Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24519
-
07-10-22 19:27 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 18:59 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 602Lillian
Forgot to post the link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85783692.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 17:53 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 329She just quoted me 2. 0 for the hhr. No GFE.
Originally Posted by HinXt55
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 16:49 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 602Lillian
Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?
Chico.
-
07-09-22 22:55 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 22:03 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 1626Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 21:08 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 1043She strolls Morrell Park.
She strolls Morrell Park. Correct me if I am wrong, but across the street from Burger King. Do not pay $$ as she is not worth that amount. Also the pictures are old. The picture of her with the gray in her hair is probably the most recent and the most represents her.
Originally Posted by JSchmoe
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-09-22 19:13 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 65New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:18 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 396And
She's asking for. 100/150/200 When if you catch her on the street you can get it for 20 bucks LOL.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 16:23 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 69I had this one about a year ago. She was sharing a spot with dream in the infamous Winston house. She provided great service without complaining or time watching. BBJ was decent and she did Greek. Haven't seen her after her departure from that house.
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 13:07 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 133She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
Originally Posted by Iwcpa69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 11:50 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 33Right up my alley
This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.
Good luck out there, gents!
-
07-08-22 22:10 #14547Regular Member

Posts: 20Peaches
I've been trying to see her for a couple weeks with no luck. The number in her ads must be working because I have gotten the occasional one word reply, but she's never come through with the location.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 19:58 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 53Same
I've had the same results been trying to get a hold of her but no answer text or call. I will report back if I hear anything.
Stay safe.
-H.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 14:55 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 55Long time lurker but took a leap of faith on this one after an appointment flaked on me. Can confirm the validity of the dream because I had the same one! (Weird right?! LOL) mostly man made but built like a damn brick shithouse so if stacked Latinas are your flavor I'd highly recommend. BBBJ like her life depended on it and the view from doggy is everything you'd hope for if you were trying to bang a video chick. Doesn't talk much but once you see the body there ain't going to be much conversation to be had anyways.
Originally Posted by NoSlimJimmy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




