High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24150
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.
    Sent you a DM.

  2. #24149

    Jordan

    Ok. I know the reviews have been mixed, mostly bad, on Jordan, https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...c/492531947643.

    But there is something about that hot brunette look that I like so I gave her a shot yesterday. Communications were just OK but at least I was getting responses and we set a time for meeting. I drive the 40 minutes to see her and confirm about 30 minutes out that I am on schedule but don't have a lot of time to waste. I arrive 10 minutes early and check the area, all looked good. I text and say I am early and ready. She texts and says not quite ready. I wait 35 more minutes past our agreed time and send a text that I have to leave, 20 minutes later I get a text saying she is ready. Sorry, looks or not, I will not try again.

  3. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Click here and read the entire review.

    D-Nut's Review

    Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.
    Just what she said. Want her number passed to guys with Reasonable amount of post for her safety.

  4. #24147
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.
    Not sure what number you use but I have not had any problems contacting her.

  5. #24146
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
    Her number (s) are all over the place. Not like she answers anyway.

  6. #24145

    Kylie's number

    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.
    Click here and read the entire review.

    D-Nut's Review

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.
    Quite a bit of supposition for someone who's number was recently shared. Apparently she doesn't have a problem with it.

  7. #24144
    Quote Originally Posted by RobPeters513  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.
    She picks who to give her number to. Sorry doesn't want it given out to newbies. We all had to go through the newbie status before seniors would share digits its usually the provider that doesn't want it given out.

  8. #24143

    Kylie Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    This is a very old post and the number is no longer in service. I guess no one wants to share Kylie Reid's contact privatelyor on the forum.

    If you are not willing to share the contact then it is of no use writing reviews. At least for newbies like me. LOL.

  9. #24142
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I am a senior. This is my first post under this moniker. Turns out both my girlfriend and my wife are jealous. Go figure.

    To the point, Kylie. OMG! Looks like we have two unicorns in town now and one of them is definitely Miss Kylie. When they are that beautiful, 9 times out of 10, the attitude sucks. I received a few additional pics that were not shared and she is SI swimsuit quality. The curves are all-natural and firm. I do enjoy beauty and a bangin' body but attitude is what normally gets me going. That's why I always consider Avis girls. Kylie has both and understands and actually raises the value you should be expecting. Other providers, take note.

    I have about a 40-minute drive and we both had some "I'll be a few minutes late items," her's came first. I thought, here we go, the first step to cancel or ghost, but Kylie had already built up my confidence in her, so I kept driving and was rewarded. Great communication along the way. She's moved to a nearby hotel which makes sense with her newfound fame. I was greeted by a 5-6 ish blond nymph with a nice set of delicates on. Another sign of quality and caring. After some basic greeting stuff, she was quickly on her knees on the hard floor, politely but anxiously waiting for access. BIG points in my book. We did everything our bodies could do and I have to tell you, she is a hard worker. I just had to see that beautiful body, in motion, from every angle and she accommodated. She sucked the soul out of me. "oooh there's a little more". Nice touch. She said I think I got it all (OMG!) but still cleaned me up, returning to offer up some cuddle time. Full GFE..
    Yes she moved to a very nice motel in the area. Said she didn't want the traffic for neighbors to talk.

  10. #24141
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures but old digits.

  11. #24140

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    That is her for sure.

  12. #24139

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know link I did a search and am coming up empty?
    Here is a link to an old ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/37722208

  13. #24138
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know link I did a search and am coming up empty?
    She currently doesn't have a post or ad up now. MTD1.

  14. #24137

    Kylie

    Does anyone know link I did a search and am coming up empty?

  15. #24136
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that you saw Leighbby. Allegedly she retired back in February or so.

    When was your visit?
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    The link he posted was back in Nov.
    I just threw her one number in sumo to get that link. She stopped posting in November, but end of February would have my last with her. January before that, December, etc. Her other number isn't on sumo. Side note: this list would have been about five long before she stopped (I don't want to use the word "retired", wishful thinking).

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy4690  [View Original Post]
    Thank You, please keep posting.
    Aside from Kylie taking the hobby by storm here, probably exploring what Dayton has to offer for the foreseeable future. Unless sheer desperation leads me back to Jordan / Ally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape