Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24516
-
07-13-22 11:48 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 805I hear you!
All too often a monger checks out an escort with no reviews or positive comments and runs into a shitstorm, but you got lucky.
Does she have any positive reviews or comments anywhere besides here and you?
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
What was the damage. If you don't mind?
Thanks for sharing!
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 11:45 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 347I couldn't find previous reports. Are they under a different name?
Originally Posted by HinXt55
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 05:58 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 124Devine
Fellas,
I had an absolute dream of a lifetime. In my dream, I contacted Devine for outcall. I know, risky, but something felt okay as we talked. She was super easy to deal with, actually witty and funny in her responses. She asked for NO DEPOSIT! She stayed in touch as she came to my place. When she walked in, I was shocked. SHE IS THE GIRL IN THE PICS. She was clean, fresh, smelled amazing. We sat and chatted for like 10 minutes, like we were friends.
Her body is amazing! She has the most incredible ass I've ever seen. Skin so soft. Literally head to toe, astounding. BBBJ was fantastic, unrushed and I had to curl my toes to keep from busting. DATY and she popped in my mouth twice. Reverse cowgirl for the finish and it was like a volcano.
Treat her with respect!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/4432907407
-
07-12-22 20:49 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 396Out
If You're going to do an out call get a room. Never bring the girl back to your residence. You're just asking for trouble. Remember this is where you live. These girls are all addicted to drugs. Bringing them to your home is a bad idea.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 20:12 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 124Outcall help
Hey brothers. I know outcall is such a crap shoot. And going to a notel and figuring out that it's a mess and walking out is easy. Getting a train wreck out of your house without the Sheriff is not what I'm looking for. I'm in Bel Air. If anyone has good experience with a reliable outcall girl, and you don't mind passing the digits, I'm happy to help in return with escort, massage, or streetwalker info.
Thanks fellas, and happy mongering.
-
07-12-22 19:15 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 1043They are just like going to see an Asian girl at a massage parlor! Oops my mistake.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-12-22 17:41 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 565Unreliable
The majority of these girls are unreliable because they are heavily addicted to drugs. I don't know what these guys are putting in the drugs these days but it's got these girls making bad business decisions. Even girls I see on the regular, got me literally waiting for hours while they spin in circles while I get frustrated. Must be some new type of drugs.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 16:28 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate the info man! I'll probably steer clear if that' the case. Not into the street walker scene.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 14:29 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 75Waste of time.
Wasted an entire evening trying to meet up with her. Commas were good until I was 10 minutes away. Ghosted once I got to the location. Seemed a bit sketchy since the location was a local bar in the area. Reached out several times during wait. Half a tank of gas wasted. Shifted to secondary provider. Good thing she was available and zipped over to her with in 15 minutes. So approach Raven with caution. With the price of gas, I have been coordinating my dreams with business or recreational trips to the areas.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 07:23 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 306Head Huncho
She's a glorified streetwalker from 25th Street. I never dated her so I can't speak for her services and it's been a couple years since I've seen her out there. Looks like she lost some weight in her pics. Wonder if she's starting to go far down the addiction rabbit hole. You'd probably have better luck finding someone like her on the street.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:46 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 195Head Honcho?
What's the word on this girl? I've tried to see her the last few times I came to Baltimore. She's bad with communication in my experience. Last Saturday I actually made progress and got to the hotel and she eventually ghost's as I see her walk out the hotel and drive off. Is she worth the date, or should I just pass next time I'm here.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-honcho/47665673
-
07-11-22 22:38 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 109Is she legit?
I never seen an escort before and really want to see one. I prefer girls with really large butts and judging by the pictures and the way you described her she seems up my alley. Is she really legit and not a catfish? I really want to see an escort but scared out of my mind to due to the risks.
Originally Posted by DreamerVa123
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:39 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 76Awol
I have not seen Promise in about 3 years. She was one of my go to girls. Very down to earth. I will keep my eye out.
Originally Posted by DreamerVa123
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:21 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 69Erica
So I hooked up with Erica a year ago and she went MIA. She is now back. She is one of my ATF. She's about 5'10 180 pounds of deliciousness. Body is A1, she has some decent tits with an ass that's out this work. I mean that thing is amazing. Face is decent. Any who, set up was simple she's staying at a hotel in Reisterstown. Room was decent. Greeted at the door in a onesie and she hasn't changed at all. Started with a CBJ (7/10) than she asked how I wanted her. I went straight to k9 and I want instantly defeated by that ass LOL. She's super cool so catch her while you can. This is her ad: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erica/47766014.
-
07-11-22 17:12 #14572Regular Member

Posts: 1BBBJ Providers
Looking for a good, consistent BBBJ provider in the city for. I only ever go for a BBBJ which is why I'm trying to keep it a little cheaper. I usually go see Felicia at the Executive Inn but I'm looking to branch out. I get this deal from tons of providers, but I'm looking for something consistent besides Felicia. She is hit or miss with her habits if you catch my drift. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, fellows.












Reply With Quote



