Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6071

    Some ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGhost  [View Original Post]
    Was going to try and book a time with Lauren on Sunday but it seems like she's gone already. I wonder what scares them off so fast sometimes.
    Hmmm. Let's see. The fact that their take home is half of they charge. Maybe the fact that they have to have it with any guy, age, size, looks, body groom, personality that walks through the door and they are 21 and thinking this may be glamorous way to make money? LOL. It's a tough job man, and def not for everyone. Very few can handle it. His girls are mostly from sugar baby websites or local clubs and I think they get sold a bill of goods that doesn't pan out. Some just need a quick cash fix and they are out. I've missed out on Lauren also and some others from the past. It is what it is. There will be more and so we wait.

  2. #6070

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider78  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the insight. Saturday is my free day. Is the Chicago location actually downtown or in the burbs? Trying to figure out Chicago and ohare options.
    It will be actually downtown. Expect it to be along the river on Wacker downtown. Unless they have changed up their downtown hotels.

  3. #6069

    Lauren at Alena's gone

    Was going to try and book a time with Lauren on Sunday but it seems like she's gone already. I wonder what scares them off so fast sometimes.

  4. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    1.) The will not call your work.

    2.) In my experience, most agency girls will not shower with you. But I've also never asked and only had 1 out of many shower with me.

    3.) I would never book more than an hour with a girl I never met and tried out first. If the first meeting you have fun and a good connection, book more time the next visit if you want it.

    Hope at Alenas is a really nice girl.
    Appreciate the insight. Saturday is my free day. Is the Chicago location actually downtown or in the burbs? Trying to figure out Chicago and ohare options.

  5. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider78  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and thinking about jumping in this. Have been thinking about which agency / girl I want to try first. Was thinking about Alena agency with Alexandra but I am seeing reviews she may not be so great. Looking for a girl who is into GFE, into it and will take control some time. Open to other agencies so I have some general questions.

    1.) I see that Alena requires employer info, do they actually call my work? I would be nervous if they call HR or my boss forVerification? Is the common for all agencies?

    2.) are most providers ok with showering with you or no?

    3.) I would like more of a GFE, is an hour too short and if 2 hours to much?

    I am continuing to read though the form and look at agencies but and tips on a good prover are appreciated!
    1.) The will not call your work.

    2.) In my experience, most agency girls will not shower with you. But I've also never asked and only had 1 out of many shower with me.

    3.) I would never book more than an hour with a girl I never met and tried out first. If the first meeting you have fun and a good connection, book more time the next visit if you want it.

    Hope at Alenas is a really nice girl.

  6. #6066

    Jumping in

    Long time lurker and thinking about jumping in this. Have been thinking about which agency / girl I want to try first. Was thinking about Alena agency with Alexandra but I am seeing reviews she may not be so great. Looking for a girl who is into GFE, into it and will take control some time. Open to other agencies so I have some general questions.

    1.) I see that Alena requires employer info, do they actually call my work? I would be nervous if they call HR or my boss forVerification? Is the common for all agencies?

    2.) are most providers ok with showering with you or no?

    3.) I would like more of a GFE, is an hour too short and if 2 hours to much?

    I am continuing to read though the form and look at agencies but and tips on a good prover are appreciated!

  7. #6065

    KP Jia

    Saw KP Jia. Pics on site are accurate but glammed as usual. Very cute face like her pics while looking at her straight on, not quite as cute from some angles. Body is as advertised. Nice and tiny with a nice enhanced rack. Shower was fun. She rubbed her soapy body all over mine from every angle. Nice preview BBJ on her knees. Felt great, she knows what she is doing. Sometimes I like to surprise them fresh out of the shower and pick them up and set them on the sink counter for a little fun. She seemed startled by this when I did it, like she was surprised I took control and took her from her script, but she went along. After a very short time on the counter she insisted we go to the bed. I picked her up off the counter top and easily carried her over to the bed and set her down and went back to my DATY session. She didn't really seem into it and just kinda laid there looking at the ceiling. I came up for air and she insisted I get on the bed. I sat at the edge, she got on her knees on the floor and started another great BBJ session. I could have easily let her finish me this way but didn't want to finish on a really good BJ this soon as I had other plans. I stopped her and went back to DATY which again seemed to possibly frustrate her as it seemed to me we both were trying to accomplish our own goals. I saw on her gardenKsecret page that she is listed as "new BBFS" so I decided to give that a try. Went from licking her and getting her sloppy wet and then stood up and started rubbing my cock on her pussy. She was ok with the rubbing but when I went to push in she pushed me away. She motioned for Condom, I said "No condom?" she said "No. Condom". She stopped me had me get back on the bed and she went back to a short BJ again before I said ok where's the condom. She suited me up and in I go for some missionary. It seemed at this point neither of us were accomplishing our plans. Just turned into a pump and dump from there. She cleaned us both up. There was plenty of time left. She offered massage. Sure. Some parts of the massage felt great, other parts downright painful. The entire massage was aggressive, for lack of a better word and about erotic or sexy as washing my car. This gal has tiny hands, possibly the smallest hands I have ever seen, but holy shit does she have strong fingers. She worked her pointy elbows into my back. Gave me a scalp massage that parts of it felt really good and had me tingling and other parts of it I had concerns her tiny bionic fingers were about to penetrate my skull leaving me a dead blob of bloody mess face down on the bed like you might see in some weird movie. I didn't have a BAD time, but will not repeat. Just not open minded enough to my desires vs her script I think. Tiny shapely body & cute face 8. 5 Performance 6. 5.

    TP.

  8. #6064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Zhenya 262

    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    I visited with 262 Zhenya right before she left. I'm guessing she's 35. Big fake boobs. Spray tan. Not bad, but not great looking. Not bad, but not great service. Nice personality. Wouldn't repeat.
    Thanks Frogger! Most mongers here are takers, but you're a giver.

  9. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lauren recently, new addition to Alena's lineup. She resembles the pics, long dark hair but does have a pretty face and sexy eyes. She's new and performance reflected that of a newbie. She was super sweet, kinda quiet and shy but understandable since her first time doing this. Not sure how long she will stay but she required some direction. With some guidance she was submissive and did everything I asked for. BBBJ which she actually deep throated and had to come up for air a few times but really got into it. DATY, all the positions, doggie, mish, cowgirl, lazy dog etc. She even was cool with CIM and she swallowed it all and kept going which was nice. Unsure if I will repeat since I prefer a little more experience but she will get better with time I'm sure. Body isn't super tight but also not flabby by any means. She's prob 21 would be my guess.
    Thanks! Any experience with Alexandra there?

  10. #6062

    Lauren at Alena

    Hello:

    Any news on Lauren at AlenaChicago.com. The pictures look good.

  11. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Very Meh, would not repeat.
    I visited with 262 Zhenya right before she left. I'm guessing she's 35. Big fake boobs. Spray tan. Not bad, but not great looking. Not bad, but not great service. Nice personality. Wouldn't repeat.

  12. #6060

    Lauren -Alena's

    Saw Lauren recently, new addition to Alena's lineup. She resembles the pics, long dark hair but does have a pretty face and sexy eyes. She's new and performance reflected that of a newbie. She was super sweet, kinda quiet and shy but understandable since her first time doing this. Not sure how long she will stay but she required some direction. With some guidance she was submissive and did everything I asked for. BBBJ which she actually deep throated and had to come up for air a few times but really got into it. DATY, all the positions, doggie, mish, cowgirl, lazy dog etc. She even was cool with CIM and she swallowed it all and kept going which was nice. Unsure if I will repeat since I prefer a little more experience but she will get better with time I'm sure. Body isn't super tight but also not flabby by any means. She's prob 21 would be my guess.

  13. #6059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Betty 262

    Hi Martin001,

    She has good reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin001  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    She gets some highly rated reviews here, but isn't listed anymore on their website. Hope she turns up around here soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Just had another fantastic session with Betty of 262. She is a pretty Russian / Asian with a full body, real boobs and playful personality.

    Charges a little extra for BBBJ, well worth it.

    Highly recommend.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ast--day-35868
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Betty in Schaumburg, WOW! She is awesome and highly recommend. She is Asian with very pretty face. She is tall, probably 5' 7" with large natural boobs. She is a little thick but certainly not fat.

    Nice DFKing and a few of my favorite positions. Got CBJ, she did say she would BBBJ for extra but was not that interested.

    Definitely the highlight of my day!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her couple days ago. She is from Kazacstan. Nice and quite girl. She is pretty but I won't to repeat again. I prefer open minded girls. I saw Lulu, Aida, Betty, Kristen, Linda. They are all Russian Asians girls. My opinion is the best service with Betty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    She self-reports as ethnically Mongolian and Russian. The skin tone in her pictures is accurate. You definitely can see the Asian heritage in her face. She is on the taller side, especially in heels.

    Nice C Cups, and a good shaped ass. As for age, she looks very late twenties or earlier thirties. Based on her demeanor I would say more likely early thirties.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday but it was 1 hrs of just punishing anal. Nutted 2 times and had a hard time driving after LOL.

    I asked BBS- no only BBBJ and CFS.

  14. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin001  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868
    Well considering she is only in town today and tomorrow and she's new, its not likely youll get any unless you go.

  15. #6057

    Betty

    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape