Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7964
-
07-05-22 10:25 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 29I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 00:25 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 698JennaLee Parx
Anyone know Jennalee? She was around 2-3 yrs ago sounds nice on text, rates not too bad.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eet-3/47655038
-
07-04-22 19:14 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 38Incall only Findom
Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.
Philadelphia. skipthegames.com/ female-escort.
Anyone get a date with her.
-
07-04-22 17:28 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 260Not her. Lexxi's way better looking. At least she was last time I saw her which was a long time ago.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:16 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 698Redhead lexxi
Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.
-
07-03-22 09:23 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 2785Well IF they are advertising they are doing a terrible job- no pics, no names, no partial phone numbers. Just links that are dead in a week.
Originally Posted by Fffinster
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 22:50 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 985Exactly
And one contacted me by DM claiming he knew me (he didn't) and whining about me referring (positively, mind you) to a prior provider who got out of the game and was living a domestic life. "Don't talk about so and so if you don't really know her". FFS buddy, this is a website full of mongers, stop crying.
Originally Posted by Fffinster
[View Original Post]
To your point one of them was "this provider was amazing blah blah blah" and she was like $800 an hour. Really? You have <10 posts and you just dropped $800?
-
07-01-22 22:44 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 227Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:42 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 985Weird?
Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.
-
07-01-22 12:41 #5105Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-22 18:31 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 253Pleasantly Surprised
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/443214929469
Expected this one to be either fake or a deposit scam but instead she is real and very cool. Talked her down to 80/ ss, communication was easy and was at her hotel in a jiffy. Very nice personality, has a couple rules but none that negativeely affect the experience. Body is made up but beautiful regardless; thick ass, big breasts. Unfortunately she is leaving tonight, so catch her if you can.
-
06-30-22 16:37 #5103Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone see her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylieere...delphia-916405#erotic.
I've been talking to her and she seems like a real cool chick. She will actually hold a conversation with you. I'm really wanting to meet up with her.
Just wondering if anybody else has seen her.
Thanks.
-
06-30-22 12:52 #5102Regular Member

Posts: 15Lyss
Her qv /160 half /250 whole /350.
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969
[View Original Post]
Bb full service is 100 extra.
-
06-30-22 12:50 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 2785Yeah, IF I am interested in BBFS, I NEVER pay up for it. Sure, it took me a while to learn how the negotiate and play the game as to not get upsold, but eventually I got there. With the HIGH inflation and lack of funds in many monger's pockets these days, one has a better chance of negotiating a lower price or more services. She has to decide, do I take this bird in the hand, or wait for something else?
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
Perhaps going forward after a couple of dates you can get the premium removed?
-
06-30-22 11:59 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 61Rates?
What do you call Steep?
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




