Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19528

    Angela from St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
    Met this one a couple of times. Age 45 - 50, but nice jugs. Okay massage with lack luster FS.

  2. #19527
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Did you had exp with her? Is she same as picture?
    You might want to visit Megan if you want an excellent massage too.

  3. #19526

    Good provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMan123  [View Original Post]
    If you search her name you'll come up with lots of reviews for her. She is located in st charles.
    Did you had exp with her? Is she same as picture?

  4. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
    I just saw her Wednesday and she is older but nice tits and really nice pussy. She wore a very sexy light blue lingerie and high heels.

  5. #19524
    If you search her name you'll come up with lots of reviews for her. She is located in st charles.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.

  6. #19523

    Asian Independent

    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.

  7. #19522

    What's the name of this site?

    USASEXGUIDE. That's what I'm fairly sure most are here for. No matter the name of the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]

    forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.

  8. #19521
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.
    Nope not the same D. And I will do that. Hope others will share info with me.

    Thanks!

  9. #19520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.

    Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.

    Thanks.
    I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.

  10. #19519

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Still perplexed at positive reviews of that place. I keep getting fooled by them when in a pinch. Last time, and I swear last time ever, the woman followed me out to my car demanding a tip after the worst massage, no tease, no diy, no nothing -- with a smoke detector low battery beep going off the entire time. That place has been total garbage the 10 time I've been there. Every. Time.

    Now someone tell me YMMV.
    Hilarious Fart,

    I will not say YMMV but I have never had a masseuse beg for more tip or chase me into the parking Lot. I like your gambling mentality though. 10 times you have tried Zen. What if I told you there was new talent starting this weekend. Would an 11th try be in your future. Ha ha. We are all looking for extras but the name of the forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.

  11. #19518

    Any UTR

    Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.

    Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.

    Thanks.

  12. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    This place is is the cleanest store in STL. Best massage and TS around. They never harrass you for more tips. Go more than once. Never get 30 mintues, always 60 mintues or more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207606.html
    Still perplexed at positive reviews of that place. I keep getting fooled by them when in a pinch. Last time, and I swear last time ever, the woman followed me out to my car demanding a tip after the worst massage, no tease, no diy, no nothing -- with a smoke detector low battery beep going off the entire time. That place has been total garbage the 10 time I've been there. Every. Time.

    Now someone tell me YMMV.

  13. #19516
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Asian AMP, on Olive just west of 141 by bowling alley.

    ElNino.
    Stopped by yesterday since I was right in that area. Decent massage for 60 then tipped 40 for a handshake. Attendant was maybe mid 40's and no MT. If in the area again I'd probably repeat.

  14. #19515

    Zen Massage & Day Spa

    This place is is the cleanest store in STL. Best massage and TS around. They never harrass you for more tips. Go more than once. Never get 30 mintues, always 60 mintues or more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207606.html

  15. #19514
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape