rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 532 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5136

    Confession

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell whether or not your response to Lance was sarcastic. Just in case you weren't aware that the last 2 were trans. The "ts" in the name or anywhere in the profile / listing for that matter = "transexual". Other clues, more obvious, are "lady boy" or "boi" or "pre-op" or "post-op". No one wants you to have a "Crying Game" moment unless that's what you're into. But if you are, this isn't going to be a very informative site for you. Good luck.
    I made the mistake of picking one up near Huntington Park. About 5 seconds after climbing into my car, I realized it was a TS and I told that person (him / her whatever) that it wasn't my cup of tea and they immediately got out, was very respectful on my preferences and that good attitude saved my hide. And I consider myself a vet of the streets, point being, we all make mistakes and that person was trying to make a living so I appreciated the way they handled my mistake.

  2. #5135
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  3. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.

    Everything is negotiable.

    She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.
    Thank you for the review. Does she look like her pictures? Does she look clean down there?

  4. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie
    I've messaged with pix a while back but she was out due to an undisclosed head injury. Seems like a genuine person from her twitter. She's still on my list let me know how it goes for you!

  5. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    Very informative. Thanks.
    I can't tell whether or not your response to Lance was sarcastic. Just in case you weren't aware that the last 2 were trans. The "ts" in the name or anywhere in the profile / listing for that matter = "transexual". Other clues, more obvious, are "lady boy" or "boi" or "pre-op" or "post-op". No one wants you to have a "Crying Game" moment unless that's what you're into. But if you are, this isn't going to be a very informative site for you. Good luck.

  6. #5131

    Service quality

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?
    Dude, seems like you have a lot to learn. That's not criticism. It's an observation. Let's understand a simple fact of the game. A business name or location will never dictate service or quality of service. That is always determined by the provider. Anyone can go to the provider with the highest rates and receive substandard service. Agreed?

    I will say I have been around the block a time or two. I know people that work at and also people that have visited Joy's. I have not heard any negative reports on either. Does that mean everything there is perfect? Is everything anywhere perfect?

    I might suggest you do your homework. In this game, you are going to have memorable times both good and bad. Every person on this board has had both. Yet, from each experience, they gained valuable knowledge about various providers and locations.

    Again high rates have never dictated good quality service. High rates and good service and quality service are all different animals in the same zoo. Repeat that over and over till you get it. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  7. #5130

    Pixxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeUse1776  [View Original Post]
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie
    I reached out and got a text back, but she requires a blood / std test to see her. Not jumping thru those hoops.

  8. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.
    Very informative. Thanks.

  9. #5128
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.

  10. #5127

    Joy's Companions

    I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?

  11. #5126
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie

  12. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.
    I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.

    Everything is negotiable.

    She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.

  13. #5124

    Kyliee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylieere...delphia-916405#erotic.

    I've been talking to her and she seems like a real cool chick. She will actually hold a conversation with you. I'm really wanting to meet up with her.

    Just wondering if anybody else has seen her..
    No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.

  14. #5123

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaChad  [View Original Post]
    Yea she let s you suck on them, some kissing and neck sucking too. Thinking back, her performance left me wanting. If you decide to visit I'd love to hear your perspective.
    I saw her last week and won't again. The BBBJ was rough and she tried to cover after we said bare. Got her in doggy and there was a strong odor. Couldn't get it off my hands the whole ride home. Wouldn't repeat.

  15. #5122
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.
    I can understand the skepticism of the situation, hopefully we're all here for the same reason! Mongering!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape