Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14572
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?
    I've seen her once. She quoted 150 for short stay yesterday.

  2. #14571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2021  [View Original Post]
    350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.

    Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.
    Visiting agency girls have risen from the 350 400 level to the 400 to 600 level.

  3. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.
    As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?

  4. #14569

    Raven. Girl with the spider tattoo

    Recently ran into Raven at the incall spot on park heights while I was doing a date with a regular of mine. For those of you who are interested, she seems friendly and pleasant. Pictures seem a little old. She is too skinny for my liking though so I didn't pursue. And for those who are hesitant about the neighborhood, yes it is a bit sketchy but it's safe. The apartment is safe. The guy let's girls do dates in the spare room. I've been there a few times and never had any issues.

  5. #14568

    Late night Emma

    So I've been seeing Emma for a while now. However, lately she had been making up excuses not to give head. Claims to be getting some root canal work. If she does give head, it's only for 10 seconds LOL and she'll literally wipe the skin off your cock before sucking for 10 seconds. Funny thing is she claims her name is monster head LOL. Good thing is she usually responds so I use her as a backup when I can't get a hold of anyone else.

  6. #14567

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
    She's in this for the money so when her pockets are full, she goes silent. When money is low, she'll respond. She needs time to spend all that money we're giving her LOL.

  7. #14566
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Just another scam. This is the response I got:

    "My pics rates and info are on my personal page here (Marcyinfo. Com) go to it and don't just stare at my pics. Read it! LOL".

  8. #14565
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?
    That's a fake add.

  9. #14564

    Market

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.

    Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.

  10. #14563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?

  11. #14562

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.
    She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.

  12. #14561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.
    Forgot to post the link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85783692.

  13. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.
    She just quoted me 2. 0 for the hhr. No GFE.

  14. #14559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.

  15. #14558
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape