Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 33445
-
06-26-22 00:02 #24115Senior Member

Posts: 96Kimmi kandi
Had my second meeting with Kimmi and it was even better that the first. She is new to the area and doesn't know all the providers names so it may be the reason for her confusion on a post about another provider with a similar name! She told me is getting lots of texts and calls and is developing a group of regulars now so she may become more difficult to get a response from. Nice clean non hotel incall downtown and lots of sexy outfits too! She has a new catche of things to play with too! She was not quite ready and was making the bed in some super short Jean shorts and OMG that sexy ass as she was bending over! She is even better looking than her pics too! So once the chores were done and she dropped her clothes and I followed suite she started with some DFK then got on her knees and started with an incredible BBJ with some DT action and also paid attention to the boys too! Then we went to the bed for more DFK and Bbj then I had to stop her and return the favor and damn she can squirt! Then covered up and some mish an doggy! Took a break and she shared a wine cooler with me as we reviewed all her new toys and how we might use them but then back to round two with more bbj an hand action but the mind was willing and she really tried but still just an incredible time and a new ATF! Also a very reasonable $$ So treat her well as we need a few good ones!! Be careful out there.
-
06-25-22 10:23 #24114Senior Member

Posts: 2645Fortune favors the bold and the awake. A review of Kylie
It just so happens I was up late last night and I get a text back from someone I was supposed to see next week. "if you're awake and you see this call me. It's BTW". I dialed her number, instantly excited. She was awake, couldn't sleep, and was wondering if I would like to keep her company. How could I refuse? I told her that I needed to shower before I made the trip. Her location is just under 30 minutes away plus I needed a shower. I was close to 2 am by the time I got there.
It's been awhile since I reviewed a local girl because frankly, the local option have just been shitty. You all know what I'm talking about. When I play, I have been setting up playtime with travelling ladies who, although cost a bit more, are a much better experience. Kylie is the shot in the arm the local scene needs. Her $300/hr price point in today's market is the best bargain in town.
Location: north of the 275/75 interchange.
Neighborhood: Wish my neighborhood was as nice.
Security: Safest I've felt.
Her place of business: immaculate. Clean, no smoke smell, a private residence.
Services: GFE, BBBJCIM, MSOG, different positions, covered FS, DFK, LFK.
She gets the DNut stamp of approval, if that has any value.
She is in the 513 area code, with a 548 exchange, with the 5081th number of that exchange. She's currently having issues trying to setup an ad so texting her is the only way to get a hold of her. I don't have permission to share her photos, but Kenwood Jack posted a photo of her recently.
Yes, the girl can be hard to get a hold of. But the payoff is so worth it.
[color=FF00 FF][b]Kylie[ / b], I had a great time. See you again soon.
-
06-24-22 17:12 #24113Senior Member

Posts: 247Sophie East
Anyone partake with Sophie yet?
Originally Posted by MongerPawn
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 17:12 #24112Regular Member

Posts: 4She's one of the few in this city worth the risk, would rather hit an AMP than roll in the hay with most of these Cincy girls. Kudos to anyone lucky enough to get time with her!
Originally Posted by DrPaulRx
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:48 #24111Senior Member

Posts: 247Kylie
Sent a PM. This market has been so bad haven't played but she looks and sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by CincyFunGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:55 #24110Senior Member

Posts: 73Cincy Kyla
Sure she has a account on here and reply.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 14:08 #24109Regular Member

Posts: 3Kylie
Same here, waiting for the thumbs up to help out a newbie!
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:25 #24108Regular Member

Posts: 9Kylie
The man is back! Great report. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 11:45 #24107Senior Member

Posts: 324Waiting on the thumbs up from Kenwood Jack
I am looking forward to seeing Kylie. Waiting on KJ to give me the thumbs up.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 11:15 #24106Banned Member

Posts: 1056Nigerian accent
You left out a few, like "peni suck. " Who says that?
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
"Shower sex with many positions" How big is that shower?
"Doggy style fuck".
"Special BBBJ".
"69 position" Position? Don't we all just say 69? And my all time favorite, "specially fuck your own style. " Yeah, we all say that.
These are all lessons to spot fake / scam ads all asking g for a deposit up front. All posted by some dude in Africa somewhere that has very little grasp on the English language, stealing pictures from legit ads across the globe and asking for a deposit. That's how they make their money, deposits. I'm sure there's 100 idiots a day out there sending them $20 from around the world or they wouldn't do it.
-
06-24-22 11:14 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 192Is her chest natural or enhanced?
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 10:06 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 73Kylie reid
Thanks to kenwood jack I got to see Kylie yesterday. When I got there I realized she is someone I have seen a few times in the past. She looks better now than she did 2 years ago. Unfortunately the reds were coming out to play but we made it work. Super sweet girl, transparent about her situation. Nice clean apartment super safe location. I enjoyed my time with her and would repeat many times over with her for as long as she stays around. Thanks again KJ.
-
06-24-22 09:29 #24103Senior Member

Posts: 77LOL, I never actually looked at the add. It's totally obvious. "Specialty fuck" was my favorite LOL.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
I'd also like to add that in 5+ yrs of looking at EB's site, I've only seen 3-4 girls that were actually that clean, young, hot that were actually legit. At this point I just check it out hoping another gem will one day appear.
-
06-24-22 09:07 #24102Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Like, am I the only one who can "hear" the Nigerian accent when I read ads like this?
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
I mean, "penis massage"? Who TF is out here talking about "penis massage"?
-
06-24-22 08:27 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 77No. Deposit. Ever.
Originally Posted by XaviLux23
[View Original Post]
I actually have met girls that got me to go to Snapchat from their add that were legit, and girls that very much SEEM legit (real convo, sent me local address, etc) and ran me right up to to the point where you think it's going to happen, until they realize you ain't sending the deposit. All the legit ones would video call / voice chat with you (and not ask for a deposit), the scammers won't.
I even had a scammer go so far as to Snapchat call me (to seem legit) but wouldn't actually answer when I picked up. They were trying EVERYTHING-just short of being legit-to seem legit LOL. Bottom line- no deposit, and and have an actual voice / video chat.











Reply With Quote





