Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6060

    Lauren -Alena's

    Saw Lauren recently, new addition to Alena's lineup. She resembles the pics, long dark hair but does have a pretty face and sexy eyes. She's new and performance reflected that of a newbie. She was super sweet, kinda quiet and shy but understandable since her first time doing this. Not sure how long she will stay but she required some direction. With some guidance she was submissive and did everything I asked for. BBBJ which she actually deep throated and had to come up for air a few times but really got into it. DATY, all the positions, doggie, mish, cowgirl, lazy dog etc. She even was cool with CIM and she swallowed it all and kept going which was nice. Unsure if I will repeat since I prefer a little more experience but she will get better with time I'm sure. Body isn't super tight but also not flabby by any means. She's prob 21 would be my guess.

  2. #6059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Betty 262

    Hi Martin001,

    She has good reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin001  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    She gets some highly rated reviews here, but isn't listed anymore on their website. Hope she turns up around here soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Just had another fantastic session with Betty of 262. She is a pretty Russian / Asian with a full body, real boobs and playful personality.

    Charges a little extra for BBBJ, well worth it.

    Highly recommend.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ast--day-35868
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Betty in Schaumburg, WOW! She is awesome and highly recommend. She is Asian with very pretty face. She is tall, probably 5' 7" with large natural boobs. She is a little thick but certainly not fat.

    Nice DFKing and a few of my favorite positions. Got CBJ, she did say she would BBBJ for extra but was not that interested.

    Definitely the highlight of my day!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her couple days ago. She is from Kazacstan. Nice and quite girl. She is pretty but I won't to repeat again. I prefer open minded girls. I saw Lulu, Aida, Betty, Kristen, Linda. They are all Russian Asians girls. My opinion is the best service with Betty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    She self-reports as ethnically Mongolian and Russian. The skin tone in her pictures is accurate. You definitely can see the Asian heritage in her face. She is on the taller side, especially in heels.

    Nice C Cups, and a good shaped ass. As for age, she looks very late twenties or earlier thirties. Based on her demeanor I would say more likely early thirties.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday but it was 1 hrs of just punishing anal. Nutted 2 times and had a hard time driving after LOL.

    I asked BBS- no only BBBJ and CFS.

  3. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin001  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868
    Well considering she is only in town today and tomorrow and she's new, its not likely youll get any unless you go.

  4. #6057

    Betty

    I would love to hear some feedback of Betty 262? She is in town only 2 days.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ty-77-78-35868

  5. #6056
    262 just had a new drop. I think these are those latinas someone posted about from Miami LOL.

  6. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuMango  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of us head out there taking the risk of the girl being a dud, losing money and time, and dutifully report back here. Why not try it out and contribute instead of asking someone else to do the dirty work for you?
    If you look at my post history and number of posts you will see I've been a very active member. Truthfully I stopped posting reviews when someone called me a shill because I gave one girl a very high review. I'm like, oh you don't want my intel. Well the fine. I'll stop providing it.

    I might TOFTT, but I've also been burned by this agency with fake pictures in the past and I know the ones posted are not real, but possibly a representation of her. Hoping she's what I like, was hoping someone saw her that could also answer that for me and save me the time.

  7. #6054

    Figures

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Very Meh, would not repeat.
    So weird, she's gone now, but on her last day C finally posted 3 text thank you. And none seemed too exciting. Like "nice person and conversation", WTF? That means ugly and boring. I never booked because 29 means 40 and no reviews for 4-5 days means it ain't all that. Glad to see I was right. Makes you wonder who sent those texts and what they deem worthy of a visit. Like I always say, it's always YMMV.

  8. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks promising but would like some intel before I book.
    I'm sure Riina has tasted this Uk pussy already. Why don't you give us a report bruh.

  9. #6052

    Why not TOFTT?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks promising but would like some intel before I book.
    Plenty of us head out there taking the risk of the girl being a dud, losing money and time, and dutifully report back here. Why not try it out and contribute instead of asking someone else to do the dirty work for you?

  10. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsDoe  [View Original Post]
    I doubt anybody will; at least with you. You have 1 post. It's almost like asking somebody to incriminate themselves. LOL.

    If you're a cop, you'll never get anything even you're there. There is no discussion of money or sex.

    If you're not a cop, maybe when you're a little bit established.

    Just saying.
    That is completely fair. Your privacy concerns are understood, I made this second account separately just for this exact reason.

    The way I thought this would happen is that we could just PM here to agree on a day and time and then we would individually book our sessions, tell the booker that we were booking the same time and to verify with the provider that they would be ok with the arrangement. No contact information traded at all, and the booker would know that we were both established repeat clients. Maybe there's a better way to organize it.

    Lindsey seemed like she might be into it, but that may have just been fun talk during our past sessions.

  11. #6050

    Anyone have any intel on Inna at 262?

    Looks promising but would like some intel before I book.

  12. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, nobody has seen this gal? Shows today is her last day. The pictures are amazing but we know how that can turn out. Please, if anybody has seen her, please report ASAP!
    Very Meh, would not repeat.

  13. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB33  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for this but had no luck- can you share what screening looks like for ECE- do they need references and such? Thanks.
    I am already verified thru Roomservice2000. I just let the screener know my info when I book an appt and no problem.

  14. #6047
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunderu  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the agencies have young AA girls?
    YWSM has a couple.

  15. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey6543  [View Original Post]
    Any Alena clients interested in doing a double team session with one of the girls?
    I doubt anybody will; at least with you. You have 1 post. It's almost like asking somebody to incriminate themselves. LOL.

    If you're a cop, you'll never get anything even you're there. There is no discussion of money or sex.

    If you're not a cop, maybe when you're a little bit established.

    Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape