Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7964
-
07-08-22 06:39 #5129Regular Member

Posts: 6Very informative. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 20:05 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 987Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.
Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 16:27 #5127Regular Member

Posts: 6Joy's Companions
I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?
-
07-07-22 09:54 #5126Regular Member

Posts: 6So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.
Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776
[View Original Post]
I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.
Anybody have any info or experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie
-
07-06-22 18:57 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 259I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.
Originally Posted by LostInde
[View Original Post]
Everything is negotiable.
She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.
-
07-06-22 14:53 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 17Kyliee
No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 08:00 #5123Regular Member

Posts: 16Saw her last week
I saw her last week and won't again. The BBBJ was rough and she tried to cover after we said bare. Got her in doggy and there was a strong odor. Couldn't get it off my hands the whole ride home. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by GigaChad
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:02 #5122Regular Member

Posts: 19I can understand the skepticism of the situation, hopefully we're all here for the same reason! Mongering!
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:01 #5121Regular Member

Posts: 19Deff not Lexxi, the dude has other vids with that same girl in the vid. Been a hot second since I've seen Lexxi, she was a dime when she wanted to be haha.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 21:59 #5120Regular Member

Posts: 19DDamn she is a looker, deff hope she's doing alright.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 19:30 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 274It's best to tell them up front your age if over 50. You just saved yourself some bucks. There are providers that will cater to that age range but don't expect a 20 something unless it's triple the price.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 17:12 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 698That sounds like the latina crew that always post in escortgator in belasalem with some wild photos but look nothing like the photos in the ads.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 15:17 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 93Lyss
She looks Hott. Do you know if Is she still around? Is she from Philly?
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:38 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 985KoP Asians
Same with the traveling Asians near the casino in KoP. Typically a 30-40 year difference in age of pic and actual age of provider.
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:36 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 985Findom?
Maybe they keep quiet about it but I haven't seen a single post from someone into fin (ancial) dom (ination) on this forum. On the off chance you're confusing it with some sort of other S&M kink, here's a reasonable definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom.
Most of the guys on here are trying to get laid and not go broke. If findom is your thing, I bet there's forums that cater to it but again, I haven't seen it talked about here.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




