Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Just another scam. This is the response I got:

    "My pics rates and info are on my personal page here (Marcyinfo. Com) go to it and don't just stare at my pics. Read it! LOL".

  2. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?
    That's a fake add.

  3. #14561

    Market

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85535346

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    350-400 is becoming entry it seems all over the place for independents. Sadly, it also seems to include subpar service.

    Check reviews and look for ladies who care about repeat biz.

  4. #14560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    There's another ad with the same title, verbatim, on that list just 2 posts under it, so what do you think they are?

  5. #14559

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.
    She's pretty much only going to see people she seen previously. She's got some of why'all paying her so much money per visit that she doesn't have a need to see new people. She's told me some of what you all are paying her. I mean good Lord that's absurd. But if that's what you think it's worth and more power to you.

  6. #14558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.
    Forgot to post the link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85783692.

  7. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.
    She just quoted me 2. 0 for the hhr. No GFE.

  8. #14556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lillian

    Anyone have an experience with her? She's been posting since May on EB, but doesn't have any reviews. She's definitely my type. Is this a fake ad?

    Chico.

  9. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.
    I saw that she was in VA beach at some point, but scrolling through eb earlier this week, I saw she was back. The post history says she's back (as does the ad) but she has not responded.

  10. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    Two weeks back, she responded saying she is in Virginia beach.

  11. #14553

    She strolls Morrell Park.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.
    She strolls Morrell Park. Correct me if I am wrong, but across the street from Burger King. Do not pay $$ as she is not worth that amount. Also the pictures are old. The picture of her with the gray in her hair is probably the most recent and the most represents her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  12. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    New in town. MP area is not listed on the loop map. Help a brother out. Where does she stole? I contacted her and she quoted me $$ hr. Street price has to be better.

  13. #14551

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    She's asking for. 100/150/200 When if you catch her on the street you can get it for 20 bucks LOL.

  14. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    I had this one about a year ago. She was sharing a spot with dream in the infamous Winston house. She provided great service without complaining or time watching. BBJ was decent and she did Greek. Haven't seen her after her departure from that house.

  15. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape