The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14574

    Awol

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Promise Marie is still around? Big tits and used to host out of a house on east b. Was pain to get in touch with back then but still cheap, pleasant and huge tatas!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/promise-...altimore-36154

    Sophie,

    Met Sophie over the past weekend. Pawg but borderline ssbbw. Ass shown as in pics but also come with a large gut that hangs. Very soft spoken and willing to follow instructions. No sign of track marks. Had her keep top on and enjoyed mish then backshots till I finished. 80/120/200 and willing to negotiate. Located at one of the hotels by Nursery rd.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433539304
    I have not seen Promise in about 3 years. She was one of my go to girls. Very down to earth. I will keep my eye out.

  2. #14573

    Erica

    So I hooked up with Erica a year ago and she went MIA. She is now back. She is one of my ATF. She's about 5'10 180 pounds of deliciousness. Body is A1, she has some decent tits with an ass that's out this work. I mean that thing is amazing. Face is decent. Any who, set up was simple she's staying at a hotel in Reisterstown. Room was decent. Greeted at the door in a onesie and she hasn't changed at all. Started with a CBJ (7/10) than she asked how I wanted her. I went straight to k9 and I want instantly defeated by that ass LOL. She's super cool so catch her while you can. This is her ad: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erica/47766014.

  3. #14572

    BBBJ Providers

    Looking for a good, consistent BBBJ provider in the city for. I only ever go for a BBBJ which is why I'm trying to keep it a little cheaper. I usually go see Felicia at the Executive Inn but I'm looking to branch out. I get this deal from tons of providers, but I'm looking for something consistent besides Felicia. She is hit or miss with her habits if you catch my drift. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, fellows.

  4. #14571

    A little help?

    Just visiting for a couple of days in Hanover. Any sure bet connections? I normally only use STG to browse ads and I'm not seeing a whole lot that looks promising. Seems like almost everything is sketchy. Not looking to break the bank but also not looking for a meth addict. Help a brother out?

  5. #14570

    Good intel bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing Emma for a while now. However, lately she had been making up excuses not to give head. Claims to be getting some root canal work. If she does give head, it's only for 10 seconds LOL and she'll literally wipe the skin off your cock before sucking for 10 seconds. Funny thing is she claims her name is monster head LOL. Good thing is she usually responds so I use her as a backup when I can't get a hold of anyone else.
    Was seeking a dream, as I can't get out often, and want to make the most of things. I'll keep with alternatives.

  6. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?
    I've seen her once. She quoted 150 for short stay yesterday.

  7. #14568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2021  [View Original Post]
    350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.

    Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.
    Visiting agency girls have risen from the 350 400 level to the 400 to 600 level.

  8. #14567
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.
    As I stated, I have seen her before. I've seen her twice before. Did she increase her rates?

  9. #14566

    Raven. Girl with the spider tattoo

    Recently ran into Raven at the incall spot on park heights while I was doing a date with a regular of mine. For those of you who are interested, she seems friendly and pleasant. Pictures seem a little old. She is too skinny for my liking though so I didn't pursue. And for those who are hesitant about the neighborhood, yes it is a bit sketchy but it's safe. The apartment is safe. The guy let's girls do dates in the spare room. I've been there a few times and never had any issues.

  10. #14565

    Late night Emma

    So I've been seeing Emma for a while now. However, lately she had been making up excuses not to give head. Claims to be getting some root canal work. If she does give head, it's only for 10 seconds LOL and she'll literally wipe the skin off your cock before sucking for 10 seconds. Funny thing is she claims her name is monster head LOL. Good thing is she usually responds so I use her as a backup when I can't get a hold of anyone else.

  11. #14564

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
    She's in this for the money so when her pockets are full, she goes silent. When money is low, she'll respond. She needs time to spend all that money we're giving her LOL.

  12. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Just another scam. This is the response I got:

    "My pics rates and info are on my personal page here (Marcyinfo. Com) go to it and don't just stare at my pics. Read it! LOL".

  13. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?
    That's a fake add.

  14. #14561

    Market

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.

    Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.

  15. #14560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape