Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1273

    Betty 262

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikkk  [View Original Post]
    A few months back I was enjoying Betty. Mid priced and not at all rushed. Much better looking in person. I like kissing and long anal sessions. She was great at both. We would go bare in doggy for an hour straight, alternating from pussy to ass and back.
    I saw her yesterday but it was 1 hrs of just punishing anal. Nutted 2 times and had a hard time driving after LOL.

    I asked BBS- no only BBBJ and CFS.

  2. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I can believe that you went bare with a 262 lady, but I don't buy the raw back and forth.
    BBBJ, CFS, CIP in anal only.

  3. #1271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I can believe that you went bare with a 262 lady, but I don't buy the raw back and forth.
    Or that he went back and forth between the two for an hour.

  4. #1270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikkk  [View Original Post]
    We would go bare in doggy for an hour straight, alternating from pussy to ass and back.
    I can believe that you went bare with a 262 lady, but I don't buy the raw back and forth.

  5. #1269
    She let you go bare in pussy / anal? CIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikkk  [View Original Post]
    A few months back I was enjoying Betty. Mid priced and not at all rushed. Much better looking in person. I like kissing and long anal sessions. She was great at both. We would go bare in doggy for an hour straight, alternating from pussy to ass and back.

  6. #1268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    How does one hook up with 262? They ignore my texts. I have rs avs.
    Others have complained about this also.

    Try during daytime hours and be nice in you text, include that you are RS AVS verified. Be patient.

    Hope that helps.

  7. #1267
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  8. #1266

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations bbbjdt, tight pussy, anal?
    A few months back I was enjoying Betty. Mid priced and not at all rushed. Much better looking in person. I like kissing and long anal sessions. She was great at both. We would go bare in doggy for an hour straight, alternating from pussy to ass and back.

  9. #1265
    How does one hook up with 262? They ignore my texts. I have rs avs.

  10. #1264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Jane

    Eastern Euro Hot MILF Alert!

    OK, maybe a younger MILF, early 30's? She knows how to make sure you have a good time, no rush, and overall a warm experience.

    Will be around 2-3 more weeks.

  11. #1263

    Patrycja

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge? I've tried most of the new 262 girls with ok results. I have seen patrycja pop up and can never get an appt.
    Yeah I had an appointment with her. Some notable things, she has some sort of a skin condition (non-contagious) that doesn't show up in the photos. I'd describe it is as a series of brown patches on her body, mostly her back. No idea what it is, I asked but I wasn't listening. When I saw her she did her up in multiple tight braids, almost looked like dreadlocks.

    I enjoyed the service. She is pretty open to trying stuff and generally easy to work with. She has tattoos and smaller breasts than I think the pictures suggest. That being said YMMV.

  12. #1262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    262 Patrycja

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge? I've tried most of the new 262 girls with ok results. I have seen patrycja pop up and can never get an appt.
    Read my reports somewhere below.

    I took the plunge twice and loved it.

    TJ.

  13. #1261

    262 Patrycja

    Anyone take the plunge? I've tried most of the new 262 girls with ok results. I have seen patrycja pop up and can never get an appt.

  14. #1260

    Any recommendations

    Any recommendations bbbjdt, tight pussy, anal?

  15. #1259

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I miss her too. She was bi and liked to lick pussy.
    Damn. Never had the opportunity to see that with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape