Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 33231
-
06-29-22 20:35 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 27Whenever girls do that I change my number and setup fake dates.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 15:47 #23930Senior Member

Posts: 170Kylie
I would love Kylie's number if possible. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 14:03 #23929Senior Member

Posts: 919Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 10:59 #23928Senior Member

Posts: 342Jordan
Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.
But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.
-
06-29-22 09:59 #23927Banned Member

Posts: 5352Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 09:57 #23926Banned Member

Posts: 5352Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 21:42 #23925Senior Member

Posts: 919Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:12 #23924Senior Member

Posts: 3424Kylie's number
Click here and read the entire review.
Originally Posted by RobPeters513
[View Original Post]
D-Nut's Review
Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 19:49 #23923Banned Member

Posts: 5352She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
Originally Posted by RobPeters513
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 16:52 #23922Senior Member

Posts: 45Kylie Reid
This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.
-
06-28-22 15:15 #23921Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes she moved to a very nice motel in the area. Said she didn't want the traffic for neighbors to talk.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 15:13 #23920Banned Member

Posts: 5352Her pictures but old digits.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:41 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie
That is her for sure.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 12:49 #23918Senior Member

Posts: 260Kylie
Here is a link to an old ad.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/37722208
-
06-28-22 12:38 #23917Senior Member

Posts: 112She currently doesn't have a post or ad up now. MTD1.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






