Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23936

    It's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    That's a real ID, whether this monger stole it or is actually the guy in the photo is anyone's guess.

  2. #23935

    Totally agree Roger!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    Never ever send he or any hooked your ID. Reason enough to not see her or anyone else that requires ID.

  3. #23934

    Raylee outing folks on twitter

    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter

  4. #23933

    Raylee

    Saw Raylee yesterday, her.

    Tan lines are gorgeous.

  5. #23932

    It's possible

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I would love Kylie's number if possible. Much appreciated.
    If you do even some basic forum reading in this same thread, you'd have it already.

  6. #23931
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.

    But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.
    Whenever girls do that I change my number and setup fake dates.

  7. #23930

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.
    I would love Kylie's number if possible. Much appreciated.

  8. #23929
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.
    Sent you a DM.

  9. #23928

    Jordan

    Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.

    But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.

  10. #23927
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Click here and read the entire review.

    D-Nut's Review

    Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.
    Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.

  11. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.

  12. #23925
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.

  13. #23924

    Kylie's number

    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.
    Click here and read the entire review.

    D-Nut's Review

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
    Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.

  14. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.

  15. #23922

    Kylie Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape