Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24160

    Never Ever Share Real Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    Shame on you Raylee, you broke the code. Glad you don't have any real info on me, unless you have been secretly filming. I won't be seeing you again. We all know what she is capable of now and those who value discretion have been warned.

    Hope Ryan wasn't dumb enough to use his real ID.

  2. #24159

    Raylee outing folks on twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    Short of this guy beating ladies, raping them, robbing them, or severely causing them property damage, that is totally fucked up! I totally agree with RO (never thought I would hear myself say that, LOL), never give out real world info to any of these girls. If they require it, see someone else. Raylee is very well respected here, not now though in my book.

  3. #24158

    Social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    Wow, great Intel! Yeah, one just never knows what the other might pos1 t on social media. Jll.

  4. #24157

    It's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    That's a real ID, whether this monger stole it or is actually the guy in the photo is anyone's guess.

  5. #24156

    Totally agree Roger!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter
    Never ever send he or any hooked your ID. Reason enough to not see her or anyone else that requires ID.

  6. #24155

    Raylee outing folks on twitter

    This guy may be an asshole, and hopefully his identification is fake, but there's no better example of why you should never send these girls anything that gives real-world info. What if the guys outed every NCNS hooker?

    Raylee outs a monger on twitter

  7. #24154

    Raylee

    Saw Raylee yesterday, her.

    Tan lines are gorgeous.

  8. #24153

    It's possible

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I would love Kylie's number if possible. Much appreciated.
    If you do even some basic forum reading in this same thread, you'd have it already.

  9. #24152
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.

    But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.
    Whenever girls do that I change my number and setup fake dates.

  10. #24151

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.
    I would love Kylie's number if possible. Much appreciated.

  11. #24150
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.
    Sent you a DM.

  12. #24149

    Jordan

    Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.

    But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.

  13. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Click here and read the entire review.

    D-Nut's Review

    Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.
    Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.

  14. #24147
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.

  15. #24146
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape