rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.

  2. #14556

    She strolls Morrell Park.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.
    She strolls Morrell Park. Correct me if I am wrong, but across the street from Burger King. Do not pay $$ as she is not worth that amount. Also the pictures are old. The picture of her with the gray in her hair is probably the most recent and the most represents her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.

  4. #14554

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    She's asking for. 100/150/200 When if you catch her on the street you can get it for 20 bucks LOL.

  5. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    I had this one about a year ago. She was sharing a spot with dream in the infamous Winston house. She provided great service without complaining or time watching. BBJ was decent and she did Greek. Haven't seen her after her departure from that house.

  6. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.

  7. #14551

    Right up my alley

    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!

  8. #14550

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    I've been trying to see her for a couple weeks with no luck. The number in her ads must be working because I have gotten the occasional one word reply, but she's never come through with the location.

  9. #14549

    Same

    I've had the same results been trying to get a hold of her but no answer text or call. I will report back if I hear anything.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.

  10. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlimJimmy  [View Original Post]
    This is a ATF dreamer that's a early morning gem. Just want to spread a good deed. Had a dream at a hotel visit Get the room number. Your invited in the room she's dressed in sexy bra and panties with a shawl with sexy high heels on. Colombian Goddess. Light French kissing and kisses to the neck and chest works her way down to Mr. JIMMY BBJ is passionate and she loves to be face fucked. Popped the first hot creamy nut in the back of her throat she's unfazed. Then she puts the cover on and move to doggy and side missionary. Pussy is just the right tightness. I go for awhile and pop a second time. Get dressed and head out. She's not much of a talker. Wants your done she hops right on her cellphone. But damn what an experience for $. 30- $. 50 . I have had maybe 4 dreams so far. Enjoy this one. And report back about your dreams with this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2075265
    Long time lurker but took a leap of faith on this one after an appointment flaked on me. Can confirm the validity of the dream because I had the same one! (Weird right?! LOL) mostly man made but built like a damn brick shithouse so if stacked Latinas are your flavor I'd highly recommend. BBBJ like her life depended on it and the view from doggy is everything you'd hope for if you were trying to bang a video chick. Doesn't talk much but once you see the body there ain't going to be much conversation to be had anyways.

  11. #14547

    Peaches

    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.

  12. #14546

    Tee

    Any info on this one? She has one good review and comments on EB but she seems to good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/85699954

  13. #14545

    Forgot to add

    Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.

    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hallie / Haley.

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85628429).

    I agree with previous reports. She's real and will answer. Setup was easy, I opted for a SS just to sample, as mentioned the admission price is a bit higher, but no one else was answering. Standard service CBJ then mish and k9. Mic skills are good, kitty was tight and she was clean. She didn't take her top / corset off, I don't remember which it was but it didn't bother me to much. I'm on the fence about repeating.

  14. #14544

    Don't be fooled

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/85535346[/URL]

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    It's EZ to ask for donations through a webpage. No reviews, no history. "I don't send extra pictures for free all my pictures are recently taken" Never send a deposit.

    "add my snap at yourrfavorite01.

    Subscribe to my * at miissperfect.

    Follow my Instagram at fav. Fantasy_ ".

  15. #14543

    Lexi / Nicole / Courtney

    What ever happened to her? Cute little blonde spinner with all the tattoos used to be based out of Glen Burnie, BWI or Brooklyn? She was OK, had those legs that were a bit bruised at times and seemed kinda spacy but was nice. Wasnt the greatest at her job but I've been dreaming of her but can't find her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape