Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19523

    Asian Independent

    Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?

    Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.

  2. #19522

    What's the name of this site?

    USASEXGUIDE. That's what I'm fairly sure most are here for. No matter the name of the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]

    forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.

  3. #19521
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.
    Nope not the same D. And I will do that. Hope others will share info with me.

    Thanks!

  4. #19520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.

    Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.

    Thanks.
    I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.

  5. #19519

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Still perplexed at positive reviews of that place. I keep getting fooled by them when in a pinch. Last time, and I swear last time ever, the woman followed me out to my car demanding a tip after the worst massage, no tease, no diy, no nothing -- with a smoke detector low battery beep going off the entire time. That place has been total garbage the 10 time I've been there. Every. Time.

    Now someone tell me YMMV.
    Hilarious Fart,

    I will not say YMMV but I have never had a masseuse beg for more tip or chase me into the parking Lot. I like your gambling mentality though. 10 times you have tried Zen. What if I told you there was new talent starting this weekend. Would an 11th try be in your future. Ha ha. We are all looking for extras but the name of the forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.

  6. #19518

    Any UTR

    Heading back to STL for a visit soon. Use to see D in St Charles as well as Catz. I think D moved and where's Catz? She doesn't respond.

    Any other great UTR in the area? I'd appreciate any sharing of info.

    Thanks.

  7. #19517
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    This place is is the cleanest store in STL. Best massage and TS around. They never harrass you for more tips. Go more than once. Never get 30 mintues, always 60 mintues or more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207606.html
    Still perplexed at positive reviews of that place. I keep getting fooled by them when in a pinch. Last time, and I swear last time ever, the woman followed me out to my car demanding a tip after the worst massage, no tease, no diy, no nothing -- with a smoke detector low battery beep going off the entire time. That place has been total garbage the 10 time I've been there. Every. Time.

    Now someone tell me YMMV.

  8. #19516
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Asian AMP, on Olive just west of 141 by bowling alley.

    ElNino.
    Stopped by yesterday since I was right in that area. Decent massage for 60 then tipped 40 for a handshake. Attendant was maybe mid 40's and no MT. If in the area again I'd probably repeat.

  9. #19515

    Zen Massage & Day Spa

    This place is is the cleanest store in STL. Best massage and TS around. They never harrass you for more tips. Go more than once. Never get 30 mintues, always 60 mintues or more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207606.html

  10. #19514
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  11. #19513

    Health Massage

    Asian AMP, on Olive just west of 141 by bowling alley.

    ElNino.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Brooks Dr Hazelwood. If not where? Asian?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Elnino1978; 07-06-22 at 17:28. Reason: mis-spell

  12. #19512

    Health Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Visited Health Massage Sunday and had a 30 min wait. Returned and was led into room where I undressed and waited for lady.

    Not sure name, but medium build in tight white jeans, loose top, and of course wearing a mask.

    She styarted massage which was above average, and teased the boys till towel time.

    After turn over, massaged head and face, then arms. Once she started legs she put extra oil on belly and removed.

    Towel and pointed, which I nodded yes.

    She worked two handed to get me started and I finished in several minutes.

    Was able to roam over clothes, but stopped when put hand under shirt.

    Over all OK and got the job done.

    6 massage and. 45 tip.

    ElNino.
    Brooks Dr Hazelwood. If not where? Asian?

    Thanks.

  13. #19511

    Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    Was originally on here looking for suggestions but after trying to book a hotel, I'm wondering what's going on in St.

    Louis this weekend that just about every hotel that's under $200 a night is sold out?
    Cubs-Cardinals series.

  14. #19510

    Highway Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    That's not an upsell, that's just highway robbery. For what she wanted for FS, you should have asked where are the other 2 angels hiding? Thanks for the post.
    I guess should should hold a gun to your head when she prattles off those prices.

  15. #19509

    Health Massage

    Visited Health Massage Sunday and had a 30 min wait. Returned and was led into room where I undressed and waited for lady.

    Not sure name, but medium build in tight white jeans, loose top, and of course wearing a mask.

    She styarted massage which was above average, and teased the boys till towel time.

    After turn over, massaged head and face, then arms. Once she started legs she put extra oil on belly and removed.

    Towel and pointed, which I nodded yes.

    She worked two handed to get me started and I finished in several minutes.

    Was able to roam over clothes, but stopped when put hand under shirt.

    Over all OK and got the job done.

    6 massage and. 45 tip.

    ElNino.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape