Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 531 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.
    Very informative. Thanks.

  2. #5128
    Bro, the last few links are transsexuals. We're not into trans here.

  3. #5127

    Joy's Companions

    I heard about Joy's Companions in a previous thread. Any reviews on service quality? They quoted me $400/ hr. Does that seem legit? Also, only 1 girl under 30, and she might be on the bigger side. Any thoughts that could help, or other alternative options?

  4. #5126
    So, it looks like these are fake ads and / or deposit scams.

    I found Pixxxi on Tryst, and she looks legit. I sent a text and email yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet.

    Anybody have any info or experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixxxie

  5. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.
    I met her last Friday night. Drove into Philly and picked her up for a car date. Bbjcim.

    Everything is negotiable.

    She's homeless and gets an Airbnb room depending on how much she can make.

  6. #5124

    Kyliee

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylieere...delphia-916405#erotic.

    I've been talking to her and she seems like a real cool chick. She will actually hold a conversation with you. I'm really wanting to meet up with her.

    Just wondering if anybody else has seen her..
    No I think I've been snapping back and forth with her but can't seem to line up the time as she's constantly switching spots. She seems super cool chatting but then when I go to see her she has been unresponsive. When she finally respond it's either a friend in crisis, someone died or a horrible story LOL.

  7. #5123

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaChad  [View Original Post]
    Yea she let s you suck on them, some kissing and neck sucking too. Thinking back, her performance left me wanting. If you decide to visit I'd love to hear your perspective.
    I saw her last week and won't again. The BBBJ was rough and she tried to cover after we said bare. Got her in doggy and there was a strong odor. Couldn't get it off my hands the whole ride home. Wouldn't repeat.

  8. #5122
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of weird, low post count people posting? Like oddly complimentary, or weirdly attached to random women? Like it's the women or their pimps posting? Scroll through recent posts where <10 count and click through to their other posts. Seems odd.
    I can understand the skepticism of the situation, hopefully we're all here for the same reason! Mongering!

  9. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what happen to her but this video looks like her.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6015148...walker_blowjob#show-related.
    Deff not Lexxi, the dude has other vids with that same girl in the vid. Been a hot second since I've seen Lexxi, she was a dime when she wanted to be haha.

  10. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Rachel? Had her over my place twice. First time excellent BBBJ with cfs, dfk with cim finish. She can really take a good pounding with thumb in her ass. Second time I picked her up and she stayed over well into the next afternoon; this time we fucked bb but I just couldn't cip. 3 nuts out of that stay including a long excellent BBBJ with swallow. We always had a good time together, but she was a heavy tranq dope user and shot up at my place. She would mix the dope with meth actually so she never dipped out on me. But, her heavy usage was a concern and I told her that she should get clean bc she is either going to wind up dead or in jail. Now her phone is off and been off for at least a couple weeks now. All her ads are down except one. I am fearing the worst but I'm actually really hoping she went to rehab. She has a daughter and a son I believe. If anybody knows anything I'd appreciate any info.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...emale/45730614
    DDamn she is a looker, deff hope she's doing alright.

  11. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.
    It's best to tell them up front your age if over 50. You just saved yourself some bucks. There are providers that will cater to that age range but don't expect a 20 something unless it's triple the price.

  12. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.
    That sounds like the latina crew that always post in escortgator in belasalem with some wild photos but look nothing like the photos in the ads.

  13. #5117

    Lyss

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Wow this chick actually looks exactly like her pics if not better. Steep prices but for sure worth it. Nice normal pleasantly sexy af. BBBJ on table and decided to pay for the BBFS. Glad I did. Smells and looks clean. Hope to be a regular. No signs of using.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/625672495043
    She looks Hott. Do you know if Is she still around? Is she from Philly?

  14. #5116

    KoP Asians

    Same with the traveling Asians near the casino in KoP. Typically a 30-40 year difference in age of pic and actual age of provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmajr  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her, but I was at Parx yesterday and hit up one of those Latinas on Listcrawler. They all stay at the Foxchase right in front of Parx. Did the typical back and forth and ask for age. I don't bother with face pics because they won't send you a real one anyway. So the girl says she's 26, fuck it I take the elevator up. Woman opened the door in that way where she's behind it and I can get a good look of her. Finally she peeks out, she was 26 plus about 40 years. I wish I was joking but there was no way she wasn't at least 65. She also might have been Indian not Latin but I just let out a loud "get the fuck out of here" and walked back to the elevator.

  15. #5115

    Findom?

    Maybe they keep quiet about it but I haven't seen a single post from someone into fin (ancial) dom (ination) on this forum. On the off chance you're confusing it with some sort of other S&M kink, here's a reasonable definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom.

    Most of the guys on here are trying to get laid and not go broke. If findom is your thing, I bet there's forums that cater to it but again, I haven't seen it talked about here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Just got shot down maybe my age. I am over 50.

    Philadelphia. skipthegames.com/ female-escort.

    Anyone get a date with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape