Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14559

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.
    She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.

  2. #14558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.
    Forgot to post the link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85783692.

  3. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.
    She just quoted me 2. 0 for the hhr. No GFE.

  4. #14556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.

  5. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.

  6. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.

  7. #14553

    She strolls Morrell Park.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.
    She strolls Morrell Park. Correct me if I am wrong, but across the street from Burger King. Do not pay $$ as she is not worth that amount. Also the pictures are old. The picture of her with the gray in her hair is probably the most recent and the most represents her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.

  9. #14551

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    She's asking for. 100/150/200 When if you catch her on the street you can get it for 20 bucks LOL.

  10. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    I had this one about a year ago. She was sharing a spot with dream in the infamous Winston house. She provided great service without complaining or time watching. BBJ was decent and she did Greek. Haven't seen her after her departure from that house.

  11. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.

  12. #14548

    Right up my alley

    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!

  13. #14547

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    I've been trying to see her for a couple weeks with no luck. The number in her ads must be working because I have gotten the occasional one word reply, but she's never come through with the location.

  14. #14546

    Same

    I've had the same results been trying to get a hold of her but no answer text or call. I will report back if I hear anything.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.

  15. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlimJimmy  [View Original Post]
    This is a ATF dreamer that's a early morning gem. Just want to spread a good deed. Had a dream at a hotel visit Get the room number. Your invited in the room she's dressed in sexy bra and panties with a shawl with sexy high heels on. Colombian Goddess. Light French kissing and kisses to the neck and chest works her way down to Mr. JIMMY BBJ is passionate and she loves to be face fucked. Popped the first hot creamy nut in the back of her throat she's unfazed. Then she puts the cover on and move to doggy and side missionary. Pussy is just the right tightness. I go for awhile and pop a second time. Get dressed and head out. She's not much of a talker. Wants your done she hops right on her cellphone. But damn what an experience for $. 30- $. 50 . I have had maybe 4 dreams so far. Enjoy this one. And report back about your dreams with this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2075265
    Long time lurker but took a leap of faith on this one after an appointment flaked on me. Can confirm the validity of the dream because I had the same one! (Weird right?! LOL) mostly man made but built like a damn brick shithouse so if stacked Latinas are your flavor I'd highly recommend. BBBJ like her life depended on it and the view from doggy is everything you'd hope for if you were trying to bang a video chick. Doesn't talk much but once you see the body there ain't going to be much conversation to be had anyways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape