Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24517
-
07-08-22 12:18 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 53Forgot to add
Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.
Originally Posted by HinXt55
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 09:48 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 1065Don't be fooled
It's EZ to ask for donations through a webpage. No reviews, no history. "I don't send extra pictures for free all my pictures are recently taken" Never send a deposit.
Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
"add my snap at yourrfavorite01.
Subscribe to my * at miissperfect.
Follow my Instagram at fav. Fantasy_ ".
-
07-08-22 08:32 #14540Banned Member

Posts: 275Lexi / Nicole / Courtney
What ever happened to her? Cute little blonde spinner with all the tattoos used to be based out of Glen Burnie, BWI or Brooklyn? She was OK, had those legs that were a bit bruised at times and seemed kinda spacy but was nice. Wasnt the greatest at her job but I've been dreaming of her but can't find her.
-
07-08-22 07:32 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 53Haley / Hallie
I saw Hallie / Haley.
(https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85628429).
I agree with previous reports. She's real and will answer. Setup was easy, I opted for a SS just to sample, as mentioned the admission price is a bit higher, but no one else was answering. Standard service CBJ then mish and k9. Mic skills are good, kitty was tight and she was clean. She didn't take her top / corset off, I don't remember which it was but it didn't bother me to much. I'm on the fence about repeating.
Stay safe.
-H.
-
07-08-22 04:54 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 195Cherish
Visiting the area and wanted see a girl before I leave. After a series of no or late answers, this one responded back in 30 seconds and we got a SS meet set up for $. She was located at the Ramada Inn in Pikeville. Got there and she texted me to text when I got to the door. Did that and she opened up for me. She is the girl pictured. The pics are of course filtered, but it is not too off and I found her attractive. She is in her early 20's, clean with good hygiene, and no signs of a habit. There is no GFE and everything is covered. Made small talk she put on some music and we started. Started with CBJ. It was good, no teeth and she was into it. We then went into doggy which I decided to stay in that position for the rest of the date. She has a nice ass for her build. She get's into it and after her finishing I soon did too. Made some more small talk and I was out the door. Overall it was a good experience. If I stayed in Baltimore I would definitely see her again.
https://callescort.org/443-484-8182
-
07-07-22 22:08 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 2270It's a very tough value proposition between local and visiting girls from outside the USA. At the same price point I much rather have a foreign visitor. The strength of the US dollar makes us an attractive market.
Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
-
07-07-22 11:53 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 153Diamond
Confirmed she doesn't have a lot of front teeth, instant boner killer so definitely a no go for me. If it's not a turn off for you, go ahead as she seems nice and genuine in phone.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:29 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 223Maybe they think that with everything costing more due to inflation, they can get more.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:11 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 174Diamond
I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 10:14 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 1126Diamond
If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 00:07 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 312Never seen her before. I'd love a number if you see her. That is the size I like.
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 23:41 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 153Baltimore Market
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346
This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
-
07-06-22 23:05 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 395Washington / Wilkens area.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 128Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 16:49 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 128Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



