Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 33235
-
06-28-22 15:13 #23920Banned Member

Posts: 5352Her pictures but old digits.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:41 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie
That is her for sure.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 12:49 #23918Senior Member

Posts: 260Kylie
Here is a link to an old ad.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/37722208
-
06-28-22 12:38 #23917Senior Member

Posts: 112She currently doesn't have a post or ad up now. MTD1.
Originally Posted by BigGuy3627
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 09:29 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 97Kylie
Does anyone know link I did a search and am coming up empty?
-
06-27-22 22:46 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 48
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
I just threw her one number in sumo to get that link. She stopped posting in November, but end of February would have my last with her. January before that, December, etc. Her other number isn't on sumo. Side note: this list would have been about five long before she stopped (I don't want to use the word "retired", wishful thinking).
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Aside from Kylie taking the hobby by storm here, probably exploring what Dayton has to offer for the foreseeable future. Unless sheer desperation leads me back to Jordan / Ally.
Originally Posted by Willy4690
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 22:01 #23914Regular Member

Posts: 14A little help fellas
Hey guys. I'm coming to your area in a few weeks for work. They are putting me up in the Lebanon area. I've done a little research but honestly I'm still unfamiliar with your area and who is located where. If I could get some help with a few links I'd appreciate it.
Happy hunting.
-
06-27-22 15:53 #23913Senior Member

Posts: 538Advertising again?
Is Jane advertising again? She was on my 'must try' list but seems to have dropped off the radar.
Originally Posted by Dyna69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 15:53 #23912Senior Member

Posts: 112Kylie. The Goddess
I am a senior. This is my first post under this moniker. Turns out both my girlfriend and my wife are jealous. Go figure.
To the point, Kylie. OMG! Looks like we have two unicorns in town now and one of them is definitely Miss Kylie. When they are that beautiful, 9 times out of 10, the attitude sucks. I received a few additional pics that were not shared and she is SI swimsuit quality. The curves are all-natural and firm. I do enjoy beauty and a bangin' body but attitude is what normally gets me going. That's why I always consider Avis girls. Kylie has both and understands and actually raises the value you should be expecting. Other providers, take note.
I have about a 40-minute drive and we both had some "I'll be a few minutes late items," her's came first. I thought, here we go, the first step to cancel or ghost, but Kylie had already built up my confidence in her, so I kept driving and was rewarded. Great communication along the way. She's moved to a nearby hotel which makes sense with her newfound fame. I was greeted by a 5-6 ish blond nymph with a nice set of delicates on. Another sign of quality and caring. After some basic greeting stuff, she was quickly on her knees on the hard floor, politely but anxiously waiting for access. BIG points in my book. We did everything our bodies could do and I have to tell you, she is a hard worker. I just had to see that beautiful body, in motion, from every angle and she accommodated. She sucked the soul out of me. "oooh there's a little more". Nice touch. She said I think I got it all (OMG!) but still cleaned me up, returning to offer up some cuddle time. Full GFE.
From top of her beautiful blond head to bubble butt and her manicured toes, this one's a winner. She's likely to make your top 10 no matter where in the world you've been. She values you, your money and your time.
Keep er movin.
SOCA.
-
06-27-22 13:53 #23911Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sorry it happened to you. I meet with her this morning an it was a time to remember. Yes you should give her another chance. I am usually a one an done when been stood up but after seeing her not sure that would be the case if I got stood up.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 13:01 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 148Kylie
Sadly I must be the unluckiest person around. Had a date set with her on Saturday night, confirmed multiple times and then a half hour before I text to get address and she tells me she's too tired. I guess its better than going ghost as many providers do, and she was very apologetic, but still not fun to get stood up. She had previously indicated she was partially out of commission due to the time of the month, and we had negotiated reduces services at a reduced rate. Usually that's a one and done for me, but based on immaculate reviews I might be inclined to try again.
-
06-27-22 11:32 #23909Banned Member

Posts: 5352Kylie
With my go to girl being out of town Raylee.
I had a dream with Kylie today Comms were quick and she give me the location of where she was at. The place was safe and very clean an upscale She is very pretty and she has a hot body. When I arrived I told her I was there she said she was ready an waiting. I ask her to meet me at the door with nothing on but a smile. She responded wit I have on sexy lingerie you want me to take it off I said no it will come off soon enough. She opened the door with one of the sexiest outfits I have seen. She closed the door an gave me one of the best DFKs then as she was removing her top she slid to her knees an started with a BBBJ after a couple minutes I pulled her up from her knees said let go to the workshop. Before wen got there she had removed all her clothes. WOW what a body. She loves to kiss so while kissing I played with her pussy she totally enjoyed it because she pulled her face away an said I am cuming. When that super wet pussy I had to taste it. Believe me she does enjoy DATY won't stop you when she gets off just keep making the noise to let you know not to stop. After that it was my time she started the BBBJ again she knows what she is doing slow no teeth hands just the way I enjoyed it. I had to have her stop wanted to slide in that tight pussy. She placed the covered on an wanted to know how I liked it. I said what is your favorite she said on top she got on top guided my dick inside her for a great CG then had her turn around for RCG both were great but had to stop her before I blew it in the bag. I said I want your mouth. She pulled the covered off an it wasn't long before I blew it in her mouth. Just like the good girl she is showed it to me before she swallowed it. She the cleaned any left on my dick with her tongue that was hot. E talked a few minutes an she said you have time left want to go again while she started rubbing my dick. It was a great time an she wants to make sure you are happy before you leave. Great kisser BBBJ CFS was one of the best. Now with Rylee returning Wednesday I have to get my legs under me. Two of the best Cincy has to offer.
-
06-27-22 11:08 #23908Banned Member

Posts: 5352The link he posted was back in Nov.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:44 #23907Regular Member

Posts: 9Jane
Update on Jane we made contact again. She is in a new location that is nice private and clean. Whatever problems she may have had going on in the past she must have worked out.
Originally Posted by Dyna69
[View Original Post]
Went and visited her we caught up on a lot of things.
Her skills are totally on point. And her BBBJWCS is amazing.
She was shower fresh shaved and smooth. And service was great.
-
06-27-22 09:11 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 46Excellent Rundown of providers
WOW, first post rocks. Typically don't pay attention to first posts but seems like your reviews are spot on with my experiences as well (for those I have seen). Out taste may differ but the experience is on target. I also now have some info on some providers I have not seen yet.
Originally Posted by NewToCincy21
[View Original Post]
And, that is too funny, I was in time out with Molly as well for asking the wrong question. Actually have not seen her since she left clifton but now I am kind of kraving some Molly.
Thank You, please keep posting.










Reply With Quote




