Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 532 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5123
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.
    I can understand the skepticism of the situation, hopefully we're all here for the same reason! Mongering!

  2. #5122
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.
    Deff not Lexxi, the dude has other vids with that same girl in the vid. Been a hot second since I've seen Lexxi, she was a dime when she wanted to be haha.

  3. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Rachel? Had her over my place twice. First time excellent BBBJ with cfs, dfk with cim finish. She can really take a good pounding with thumb in her ass. Second time I picked her up and she stayed over well into the next afternoon; this time we fucked bb but I just couldn't cip. 3 nuts out of that stay including a long excellent BBBJ with swallow. We always had a good time together, but she was a heavy tranq dope user and shot up at my place. She would mix the dope with meth actually so she never dipped out on me. But, her heavy usage was a concern and I told her that she should get clean bc she is either going to wind up dead or in jail. Now her phone is off and been off for at least a couple weeks now. All her ads are down except one. I am fearing the worst but I'm actually really hoping she went to rehab. She has a daughter and a son I believe. If anybody knows anything I'd appreciate any info.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...emale/45730614
    DDamn she is a looker, deff hope she's doing alright.

  4. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.
    It's best to tell them up front your age if over 50. You just saved yourself some bucks. There are providers that will cater to that age range but don't expect a 20 something unless it's triple the price.

  5. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.
    That sounds like the latina crew that always post in escortgator in belasalem with some wild photos but look nothing like the photos in the ads.

  6. #5118

    Lyss

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Wow this chick actually looks exactly like her pics if not better. Steep prices but for sure worth it. Nice normal pleasantly sexy af. BBBJ on table and decided to pay for the BBFS. Glad I did. Smells and looks clean. Hope to be a regular. No signs of using.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/625672495043
    She looks Hott. Do you know if Is she still around? Is she from Philly?

  7. #5117

    KoP Asians

    Same with the traveling Asians near the casino in KoP. Typically a 30-40 year difference in age of pic and actual age of provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.

  8. #5116

    Findom?

    Maybe they keep quiet about it but I haven't seen a single post from someone into fin (ancial) dom (ination) on this forum. On the off chance you're confusing it with some sort of other S&M kink, here's a reasonable definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom.

    Most of the guys on here are trying to get laid and not go broke. If findom is your thing, I bet there's forums that cater to it but again, I haven't seen it talked about here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.

    Philadelphia. skipthegames.com/ female-escort.

    Anyone get a date with her.

  9. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Jennalee? She was around 2-3 yrs ago sounds nice on text, rates not too bad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eet-3/47655038
    I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.

  10. #5114

    JennaLee Parx

    Anyone know Jennalee? She was around 2-3 yrs ago sounds nice on text, rates not too bad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eet-3/47655038

  11. #5113

    Incall only Findom

    Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.

    Philadelphia. skipthegames.com/ female-escort.

    Anyone get a date with her.

  12. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.
    Not her. Lexxi's way better looking. At least she was last time I saw her which was a long time ago.

  13. #5111

    Redhead lexxi

    Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.

  14. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.
    Well IF they are advertising they are doing a terrible job- no pics, no names, no partial phone numbers. Just links that are dead in a week.

  15. #5109

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I believe a lot of them are advertising for those providers, or are those providers themselves.
    And one contacted me by DM claiming he knew me (he didn't) and whining about me referring (positively, mind you) to a prior provider who got out of the game and was living a domestic life. "Don't talk about so and so if you don't really know her". FFS buddy, this is a website full of mongers, stop crying.

    To your point one of them was "this provider was amazing blah blah blah" and she was like $800 an hour. Really? You have <10 posts and you just dropped $800?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape