Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 736 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5153

    Rodney

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Didn't go through the full list, but I know Miss Claire from several years ago did a video with Rodney. God I miss her. Great GFE provider. Eventually married a client, but still saw people UTR. Looks like she's long-gone though on TNA. Went so far to have her profile deleted.
    Yeah, that dude has worked with a lot of Seattle talent over the years. Just realized two other ladies who I didn't see on that link are Tasia / Teya Simone and Robin the Submissive S-L-U-T.

  2. #5152

    Was there an STD epidemic I missed?

    So I haven't been in the area for about 4 years so I have to ask: was there an STD outbreak that happened within the past 4 years? Seems like there are way more safety providers than there are GFE. I'm not even talking about BBFS, but just the basics of GFE like BBBJ, DATY, and DFK / LFK. Seems like a lot of the providers I've been hitting up are non-GFE. At least they've been nice enough to answer.

    And the one's that do offer GFE are 1) fugly as hell, 2) they got some sort of issue (chemical dependency and / or mental), and / or 3) their incall is about an hour away from me.

    I remember when being a safety girl meant you had to have super cheap prices or else everyone would flock over to the GFE providers who were the majority.

  3. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    Didn't go through the full list, but I know Miss Claire from several years ago did a video with Rodney. God I miss her. Great GFE provider. Eventually married a client, but still saw people UTR. Looks like she's long-gone though on TNA. Went so far to have her profile deleted.

  4. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the correction CW! Although I'd seen her in the Rodney videos (recall there was another one on a boat with another chick and him), I must have found out about her being a provider around the very end.
    That video on the boat was pretty good. Kind of frustrating though because Kim wouldn't do anal. Watching her b-side get plowed left me wanting.

    CW.

  5. #5149

    Oops! Thanks CW!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Your information isn't accurate. She worked for a service for over a year and a half before leaving and going Indy. She did that for 6 months or so before getting arrested. She was also arrested when she worked for the service but charges were dropped. Wonder if Rhonda ever logs on to this site.

    CW.
    Thanks for the correction CW! Although I'd seen her in the Rodney videos (recall there was another one on a boat with another chick and him), I must have found out about her being a provider around the very end.

  6. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Almost forgot about this chick. Impossible to get on her schedule. She barely lasted three months before getting caught up in a sting, then she disappeared.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17403...rn-videos.html
    Your information isn't accurate. She worked for a service for over a year and a half before leaving and going Indy. She did that for 6 months or so before getting arrested. She was also arrested when she worked for the service but charges were dropped. Wonder if Rhonda ever logs on to this site.

    CW.

  7. #5147

    Rodney Girls. Last one

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    Almost forgot about this chick. Impossible to get on her schedule. She barely lasted three months before getting caught up in a sting, then she disappeared.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17403...rn-videos.html

  8. #5146

    Rodney Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    I also recognize Voluptuous Maddy, who I banged before she went back to Texas.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html

    And I savaged Christine, who was a lot of fun. (I was in my BBW phase. LOL).

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html

    Sadly, I also see Roxie's (RIP) stuff is still online. Never got around to seeing her.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17774...rn-videos.html

  9. #5145

    Buffy Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    Buffy went by the name Valentine when she filmed with him years ago.

    http://rodneymoore.com/galls/pic/032...LjE4Ny4wLjAuMA

  10. #5144

    Rodney moore providers

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?

  11. #5143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?
    I did some research. Most of the girls here had at least passing discussion either here or on TNA. I wouldn't say I saw my first choices at all but these popped up after some more digging.

  12. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...n-her/46567401

    Ms. Moore, formerly known as Natalyia. She was easy to contact at first but ended up being three hours late. She's not as hot as her photos but they're her and she's still cute and has big boobs. She's definitely on something because she has that typical behavior where they're constantly distracted by something. It took a good half hour to get her to stop talking about random conspiracies but once we got going it was actually really fun. DFK, DATY, a really good BBBJ and Russian were all good. We started BBFS but she remembered she took it off the menu because she's trying to have a baby with her new BF and doesn't want to accidentally have somebody else's baby. So we switched to CFS but she's a dirty talker and came talking about me accidentally cumming in her and knocking her up. If you can put up with all the BS and get her to focus, she's a lot of fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553051-Brooke-Lynn

    Brooke Lynn. Took her four days to reply then wrote back all the time, then when it came time to meet vanished. She kept complaining about how business is slow and she hasn't seen anybody in a week and isn't making any money. Trying replying on your damn phone..
    Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?

  13. #5141

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    There are legitimate reasons to want a gift card, but in general I view these as scams. I'd never continue a conversation with a provider that asked for one unless I had met them before. The scam works by having you "verify" the numbers on the card. Which they then use to cash it out over the internet and disappear.
    Thanks for the info. Kinda figured that, but I'm one for one. Thought I would ask.

  14. #5140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Trip reports

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...n-her/46567401

    Ms. Moore, formerly known as Natalyia. She was easy to contact at first but ended up being three hours late. She's not as hot as her photos but they're her and she's still cute and has big boobs. She's definitely on something because she has that typical behavior where they're constantly distracted by something. It took a good half hour to get her to stop talking about random conspiracies but once we got going it was actually really fun. DFK, DATY, a really good BBBJ and Russian were all good. We started BBFS but she remembered she took it off the menu because she's trying to have a baby with her new BF and doesn't want to accidentally have somebody else's baby. So we switched to CFS but she's a dirty talker and came talking about me accidentally cumming in her and knocking her up. If you can put up with all the BS and get her to focus, she's a lot of fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553051-Brooke-Lynn

    Brooke Lynn. Took her four days to reply then wrote back all the time, then when it came time to meet vanished. She kept complaining about how business is slow and she hasn't seen anybody in a week and isn't making any money. Trying replying on your damn phone.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530384-Milana-Rose

    Milana Rose. Typical Ukrainian provider. Typical Ukrainian look. Highly scripted. Come here, lay down, what position? She has a decent menu. BBBJ, daty, dfk, cfs. But it's all robotic. If you've been with Ukrainians you know that's usually how they operate.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-escort-seattle-950962#erotic.

    Maya. I liked her. Russian provider. A lot less scripted than Milana but a lot more together than Ms. Moore. Looks like her photo. Great body. Her English is good. She's a little quiet but opens up after a little while. Sweet girl. Nice menu. DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Great lips. Something about her pussy or what she does with it makes CFS feel like BBFS. I actually had to look down to see if the condom was still on because there was so much sensation there. That was new for me. Definitely not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and she kept me there chatting for 90 minutes. I would repeat with her.

    Leilani Moore. Put on some weight from the last time I saw her. Spent the whole time complaining about how guys try to BBFS her and all the tricks they use and how much she hates when guys do that. Then she sat on my bare cock until I came inside of her. Don't know what to make of any of that.

  15. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldawus  [View Original Post]
    I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?

    Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.

    I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).

    Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.
    There are legitimate reasons to want a gift card, but in general I view these as scams. I'd never continue a conversation with a provider that asked for one unless I had met them before. The scam works by having you "verify" the numbers on the card. Which they then use to cash it out over the internet and disappear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape