Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1813
-
08-15-21 21:32 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 1357262 Emily
She is back and worth seeing. Hot as hell. I'm drained.
-
08-14-21 19:06 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 1438On rub ratings they have several ads up every day with different model looking girls and photography. Noble Square is the title of their ad, using it as a search term will bring their ads up on Rub Ratings.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 14:25 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 176ISO info Anastasia 262
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...nastasia-53541
Reverse image search turns up hits for various named providers (Maria and Veronica), so I'm not optimistic that the photos are legit, but if they are, wow!
I'd be traveling from Wisconsin so I'm not taking the trip unless I can find some feedback. DMs are always okay LOL.
-
08-13-21 18:37 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 272Noble Square
Maybe I missed it but can somebody give a link so we can all see what you guys are talking about?
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 00:16 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 318I don't do reviews anymore since being called a shill for an agency. (I figure if you don't want my thoughts on it then spend the money yourself to find out for yourself), but I have to agree with Apple's thoughts here. I used this agency twice and had 2 very different contrasting experiences, the first one made me go back and the 2nd vowed me to never ask for that girl again. A lot of the experience is based on the chemistry with that person on that day. I usually vibe well with most providers being as kind hearted and respectful of their space but some of them really are just take your money and want you to leave. You can usually feel it, when you're not even welcomed. My advice is stick with the person that you feel most comfortable with and instead of jumping around build on that relationship. Remember we are all people, and the best connections in my opinion are not always physical.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 17:38 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 936The reality is that this agency or agencies are very hit or miss. At that same location you went to, I had a young and attractive girl and we ended up doing a lot more for no upcharge. Another trusted monger told me he got even more from her (for a reasonable upcharge). But then I recently had a bad experience as well at a different location. Hot girl but terrible mood from the onset. Wanted something ridiculous like 200 for a BJ. That's 380 total. Nobody is going to pay that when the 262 has FS for 260. I mean, hey, anybody can ask for whatever they want, but I honestly doubt there are any takers. This was my first bad experience though, so I'm inclined to try again. But I advise you and everyone else to ask for a pic before you go, so at least you can decide if she's your type because they do text you real pics of whoever is working. The ones in the ads are obviously fake.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 07:27 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 1676Melody
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...823--826-47922
Originally Posted by JesusCollins
[View Original Post]
Melody returns later this month. She looks hot.
-
08-10-21 23:08 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 1676Emily
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...815--819-40793
I'm going to try Emily.
-
08-10-21 23:05
Senior Member
-
08-10-21 19:26 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 155Nobel Square Massage
So I tried the Noble Square spot. $180/ hhr. Location was fine. Not a dump but nothing fancy. About on par with the Youwannaseeme spots. Girl was older than I expected with a small chest. She wasn't really my type but she was nice so I went ahead. Not much of a massage but she gave a decent attempt. On the flip the top came off and she started whispering "small tip, small tip". Reminded me of the worst upsells at an AMP. $180/ hhr for a topless okay / mediocre massage seemed a bit high but I thought I'd see what would happen. Which was just a pretty good L1 with a weird thing were she used her chin (made it look like a blowjob). Gave her a tip and was on my way. Tldr, pricey for what you get with at least the woman I got a far cry from the pics. I will NOT repeat. Which is a crying shame as the spot was convenient. CLM is a far better deal and I wish one of the girls I like over there had been working that day. Oh well.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 15:49 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 177Betty
She gets some highly rated reviews here, but isn't listed anymore on their website. Hope she turns up around here soon!
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:00 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 468Fs
Yes FS is available.
Originally Posted by Royis
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 11:23
Senior Member
-
08-09-21 08:00 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 468[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-08-21 20:48 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 91Correct. Very sketchy. Glad I bailed. Pretty sure I saw another guy go there before me too.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 15:35 #1455Regular Member

Posts: 23Where at?
Do you have link?
Originally Posted by IhBurmaa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:17 #1454Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Sounds very shady. Good you bailed out.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






