Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14541

    Cherish

    Visiting the area and wanted see a girl before I leave. After a series of no or late answers, this one responded back in 30 seconds and we got a SS meet set up for $. She was located at the Ramada Inn in Pikeville. Got there and she texted me to text when I got to the door. Did that and she opened up for me. She is the girl pictured. The pics are of course filtered, but it is not too off and I found her attractive. She is in her early 20's, clean with good hygiene, and no signs of a habit. There is no GFE and everything is covered. Made small talk she put on some music and we started. Started with CBJ. It was good, no teeth and she was into it. We then went into doggy which I decided to stay in that position for the rest of the date. She has a nice ass for her build. She get's into it and after her finishing I soon did too. Made some more small talk and I was out the door. Overall it was a good experience. If I stayed in Baltimore I would definitely see her again.

    https://callescort.org/443-484-8182

  2. #14540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/85535346[/URL]

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    It's a very tough value proposition between local and visiting girls from outside the USA. At the same price point I much rather have a foreign visitor. The strength of the US dollar makes us an attractive market.

  3. #14539

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.
    Confirmed she doesn't have a lot of front teeth, instant boner killer so definitely a no go for me. If it's not a turn off for you, go ahead as she seems nice and genuine in phone.

  4. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    Maybe they think that with everything costing more due to inflation, they can get more.

  5. #14537

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?

    Phyuck!
    I was just texting with her an hour ago. She's using the same number that Vanessa had when she was at that house and posting. You find Vanessa's old ads it's the same number. She sent me 3 pictures. She does look like she'd be fun.

  6. #14536

    Diamond

    If anyone has contact info on this one, I wouldn't mind sampling. She looks so familiar to me. Did she use to walk?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.

  7. #14535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Never seen her before. I'd love a number if you see her. That is the size I like.

  8. #14534

    Baltimore Market

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.

  9. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Whats ww by circle
    Washington / Wilkens area.

  10. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    Was planning to schedule a dream last night with her and when I called I heard a man yelling loud on her side. She told me it was a roommate and shouldn't be concerned. Checked some old number reviews and apparently there have been cases of a bf / pimp problem and some nauseating stench in the cooch. Her size is something I want to try. Any mongers seen her as of late and is it worth a 50 min ride to bmore?
    Not worth it. I could spend an hour typing up why. Just don't bother though.

  11. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.
    Whats ww by circle for someone whos not a SW fiend? You can dm me if need be.

  12. #14530

    Ninjarina and Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Nijarina's ad says "an incall could potentially work if you're interested in another girl joining us". Are you implying that Wednesday is the 'friend's? If so, is that a guess, inference or certain knowledge?
    That is first hand knowledge. I started off with Nijarina (aka Clara). Met her once. Decent meeting. She is a little weird and will talk your ear off, but she said she does threesomes with her friend. I was curious. So I had the threesome. Clara couldn't do anything other than oral due to mother nature, so I basically had my way with Wednesday and the finished in Clara's mouth. After that I gave Clara one more chance, but she is just too far out there. I have seen Wednesday a dozen or so times, since.

  13. #14529
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $.
    Damage was 1. 6 HH.

  14. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gem recently. Met at a decent BWI hotel. When she opens the doors the first thing you notice is that this girl is tall, probably 6'1' barefoot and her body is FIT, asked her if she's some kind of athlete and she mentioned she's a dancer (should have seen that coming). After some small talk she starts with CBJ, she was playful and twerked her ass in my face. Then some mish and doggy and wow does that fit ass look amazing. You could bounce a quarter off it. Now her menu is limited but she's pretty much open to anything for the right price. She even mentioned she doesn't offer greek but if a monger made a tempting offer she would consider it. All in all a great experience with a hot young gal. Happy hunting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelnut
    What was the damage $.

  15. #14527

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, tried to contact Vanessa but there is only diamond. Has anyone met her before?

    Appreciated 4 the feedback.
    Dated her several years ago but I can tell you she just relapsed and was working WW by circle last week.

    Valarie from Dundalk was on Aston today by Smallwood, looked alittle rough.

    Be Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape