Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 24518
-
07-11-22 19:21 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 69Erica
So I hooked up with Erica a year ago and she went MIA. She is now back. She is one of my ATF. She's about 5'10 180 pounds of deliciousness. Body is A1, she has some decent tits with an ass that's out this work. I mean that thing is amazing. Face is decent. Any who, set up was simple she's staying at a hotel in Reisterstown. Room was decent. Greeted at the door in a onesie and she hasn't changed at all. Started with a CBJ (7/10) than she asked how I wanted her. I went straight to k9 and I want instantly defeated by that ass LOL. She's super cool so catch her while you can. This is her ad: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erica/47766014.
-
07-11-22 17:12 #14572Regular Member

Posts: 1BBBJ Providers
Looking for a good, consistent BBBJ provider in the city for. I only ever go for a BBBJ which is why I'm trying to keep it a little cheaper. I usually go see Felicia at the Executive Inn but I'm looking to branch out. I get this deal from tons of providers, but I'm looking for something consistent besides Felicia. She is hit or miss with her habits if you catch my drift. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, fellows.
-
07-11-22 15:44 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 45A little help?
Just visiting for a couple of days in Hanover. Any sure bet connections? I normally only use STG to browse ads and I'm not seeing a whole lot that looks promising. Seems like almost everything is sketchy. Not looking to break the bank but also not looking for a meth addict. Help a brother out?
-
07-11-22 13:34 #14570Regular Member

Posts: 10Good intel bro
Was seeking a dream, as I can't get out often, and want to make the most of things. I'll keep with alternatives.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 11:07 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 329I've seen her once. She quoted 150 for short stay yesterday.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 09:03 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 2270Visiting agency girls have risen from the 350 400 level to the 400 to 600 level.
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 02:08 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 56As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 01:28 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 565Raven. Girl with the spider tattoo
Recently ran into Raven at the incall spot on park heights while I was doing a date with a regular of mine. For those of you who are interested, she seems friendly and pleasant. Pictures seem a little old. She is too skinny for my liking though so I didn't pursue. And for those who are hesitant about the neighborhood, yes it is a bit sketchy but it's safe. The apartment is safe. The guy let's girls do dates in the spare room. I've been there a few times and never had any issues.
-
07-10-22 23:51 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 565Late night Emma
So I've been seeing Emma for a while now. However, lately she had been making up excuses not to give head. Claims to be getting some root canal work. If she does give head, it's only for 10 seconds LOL and she'll literally wipe the skin off your cock before sucking for 10 seconds. Funny thing is she claims her name is monster head LOL. Good thing is she usually responds so I use her as a backup when I can't get a hold of anyone else.
-
07-10-22 23:26 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 565Peaches
She's in this for the money so when her pockets are full, she goes silent. When money is low, she'll respond. She needs time to spend all that money we're giving her LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 23:20 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 1626Just another scam. This is the response I got:
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
"My pics rates and info are on my personal page here (Marcyinfo. Com) go to it and don't just stare at my pics. Read it! LOL".
-
07-10-22 23:13 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 565That's a fake add.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 22:04 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 204Market
350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.
-
07-10-22 20:00 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 586There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 19:27 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



