass LOL. She's super cool so catch her while you can. This is her ad: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erica/47766014.

  15. #14572

    BBBJ Providers

    Looking for a good, consistent BBBJ provider in the city for. I only ever go for a BBBJ which is why I'm trying to keep it a little cheaper. I usually go see Felicia at the Executive Inn but I'm looking to branch out. I get this deal from tons of providers, but I'm looking for something consistent besides Felicia. She is hit or miss with her habits if you catch my drift. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, fellows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape