Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 10958
-
07-10-22 16:41 #6068Regular Member

Posts: 6Appreciate the insight. Saturday is my free day. Is the Chicago location actually downtown or in the burbs? Trying to figure out Chicago and ohare options.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 13:55 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 2751.) The will not call your work.
Originally Posted by Lowrider78
[View Original Post]
2.) In my experience, most agency girls will not shower with you. But I've also never asked and only had 1 out of many shower with me.
3.) I would never book more than an hour with a girl I never met and tried out first. If the first meeting you have fun and a good connection, book more time the next visit if you want it.
Hope at Alenas is a really nice girl.
-
07-10-22 10:50 #6066Regular Member

Posts: 6Jumping in
Long time lurker and thinking about jumping in this. Have been thinking about which agency / girl I want to try first. Was thinking about Alena agency with Alexandra but I am seeing reviews she may not be so great. Looking for a girl who is into GFE, into it and will take control some time. Open to other agencies so I have some general questions.
1.) I see that Alena requires employer info, do they actually call my work? I would be nervous if they call HR or my boss forVerification? Is the common for all agencies?
2.) are most providers ok with showering with you or no?
3.) I would like more of a GFE, is an hour too short and if 2 hours to much?
I am continuing to read though the form and look at agencies but and tips on a good prover are appreciated!
-
07-09-22 11:30 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 582KP Jia
Saw KP Jia. Pics on site are accurate but glammed as usual. Very cute face like her pics while looking at her straight on, not quite as cute from some angles. Body is as advertised. Nice and tiny with a nice enhanced rack. Shower was fun. She rubbed her soapy body all over mine from every angle. Nice preview BBJ on her knees. Felt great, she knows what she is doing. Sometimes I like to surprise them fresh out of the shower and pick them up and set them on the sink counter for a little fun. She seemed startled by this when I did it, like she was surprised I took control and took her from her script, but she went along. After a very short time on the counter she insisted we go to the bed. I picked her up off the counter top and easily carried her over to the bed and set her down and went back to my DATY session. She didn't really seem into it and just kinda laid there looking at the ceiling. I came up for air and she insisted I get on the bed. I sat at the edge, she got on her knees on the floor and started another great BBJ session. I could have easily let her finish me this way but didn't want to finish on a really good BJ this soon as I had other plans. I stopped her and went back to DATY which again seemed to possibly frustrate her as it seemed to me we both were trying to accomplish our own goals. I saw on her gardenKsecret page that she is listed as "new BBFS" so I decided to give that a try. Went from licking her and getting her sloppy wet and then stood up and started rubbing my cock on her pussy. She was ok with the rubbing but when I went to push in she pushed me away. She motioned for Condom, I said "No condom?" she said "No. Condom". She stopped me had me get back on the bed and she went back to a short BJ again before I said ok where's the condom. She suited me up and in I go for some missionary. It seemed at this point neither of us were accomplishing our plans. Just turned into a pump and dump from there. She cleaned us both up. There was plenty of time left. She offered massage. Sure. Some parts of the massage felt great, other parts downright painful. The entire massage was aggressive, for lack of a better word and about erotic or sexy as washing my car. This gal has tiny hands, possibly the smallest hands I have ever seen, but holy shit does she have strong fingers. She worked her pointy elbows into my back. Gave me a scalp massage that parts of it felt really good and had me tingling and other parts of it I had concerns her tiny bionic fingers were about to penetrate my skull leaving me a dead blob of bloody mess face down on the bed like you might see in some weird movie. I didn't have a BAD time, but will not repeat. Just not open minded enough to my desires vs her script I think. Tiny shapely body & cute face 8. 5 Performance 6. 5.
TP.
-
07-08-22 21:45 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 1675Zhenya 262
Thanks Frogger! Most mongers here are takers, but you're a giver.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 18:49 #6063Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks! Any experience with Alexandra there?
Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 14:58 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 390Lauren at Alena
Hello:
Any news on Lauren at AlenaChicago.com. The pictures look good.
-
07-08-22 14:06 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 302I visited with 262 Zhenya right before she left. I'm guessing she's 35. Big fake boobs. Spray tan. Not bad, but not great looking. Not bad, but not great service. Nice personality. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 13:55 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 84Lauren -Alena's
Saw Lauren recently, new addition to Alena's lineup. She resembles the pics, long dark hair but does have a pretty face and sexy eyes. She's new and performance reflected that of a newbie. She was super sweet, kinda quiet and shy but understandable since her first time doing this. Not sure how long she will stay but she required some direction. With some guidance she was submissive and did everything I asked for. BBBJ which she actually deep throated and had to come up for air a few times but really got into it. DATY, all the positions, doggie, mish, cowgirl, lazy dog etc. She even was cool with CIM and she swallowed it all and kept going which was nice. Unsure if I will repeat since I prefer a little more experience but she will get better with time I'm sure. Body isn't super tight but also not flabby by any means. She's prob 21 would be my guess.
-
07-07-22 19:53 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 1675Betty 262
Hi Martin001,
She has good reviews.
Originally Posted by Martin001
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KiwiEater48
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:54 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 387Well considering she is only in town today and tomorrow and she's new, its not likely youll get any unless you go.
Originally Posted by Martin001
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 14:44 #6057Regular Member

Posts: 4Betty
I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868
-
07-07-22 07:06 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 43262 just had a new drop. I think these are those latinas someone posted about from Miami LOL.
-
07-07-22 00:46 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 318If you look at my post history and number of posts you will see I've been a very active member. Truthfully I stopped posting reviews when someone called me a shill because I gave one girl a very high review. I'm like, oh you don't want my intel. Well the fine. I'll stop providing it.
Originally Posted by ChuMango
[View Original Post]
I might TOFTT, but I've also been burned by this agency with fake pictures in the past and I know the ones posted are not real, but possibly a representation of her. Hoping she's what I like, was hoping someone saw her that could also answer that for me and save me the time.
-
07-06-22 22:30 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 433Figures
So weird, she's gone now, but on her last day C finally posted 3 text thank you. And none seemed too exciting. Like "nice person and conversation", WTF? That means ugly and boring. I never booked because 29 means 40 and no reviews for 4-5 days means it ain't all that. Glad to see I was right. Makes you wonder who sent those texts and what they deem worthy of a visit. Like I always say, it's always YMMV.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




