Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 24698
-
07-09-22 21:52 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 95Asian Independent
Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?
Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
-
07-09-22 18:54 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 53What's the name of this site?
USASEXGUIDE. That's what I'm fairly sure most are here for. No matter the name of the forum.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 16:50 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 152Nope not the same D. And I will do that. Hope others will share info with me.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
07-09-22 15:07 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 158I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 14:11 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 120Zen
Hilarious Fart,
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
I will not say YMMV but I have never had a masseuse beg for more tip or chase me into the parking Lot. I like your gambling mentality though. 10 times you have tried Zen. What if I told you there was new talent starting this weekend. Would an 11th try be in your future. Ha ha. We are all looking for extras but the name of the forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.
-
07-09-22 08:26 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 152Any UTR
Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.
Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.
Thanks.
-
07-09-22 00:14 #19517Senior Member

Posts: 263Still perplexed at positive reviews of that place. I keep getting fooled by them when in a pinch. Last time, and I swear last time ever, the woman followed me out to my car demanding a tip after the worst massage, no tease, no diy, no nothing -- with a smoke detector low battery beep going off the entire time. That place has been total garbage the 10 time I've been there. Every. Time.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
Now someone tell me YMMV.
-
07-08-22 13:02 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 70Stopped by yesterday since I was right in that area. Decent massage for 60 then tipped 40 for a handshake. Attendant was maybe mid 40's and no MT. If in the area again I'd probably repeat.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 00:21 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 129Zen Massage & Day Spa
This place is is the cleanest store in STL. Best massage and TS around. They never harrass you for more tips. Go more than once. Never get 30 mintues, always 60 mintues or more.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207606.html
-
07-07-22 12:58 #19514Regular Member

Posts: 5[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
07-06-22 17:28 #19513Senior Member

Posts: 186Health Massage
Asian AMP, on Olive just west of 141 by bowling alley.
ElNino.
Originally Posted by EddieBoy1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Elnino1978; 07-06-22 at 17:28. Reason: mis-spell
-
07-05-22 23:35 #19512Senior Member

Posts: 323Health Massage?
Brooks Dr Hazelwood. If not where? Asian?
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-05-22 21:31 #19511Senior Member

Posts: 38Baseball
Cubs-Cardinals series.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 20:19 #19510Senior Member

Posts: 50Highway Robbery
I guess should should hold a gun to your head when she prattles off those prices.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 18:25 #19509Senior Member

Posts: 186Health Massage
Visited Health Massage Sunday and had a 30 min wait. Returned and was led into room where I undressed and waited for lady.
Not sure name, but medium build in tight white jeans, loose top, and of course wearing a mask.
She styarted massage which was above average, and teased the boys till towel time.
After turn over, massaged head and face, then arms. Once she started legs she put extra oil on belly and removed.
Towel and pointed, which I nodded yes.
She worked two handed to get me started and I finished in several minutes.
Was able to roam over clothes, but stopped when put hand under shirt.
Over all OK and got the job done.
6 massage and. 45 tip.
ElNino.











Reply With Quote





