Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24541
-
07-12-22 19:15 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 1043They are just like going to see an Asian girl at a massage parlor! Oops my mistake.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-12-22 17:41 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 565Unreliable
The majority of these girls are unreliable because they are heavily addicted to drugs. I don't know what these guys are putting in the drugs these days but it's got these girls making bad business decisions. Even girls I see on the regular, got me literally waiting for hours while they spin in circles while I get frustrated. Must be some new type of drugs.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 16:28 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate the info man! I'll probably steer clear if that' the case. Not into the street walker scene.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 14:29 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 75Waste of time.
Wasted an entire evening trying to meet up with her. Commas were good until I was 10 minutes away. Ghosted once I got to the location. Seemed a bit sketchy since the location was a local bar in the area. Reached out several times during wait. Half a tank of gas wasted. Shifted to secondary provider. Good thing she was available and zipped over to her with in 15 minutes. So approach Raven with caution. With the price of gas, I have been coordinating my dreams with business or recreational trips to the areas.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 07:23 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 307Head Huncho
She's a glorified streetwalker from 25th Street. I never dated her so I can't speak for her services and it's been a couple years since I've seen her out there. Looks like she lost some weight in her pics. Wonder if she's starting to go far down the addiction rabbit hole. You'd probably have better luck finding someone like her on the street.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:46 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 195Head Honcho?
What's the word on this girl? I've tried to see her the last few times I came to Baltimore. She's bad with communication in my experience. Last Saturday I actually made progress and got to the hotel and she eventually ghost's as I see her walk out the hotel and drive off. Is she worth the date, or should I just pass next time I'm here.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/head-honcho/47665673
-
07-11-22 22:38 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 109Is she legit?
I never seen an escort before and really want to see one. I prefer girls with really large butts and judging by the pictures and the way you described her she seems up my alley. Is she really legit and not a catfish? I really want to see an escort but scared out of my mind to due to the risks.
Originally Posted by DreamerVa123
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:39 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 76Awol
I have not seen Promise in about 3 years. She was one of my go to girls. Very down to earth. I will keep my eye out.
Originally Posted by DreamerVa123
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:21 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 69Erica
So I hooked up with Erica a year ago and she went MIA. She is now back. She is one of my ATF. She's about 5'10 180 pounds of deliciousness. Body is A1, she has some decent tits with an ass that's out this work. I mean that thing is amazing. Face is decent. Any who, set up was simple she's staying at a hotel in Reisterstown. Room was decent. Greeted at the door in a onesie and she hasn't changed at all. Started with a CBJ (7/10) than she asked how I wanted her. I went straight to k9 and I want instantly defeated by that ass LOL. She's super cool so catch her while you can. This is her ad: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erica/47766014.
-
07-11-22 17:12 #14572Regular Member

Posts: 1BBBJ Providers
Looking for a good, consistent BBBJ provider in the city for. I only ever go for a BBBJ which is why I'm trying to keep it a little cheaper. I usually go see Felicia at the Executive Inn but I'm looking to branch out. I get this deal from tons of providers, but I'm looking for something consistent besides Felicia. She is hit or miss with her habits if you catch my drift. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, fellows.
-
07-11-22 15:44 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 45A little help?
Just visiting for a couple of days in Hanover. Any sure bet connections? I normally only use STG to browse ads and I'm not seeing a whole lot that looks promising. Seems like almost everything is sketchy. Not looking to break the bank but also not looking for a meth addict. Help a brother out?
-
07-11-22 13:34 #14570Regular Member

Posts: 10Good intel bro
Was seeking a dream, as I can't get out often, and want to make the most of things. I'll keep with alternatives.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 11:07 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 329I've seen her once. She quoted 150 for short stay yesterday.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 09:03 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 2270Visiting agency girls have risen from the 350 400 level to the 400 to 600 level.
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 02:08 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 56As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





