Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19468

    How are Nail Care Plus in Swansea and Kimjoe doing these days?

    I no longer live in the area, but will be visiting soon. These used to my go-to locations depending on which direction I was headed. Both owners are a little older, so I am wondering how they operating post-COVID.

  2. #19467

    Hotels are all booked

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Was originally on here looking for suggestions but after trying to book a hotel, I'm wondering what's going on in St.

    Louis this weekend that just about every hotel that's under $200 a night is sold out?
    Cubs are in town.

  3. #19466
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Was originally on here looking for suggestions but after trying to book a hotel, I'm wondering what's going on in St.

    Louis this weekend that just about every hotel that's under $200 a night is sold out?
    Pride is what I'm guessing. Most have blocked booking with points too.

  4. #19465

    Hotels

    Was originally on here looking for suggestions but after trying to book a hotel, I'm wondering what's going on in St.

    Louis this weekend that just about every hotel that's under $200 a night is sold out?

  5. #19464

    Eden

    This girl won major points with me. I was on my way to a scheduled apptmnt when I got stuck in traffic. It was a standstill on 64. I texted her telling her I had no idea if I was going to be on time, late, or wouldn't be able to make it at all. It couldn't have been worse timing. Turns out out the guy who had the apptmnt before me stood her up. She had every reason to be pissed. Eden was not only tolerant but super sweet about it. "It's okay, just take your time and be safe, if you get here great, if not it's no big deal. " Thankfully things started moving and I was only a few minutes late.

    Then I show up and get the royal treatment as always: BBBJCIM with lots of teasing and a solid massage on a nice, big comfy bed. She's Kink friendly as well. Damage 2.5 well worth it in my book.

  6. #19463
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    Okay if that got your attention you're the monger I'm bothering writing this report for.

    So this is my first report in awhile. Got tired of getting bashed by other mongers that had some personal gripe with (what seemed like) every damn provider I wrote about. So this morning I in "that mood" and on the Illinois side, decided to make a last minute visit to Fuji. My hopes were not at all high, I know the usual fare that is there. I liken it to the price you pay for convenience. Always open, available and a decent price but you're probably not getting a super model. Or a model. Or even a mediocre young woman. But today my luck was good!

    Kiki. Yes I know they all seem to be Kiki or Sunny or Lucky. So for clarity Probably not the "Kiki" that you personally remember from whenever. This is a new Kiki. And "new Kiki" is about 30, around 5'1", has a super cute face (I thought she might have been Japanese but she said she was Korean), can speak really good English and what will probably be the super bonus for a lot of Asian fetish mongers. A pair of very nicely shaped C cup titties. These are natural titties BTW. Now when I say natural, I don't mean pancake titties hanging down to her navel. I mean good enough to be bolt-ons but they aren't bolt-ons. The only detraction I can come up with is that she has a bit of a poochy belly, meaning she doesn't have a six pack on a washboard tummy. If she had that she would have been 100% perfect.
    I am the monger you are writing this report to! Thanks for taking the time!! I don't usually head out to fuji until a friendly monger like yourself gives a tip like this, will have to try my luck to see this new kiki!

  7. #19462

    Asian. Cute. Petite. Big titties. Not fakes.

    Okay if that got your attention you're the monger I'm bothering writing this report for.

    So this is my first report in awhile. Got tired of getting bashed by other mongers that had some personal gripe with (what seemed like) every damn provider I wrote about. So this morning I in "that mood" and on the Illinois side, decided to make a last minute visit to Fuji. My hopes were not at all high, I know the usual fare that is there. I liken it to the price you pay for convenience. Always open, available and a decent price but you're probably not getting a super model. Or a model. Or even a mediocre young woman. But today my luck was good!

    Kiki. Yes I know they all seem to be Kiki or Sunny or Lucky. So for clarity Probably not the "Kiki" that you personally remember from whenever. This is a new Kiki. And "new Kiki" is about 30, around 5'1", has a super cute face (I thought she might have been Japanese but she said she was Korean), can speak really good English and what will probably be the super bonus for a lot of Asian fetish mongers. A pair of very nicely shaped C cup titties. These are natural titties BTW. Now when I say natural, I don't mean pancake titties hanging down to her navel. I mean good enough to be bolt-ons but they aren't bolt-ons. The only detraction I can come up with is that she has a bit of a poochy belly, meaning she doesn't have a six pack on a washboard tummy. If she had that she would have been 100% perfect.

  8. #19461

    Advice for newcomer

    Hello all, I am fairly new to the AMP scene, have been a couple times with some teasing, but no service. I'm not sure if some of the girls are worried about getting in trouble or whatever, but I was curious what tips and tricks you guys have to help ensure a HE besides just asking outright.

  9. #19460
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Why yes she did. As I have said more than once, I have never seen her. I also, until today have never seen a review hinting at more than a back rub. If I am wrong, have a great time and tell us.
    I saw Lemay Summer years ago a few different times. There was nothing more than a handshake ending. Her top will come off, and she let me roam a bit, but only north of the equator.

  10. #19459

    Still Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen the Lemay Summer either but I have always been intrigued by her. I noticed she addresses you directly in her latest ad.

    I have always wondered what her breasts look like and now she has shown them to us and I definitely want to go see them in real life along with the rest of her skills.
    Why yes she did. As I have said more than once, I have never seen her. I also, until today have never seen a review hinting at more than a back rub. If I am wrong, have a great time and tell us.

  11. #19458

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Abbey James lately? Her ad has disappeared from RubMD and probably timed out. Hopefully she is still working. Does anyone have her current phone number or contact info? Thank you.
    I have seen Miss Abbey James last week. Yes she is still working. Always a good time with her and she is a beautiful lady. Her contact number is still the same, sent to you by DM.

  12. #19457

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Good to see Clayton Summer advertising again. I and others have always had a good time at her place.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

    Lemay Summer is on RubMD today. I have never seen her. I have also never seen a positive review of her. I do know those are the same pictures from 10 years ago and from when the only provider ads were in the RFT on paper.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6da7f4...1-97b88b5741ff
    I never post but have been long time lurker but felt the need to defend Summer!

    Lemay Summer I've seen her many times the lady is in great shape with a very nice body for a 53 year old woman! She provides a Vg good massage with Vg ending!

    I think she reads the boards don't they all!

  13. #19456

    Lemay Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen the Lemay Summer either but I have always been intrigued by her. I noticed she addresses you directly in her latest ad.

    I have always wondered what her breasts look like and now she has shown them to us and I definitely want to go see them in real life along with the rest of her skills.
    Ok. I don't know how old she is and quite frankly, I don't care. That body appears absolutely ridiculous. Now if only a newbie can get an appointment.

  14. #19455
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    Is it at least a naked cuddle? At least then you can get some friction going with a SS? Then try working up to just the tip. Then the next session try for getting her to allow you to stick it in for just 10 seconds? This could end up being fun if she will partake.
    I've seen Lizzie a few times when she was with ProLux and I'm sure it's exactly (and only) what the ad says. I would be surprised if you could persuade her to do more. If you could, she'd just still be working with ProLux.

  15. #19454

    Angels. Erin and Raquel

    I've seen both of these girls individually. Upgrade is definitely worth it if you're willing to pay $350. BJ was non existent for both girls so I wouldn't recommend basic massage. If BJ is required for you, I would not recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape